tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Is there a way to have the Festive Wings for a token creation? I use Fargo's Mutant Mod and those wings are one of the most difficult to get due to the low drop rate form the Everscreams x_X

So, just going to throw this out there, it'd be nice if you could use tokens to craft the Mining Shirt and Mining Pants, as well as the Sharktooth necklace, both are needlessly hard to obtain otherwise.

Hey man, i have a suggestion for the mod. Could you by any chance make a crafting recipe for the mining gear using tokens. It would really be great if we could get the mining shirt and mining pants without having to farm Undead Miners for hours.

could you make a recipe to turn post-martian tokens to post-pirate ones.
i have no way to get post-pirate tokens and i really need them but i already killed martians.

They drop commonly from mobs in their respective biomes. On the topic of this, Corruption tokens seem a lot rarer than most other tokens, I believe this is a bug?
Next week I plan to make the tokens drop twice as often. The corruption tokens only drop after the eye of cthulhu.

Hey, I'm still getting pre-boss tokens even after the Dryad moved in. Why is this? I've killed King Slime + EoC

Also, it'd be great to add a way to downgrade the martian tokens to pirate tokens please!

Last edited:
A. How does one disable tokens? It feels very unnatural.
B. Once I disable tokens, is there a recipe for things like zombie arms and UZIs or are the recipes just the old one with no actual change?

B. Once I disable tokens, is there a recipe for things like zombie arms and UZIs or are the recipes just the old one with no actual change?
1-to disable the token system download and enable the old recipes mod.

Massive bug report: On multiplayer, the Resurrection Potion doesn't work right at ALL. Instead of teleporting you to your death location, it teleports EVERYONE who has died since the server began to you. This is BAD. So if you use it, instead of teleporting to where you last died, it'll teleport whoever has died since the server came up to your location. On top of this, it isn't consumed upon use. Needs major fixing.

Last edited:
But the old one doesn't exist/isn't made for tmodloader 10.

Could you give a direct download for the old recipes addon?
For my old recipes enabler: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/mods/imkSushisModOldRecipesEnabler.tmod
For all mods: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/mods/
Hey, I'm still getting pre-boss tokens even after the Dryad moved in. Why is this? I've killed King Slime + EoC

Also, it'd be great to add a way to downgrade the martian tokens to pirate tokens please!
The pre-boss tokens drop till after the BoC or the EoW (I think)

You can downgrade the Martian tokens to the pirate ones via the Plantera and then Mech Boss ones.
Massive bug report: On multiplayer, the Resurrection Potion doesn't work right at ALL. Instead of teleporting you to your death location, it teleports EVERYONE who has died since the server began to you. This is BAD. So if you use it, instead of teleporting to where you last died, it'll teleport whoever has died since the server came up to your location. On top of this, it isn't consumed upon use. Needs major fixing.
I'll have a look on Sunday. Multiplayer bugs are always difficult to solve, so please don't talk like Donald Trump when reporting them.

imkSushi's Mod 4.1.4 has been released!
Get it now!

Just over doubled token drop rates.

Back
Top Bottom