If you were being hunted by an enemy in real life (not counting bosses) which could kill you fastest?

Wraith, hands down.

Does it move kinda slow? Sure, but it's also not tied to physical contact like I am. The wall I must avoid, it can run through. It could effectively travel double the distance in half the time.
Not to mention, it's a wraith. This means no hunger, thirst, hypo/Hyperthermia, no fatigue, etc.
And wtf could I do? Shoot it? Stab it? Lure it into traffic? It's a spirit! My best bet would be an excorcism, but God speed finding someone in Alabama that could actually do one.

Wraith, hands down.

Does it move kinda slow? Sure, but it's also not tied to physical contact like I am. The wall I must avoid, it can run through. It could effectively travel double the distance in half the time.
Not to mention, it's a wraith. This means no hunger, thirst, hypo/Hyperthermia, no fatigue, etc.
And wtf could I do? Shoot it? Stab it? Lure it into traffic? It's a spirit! My best bet would be an excorcism, but God speed finding someone in Alabama that could actually do one.
i think if hitting it works in-game, hitting it should work in the irl scenario too

O yeah, that's a fair assessment to make.

If this is true, my answer would change to either the Diabolist or the Necromancer. Or tortoises, I'm inclined to nominate tortoises.
Giant Tortoise, or any bug enemy. (I am terrified of bugs...)
Probably the turtle though, it's the bane of a Terrarian's existence, I can only imagine how dangerous it'd be for a puny human like us.

I am with trashcanned, nobody would survive seconds with a dune splicer chasing them on the ground, and that applies in game too. The only possible silver lining would be that it leaves instead since you are hopefully not inside a sandstorm for the hypothetical :D
Furthermore, the recommended strategy to survive a dune splicer is by killing it before you take too much damage, there is just nothing in real life that could stop one on such short notice while keeping you alive. There are many enemies that I could not dream of putting up a fight against but I think a dune splicer would be done with me faster than even any of the lunar events enemies.

Diabolists, definetly
They can summon explosions 2x my height through walls. If one of those finds me im, for a lack of better words, absolutely and entirely :red:ed.
Or a Brain Suckler because while they might not be as powerfull is raw strenght, temporarily blinding a person in combat is a death sentence.

I change my answer. DEFINITELY a servant of Ocram. They spin incredibly fast and are VERY spiky. they'd rip me to shreds in a microsecond

If it's going by how long from when the chase starts, It's practically a tie between half the stuff in Hard Mode.

If we're talking about how long from first hit landing instead of from when the chase starts, I'm going to say an Explosive Bunny. It's technically not an enemy, but how many enemies have attacks that can kill you as instantly?

Back
Top Bottom