Casual if you could only play one video game, what would it be?

To be entirely 100% honest, Minecraft but with the Pixelmon mod.
Otherwise, Yo-kai watch 3 because it has so much good content and an amazing co-op roguelike gamemode.

Definitely mother:red:ing Genshin Impact besides Terraria if I wasn’t even bloody allowed to play M-rated games such as Payday, Battlefield, Starfield, Cyberpunk 2077, Titanfall, Doom, or Counter-Strike. (Even though I’m bloody old enough on my own to play these) Sorry for my use of vulgar graphic language, it’s just my personality and it’s meant to be my way of expression.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy XIV. The first account in that game to reach 100% completion did it just a few weeks ago... over 10 years after the game came out. If I started trying to 100% that game at my current progress, It would take me... infinite time. Square Enix would actually make content faster than I'd be able to play it.

PG-13. Terraria is an EASY win. Why? I get the best game ever plus tModLoader. Infinite replay value plus one with tMod.

Forget what I said before, Spore (with galactic adventures) all the way 100%
Don't think there are any other pre-2010 games that I continue to play so consistently to this day

Depressingly, there is almost no chance of there ever being a successor, even in spirit. Which is really sad, I can't even imagine how much the game could've been expanded on considering how far gaming has advanced in 15 years...

Otherwise, Yo-kai watch 3 because it has so much good content and an amazing co-op roguelike gamemode.
Wait, am I not the only one who knows of Yo-Kai Watch 3? That game aswell as the other ones in the series are my childhood, I love those games so much.

But, call me boring, but online chess is my favorite video game.

Back
Top Bottom