OOC Interdimensional Shift: An Undertale Multiverse RP (OOC)

I have future plans for this RP besides RP-ing. Which idea(s) would you be most looking forward to?

• Turning the RP into a book/story

• Getting someone (volunteer or hired) to turn the book/story into a comic

• Getting someone to turn the comic into an animation/comic dub series

• Getting someone to turn the animations/comic dubs into a full-blown UT Fangame!

• GeTtInG tHe FaNgAmE tO bE mORe PoPUlAR thAN UNDertAlE!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
First Name or Nickname: Akia
Personality: Dead inside, seems to be missing an important aspect of... himself. It's almost as if he has a mental block of some sort; could it be past trauma? He is only ever irked if someone brings up his past.
Race: Human
Height: 6'3"
Weight: Roughly 150 lbs.

Speech Font/color: This magical grey here (Basic TCF Arial font)
Appearance: Black, medium-length hair, crimson eyes, and fair skin that's not quite pale. He has an emotionless expression on his face at all times, and his eyes seemed glazed over, almost as if his mind is in another place. He wears a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it (unzipped so as to see the shirt) and wears black jeans and black shoes (he really knows what color he likes).
Magic: He has magic, he just doesn't use it (It'll be revealed later for plot purposes.)
Skills/Abilities: Extremely skilled at combat with bladed weapons (especially knives), and also skilled -though not quite as much- at hand-to-hand combat. He was taught a skill long ago that lets him hide his presence even when right in front of someone (think The Reaper from Assassination Classroom); it almost makes them feel like they can't focus on him no matter how hard they try. Think of it as trying to look at someone out of the corner of your eye without actually looking at them.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Killing is the only strength Akia really has... To his knowledge. It's all he knows for sure that he's really capable of. He has a faint memory of being trained to... but it's gone. Oh, well. His weaknesses involve pretty much anything that involves diplomacy or charisma because he just doesn't have the DETERMINATION to try. He'll just do the "easy" thing and give them the ultimate mercy: death.
Universe (ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED!!! If your character isn't in any particular universe/AU [and one that you just randomly made up is allowed, don't worry], then you will by default exist in the world of Classic Undertale!): A variant of Classic Undertale where it's post-Pacifist-Ending. It's somewhat similar to Glitchtale in a sense.
Backstory: He has one, but he doesn't remember it, nor will I reveal it here at the moment. I'll reveal it in the RP, I promise!
Extra: I plan on making this boi fall in love with someone to add some drama and potential romance to everything! Should be fun... In the meantime, care to guess what his SOUL trait is? I won't answer until I reveal this boi's backstory a bit more lol-
Battle Theme: TO BE DECIDED (I gotta listen to some UT/UT AU themes and remixes before I jump to a decision lol-)
Other Theme(s): TO BE DECIDED AS WELL (Same reason)
("Repurposing myself are you?")

(On a side note idk what Tempo's soul color is gonna be lol)

I'm terrible at backstories ;~; well I'm terrible at everything but that's besides the point
(Alright)
relateable

Good luck! If you really want to, you can skip the backstory for now, and come up with/develop it later over time within the RP if you want- it lets you put it off for a while, but if you forget to ever get around to making it, I'm probably gonna give you a bad time. Your choice though lol-
Part of me wants to throw both Hivenil and Eynoil into this rp before it starts...
You definitely have time to do so, since the IC thread probably isn't gonna be ready until later, as I've stated before.
("Repurposing myself are you?")

(On a side note idk what Tempo's soul color is gonna be lol)
(Fun fact, Akia was ORIGINALLY an Undertale OC with art and everything, but I lost him after I quit the app Amino more like I was kicked off of it by my parents, so I repurposed him for the FNaF RP! Neat, right?)

(I imagine a light, almost creamy weird phrasing but Idk how else to put it yellow that symbolizes Harmony [or wait, did you already decide on a SOUL trait name? I forgot and I don't have time to check aaaaa-] or something like that-)

Good luck! If you really want to, you can skip the backstory for now, and come up with/develop it later over time within the RP if you want- it lets you put it off for a while, but if you forget to ever get around to making it, I'm probably gonna give you a bad time. Your choice though lol-

To be clear, I'm not trying to rush you or anything, I simply can't have anyone skipping the backstory aspect of a character, period. It kinda causes issues when story-making comes up. I've already covered this before, so I won't repeat myself as to why that's the case, but yeah-

I want to clarify what I meant by "bad time", otherwise it just sounds like a vague threat lol-
Basically, if a character doesn't have a backstory because the person who made the character decided to wait on putting it out, but never ends up doing so, whether IC or otherwise, and there's a point in the RP where a backstory for them is important, that would be the point where I draw the line. The story wouldn't be able to really progress because they don't have a backstory to use because the creator never came up with one. I would NOT allow them to be like "hold up, lemme whip up a crappy backstory really quick so I can continue to RP here-" because overall, the quality of RP-ing with that character up until that point was probably already reduced due to the character not having a tangible origin or backstory, and by extension so would be any story I had written thus far involving that character. So, I'd have no choice but to say "you're out." It would be like that character never existed in the first place in the RP (also why I'll probably wait a long time in between putting out new chunks of story, just in case-). Now, they could make a NEW character with an actual backstory (I'm not kicking them out of RP-ing here, I'm not cruel), but I'd definitely be less lenient about letting them wait on putting out the backstory from then on, and I'd DEFINITELY not let them use the same character I had just "deleted", so to speak. And again, if there's continued resistance in that area, I'd whip out the "Author's Rule" (that's what it's there for). Make sense? I just really wanted to make sure you (and everyone else reading this) were on the same page as me.

