Weapons & Equip Incinerator (personal deleter)

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
Is your inventory clogged up with useless web, feathers, and gel? Introducing the Incinerator! Right click to open a small ui that can store exactly 1 of any item. Then, when equipped as an accessory, attempting to pick up any of those items will cause them to be incinerated instantly instead of being added to your inventory/void bag.

If any of you have played hypixel skyblock, imagine the personal deleter.

I just dont want my inventory being clogged with useless junk, but the Encumbering stone affects ALL drops :/

It would be crafted with living fire (making this post hardmode) and have 3 slots to start, but can be upgraded to 5 with hallowed bars, 7 with chlorophyte, and 10 with luminite.

Unfortunately there's no mods that do this (I looked). The only mods I have found are to auto sell items, which makes you coins which I think is kinda OP.

Edit: this would also work from the inventory, the way compasses and depth meters work

Last edited:
It shouldn't be solely an accessory, maybe one of those ones that works when it's in your inventory as well? Like the tracker items, but not a tracker??

Interesting. This can be turned on/off like Encumbering Stones and the Guides from the Zoologist/Dryad, right?
I suppose it should be able to be turned off. Perhaps you need to hold and use it to open the ui, and right clicking from the inventory toggles it

Back
Top Bottom