tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

imkSushi's Mod 4.1.2 is released!
Get it now!

reduced drop rates for tokens in expert by a lot.
Now you can make turtle armour with chlorophyte armour
Now you can swap the normal metal bars and ores at the anvil, instead of the tinkerers table.

i don't find the uzi crafting recipe, i use the latest update (is there a new tmodloader update? there wasn't the calamity mod in the web browser)

The Devourer of Gods despawns about 50% of the time I fight him. Anyone know why this is? Please help, it's really annoying seeing how he only has half health left then just disappears. T-T
According to my sources yes, DoG tends to despawn almost immediately with both the imkSushi and MaxStack+ mods.
Just something I thought prudent to report here. For some reason one of Calamity's bosses breaks when using this mod.

i don't find the uzi crafting recipe, i use the latest update (is there a new tmodloader update? there wasn't the calamity mod in the web browser)
did you check the hardmode loot token? unless of course you have tokens disabled in which case i have no clue how to get it besides the drop.

Hello! I was wondering if there were any conditions for mini meteorites to spawn? I havent found any so far. Thanks for any help :)

I have a question regarding tokens. If you beat a boss for the first time, will the Pre-Boss Loot Tokens stop being dropped? (Same for the Pre-Eye Surface Forest Token and others of similar nature)

Is there somewhere I could see both mod's source codes?
No. My mod is not open-source - I have a serious fear of someone stealing my work.
Hey, What are the housing requirements for the Grandma, or is the grandma from this mod?
Not my mod.
@imkSushi

Are you planning on updating your world features mod to the new TML?
No. Sorry.
I have a question regarding tokens. If you beat a boss for the first time, will the Pre-Boss Loot Tokens stop being dropped? (Same for the Pre-Eye Surface Forest Token and others of similar nature)
I think the Pre-Boss tokens are actually only Pre-EoC. But when they stop dropping, you can downgrade the new ones that drop back into the Pre-boss ones.

I can not seem to find any of the tokens ranging from post-mechanical bosses or up. Where do i have to be for them to drop or do they just not drop? I am not getting the post plantera tokens either.

I can not seem to find any of the tokens ranging from post-mechanical bosses or up. Where do i have to be for them to drop or do they just not drop? I am not getting the post plantera tokens either.
Make sure you have beaten the pirates and unlocked the post-pirates token

Back
Top Bottom