tModLoader Iriazul's Mod Hub.

Iriazul

Terrarian
Note that right now this thread is nothing fancy. I'll try to update it ASAP to make it more... Appealing.
Also, since the Mod Browser is down ATM, I'm unable to update the mods and thus give them a link to this page (as their homepage).
- Introduction

This is a thread in which I will show and explain some of my mods.
These mods on their own are not really worth their own thread, so I decided to pack them together in one thread.

- Hub

Zoom (Not yet on the Mod Browser, since it's offline).
Zoom is a mod that allows the player to zoom in and out using the binded hotkeys (default to Z and X).
v1.0 - Created mod. Added zoom in & zoom out functionality. CAN NOT zoom out more than the standard zoom at this point.

Player Healthbar
Player Healthbar is a mod that displays a small healthbar under the player sprite, allowing for faster/easier 'current life' interpreting.
v1.0 - Created mod.
v1.1 - Slight visual changes to the healthbar.
v1.1.3 - Disabled the healthbar for all players except the local one in multiplayer and made source public.
v1.1.4 - Pushed an update that will (hopefully) reduce lag in multiplayer.
v1.2 - Pushed an update that (finally) fixed the healthbar color. Thanks to @Dark-Assassin!

NPC Name Show
NPC Name Show shows the names of all NPCs on screen, even when not hovering over them with your mouse.
Functionality is especially usefull when playing with mods like Prefixes for Enemies.
v1.0 - Created mod.
v1.1.1 - Made slight changes to how names are displayed + added description.

Use Time Editor
Allows the player to configure his/her usetime manually using the given chat commands.
v1.0 - Created mod.

Beehives Galore
Makes the smaller Beehives (the ones that release bees upon being destroyed) drop Bee Wax (requested by @Spoopyro).
v1.0 - Created mod.

Ore Armors+

Gives the ore armors up to tier 4 additional (set)effects (requested by @Spoopyro. Mod is in Beta and thus not finished; no balancing).
v0.1 - Created mod.
v0.2 - Made changes to the armor set bonusses.
v0.2.1 - Minor bugfixes.
v0.3 - Changed the recipes for all ore armors up to tier 4.

- Visual Spoilers
Some visual spoilers to show what some of the mods look like in-game (note that some of the colors may look off).
Player Healthbar + NPC Name Show example:
giphy.gif

Zoom example:
giphy.gif

- Outro
If you have any critisism you think I can use for either the thread or one of the mods, be sure to leave a comment!

Last edited:
Updated all mods.
They now all have their homepage linked to this page.
Also: Zoom is now on the ModBrowser (finally).
Love your mods, didnt even know they are yours ^^
I love those small little add-ons :p they are not really noticable if you play the game but still help a lot

So THX for these awesome Mods !

Just want to notify you that your health bar mod seems to create some lag in multiplayer (I have only used that one in multiplayer)

Love your mods, didnt even know they are yours ^^
I love those small little add-ons :p they are not really noticable if you play the game but still help a lot

So THX for these awesome Mods !
Thanks you for those kind words!
Just want to notify you that your health bar mod seems to create some lag in multiplayer (I have only used that one in multiplayer)
I'll have to look into that one. One question: were you registered as the server or a client? Also, thanks for reporting!

Thanks you for those kind words!

I'll have to look into that one. One question: were you registered as the server or a client? Also, thanks for reporting!
I was hosting the server (on the standalone thingy), but I was on the server along with Blockaroz and Charon, and we all had some lag.

I found out why the health bar is always at yellow. Somehow setting the colours from 255 to 1f made it work properly. I have no idea why, but it's handling colors from 0-1f instead of 0-255.

Also, I've also made some of my own personal edits to said mod to both fix this colour issue, and just tweak the display of the bar itself a little.
I've also added a mana bar which appears in it's place, but also moves below the healthbar when it shows.

Heh, I'm such a tweaker :p

I found out why the health bar is always at yellow. Somehow setting the colours from 255 to 1f made it work properly. I have no idea why, but it's handling colors from 0-1f instead of 0-255.

Also, I've also made some of my own personal edits to said mod to both fix this colour issue, and just tweak the display of the bar itself a little.
I've also added a mana bar which appears in it's place, but also moves below the healthbar when it shows.

Heh, I'm such a tweaker :p
Nice! Good to know that little piece of code can help a bit ;)

<<< EDIT >>>
Also pushed an update using this info. Thanks again!

what maximum value for usetime? sometime it didnt work for me, it useTime or just usetime? or both can work?

what maximum value for usetime? sometime it didnt work for me, it useTime or just usetime? or both can work?
Hmm, what do you mean by 'maximum' value? The lowest the usetime can go is 2, the highest... is endless. It's just that when you use an item that has (for example) a usetime of 20 and you input '/usetime 30' the 20 in that case is the lowest, so it won't set itself back to 30 first.

Also, any combination of capital and small letters work. Ex:
/usetime
/useTime
/USETIME
etc.

Um.

The update that supposedly fixed lag in multiplayer actually only reduced it. The Player Healthbars mod still has lag in multiplayer. It would be really helpful if you could fix this before Sunday evening (BST), as I'm starting a multiplayer playthrough then.

Um.

The update that supposedly fixed lag in multiplayer actually only reduced it. The Player Healthbars mod still has lag in multiplayer. It would be really helpful if you could fix this before Sunday evening (BST), as I'm starting a multiplayer playthrough then.
Oof, I'm sorry to hear that.
I'm at the point where I'm not really sure what could be causing the lag in multiplayer. I made quite a major change for the latest update, which involves way less player looping among others. Looking at my code, I'm not really sure what I could change to reduce potential lag even further...

I guess I'll have to get one of my friends on-board for testing the mod time and time again as I try some possible fixes. I'll try to get it done in time!

Back
Top Bottom