First Name or Nickname: Seraph
Full Name: Seraph Opalite
Personality: DETERMINED to help others as much as they possibly can. They are generally KIND to others and promote GENEROSITY. They have trouble making important decisions and can be cowardly.
Race: Human
Height: 5'3" 160cm
Weight: 163.2lbs 74kg

Speech Font/color: Hello world!
Appearance: I don't want to make an image now (I tried, it failed), so here's a description:
Seraph has brown eyes, short straight black hair and light peach skin. They have a sweater with a black pyramid shape at the top, with the rest orange with the exception of the white hoodie strings. They wear basic blue jeans.
Magic: They can create sharp shields and fire them, as well as hovering on them. Clairvoyance for incoming powerful attacks.
Skills/Abilities: They are good at noticing most details. They are also decent at using small melee weapons.
Strengths/Weaknesses: They are good at dodging and blocking, but generally weak physically. They can only have three shields at once.
Universe (ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED!!! If your character isn't in any particular universe/AU [and one that you just randomly made up is allowed, don't worry], then you will by default exist in the world of Classic Undertale!): Undertale pacifist ending.
Backstory: Once the barriers were released, they were able to become friends with some of the monsters. During that time they learned how to use some human soul magic. At some point they came in the possession of a taser, though it was broken. Later on, they started to advocate for peace.
Extra: They have multiple souls.
Battle Theme:
Other Theme(s):

Extra: They have multiple souls.
Alright, it looks good, but the whole above thing needs some clarification. Can they switch traits like Greninjoid's OC or do they straight-up have MULTIPLE SOULs? Because if it's the latter, you bet your bottom dollar that needs some nerfing. Merely having 2 SOULs already takes you on the first step to godhood, so...

Alright, it looks good, but the whole above thing needs some clarification. Can they switch traits like Greninjoid's OC or do they straight-up have MULTIPLE SOULs? Because if it's the latter, you bet your bottom dollar that needs some nerfing. Merely having 2 SOULs already takes you on the first step to godhood, so...
Basically they have fusions of multiple souls, that being KINDNESS DETERMINATION and an unspecified third fusion resulting in GENEROSITY and later a different soul type I haven't thought of
they get some abilities from both
so they aren't god powered
TLDR: Fusion souls
EDIT: Here's their soul
1653698640779.png

Last edited:
(Fun fact, Akia was ORIGINALLY an Undertale OC with art and everything, but I lost him after I quit the app Amino more like I was kicked off of it by my parents, so I repurposed him for the FNaF RP! Neat, right?)

(I imagine a light, almost creamy weird phrasing but Idk how else to put it yellow that symbolizes Harmony [or wait, did you already decide on a SOUL trait name? I forgot and I don't have time to check aaaaa-] or something like that-)
("So a re-repurposing then?")

(never decided on a trait name, and also, it DEFINITELY wouldn't be harmony! Because that really doesn't fit someone who becomes malicious when time is stopped.)

("So a re-repurposing then?")

(never decided on a trait name, and also, it DEFINITELY wouldn't be harmony! Because that really doesn't fit someone who becomes malicious when time is stopped.)
(Well, it's basically just using the OC for what it was actually meant for this time around. Instead of repurposing, it's more like... recycling lol-)

(whew-) I was just trying to continue the theme that his name is Tempo and he likes music lol- He could have a Chrono SOUL to have to do with time, and it could be like, blue-green or something.
Basically they have fusions of multiple souls, that being KINDNESS DETERMINATION and an unspecified third fusion resulting in GENEROSITY and later a different soul type I haven't thought of
they get some abilities from both
so they aren't god powered
TLDR: Fusion souls
EDIT: Here's their soul View attachment 371231
Alright, then it sounds good. You're approved!

Due to both business and the backstory requirement (which works amazingly with my lack of knowledge about World // Zero's actual lore and story) I haven't even finished Hivenil's description yet, sorry ;~ ;7

Due to both business and the backstory requirement (which works amazingly with my lack of knowledge about World // Zero's actual lore and story) I haven't even finished Hivenil's description yet, sorry ;~ ;7
It's no problem, there's no time limit for you to finish, especially since the IC thread isn't out yet lol-
Heck, who knows if I'll even be able to get it out before the end of the school year here...? I'm gonna do my best, but it's looking difficult to pull off... I might need to come up with a backup plan.

My main issue is just that I want to at least add Hivenil to the roleplay before we start ;~ ;\
And that's really hard when I can't think of a backstory...

My main issue is just that I want to at least add Hivenil to the roleplay before we start ;~ ;\
And that's really hard when I can't think of a backstory...
Well, the roleplay is likely not going to really start until quite a while, most likely, so there's that-

Unless @Champion Greninjoid wants to handle making the IC thread (I'd like to make it myself, but I can't find the time at the moment. Final exams are coming up lol-
SO! I am entrusting responsibility to him if he's willing!)
I mean, does the RP take place on the surface or in the underground..?
Way deeper down-

Back
Top Bottom