Is an all items Terraria world possible?

BafflingEgg

Official Terrarian
I’ve been thinking of doing an all items Terraria world for a while and have found a couple of hiccups, but I’m wondering if I’ve missed any. It’d have to be a drunk world for both evil variants of quest fish, clentaminator solution, biome chest and master mode or journey mode for difficulty exclusive drops. Another issue is getting Pre-Hardmode only items like fishing crates. You’d also need a really big storage unit (Magic Storage) and a really big checklist. Is there anything that I missed?

It would have to be a master mode getfixedboi for it to work because of waffles iron and you would have to kill eoc and wof at the same day for pedchers hat. And kill dungeon guardian before Skeletron for bone key

I would probably just allow world transfer, but it's interesting to see how much is possible in a single world.

That said, you're kinda out of luck with purification powder/solution in a GetFixedBoi seed though.

It would have to be a master mode getfixedboi for it to work because of waffles iron and you would have to kill eoc and wof at the same day for pedchers hat. And kill dungeon guardian before Skeletron for bone key
And I wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming by your powers combined seed also came with an item only obtainable there.

I’ve been thinking of doing an all items Terraria world for a while and have found a couple of hiccups, but I’m wondering if I’ve missed any. It’d have to be a drunk world for both evil variants of quest fish, clentaminator solution, biome chest and master mode or journey mode for difficulty exclusive drops. Another issue is getting Pre-Hardmode only items like fishing crates. You’d also need a really big storage unit (Magic Storage) and a really big checklist. Is there anything that I missed?
Most likely impossible unless you are allowed to bring in items from other worlds, as to get the hallowed crate, the pre-hardmode version of the divine crate, you have to fish in a hardmode biome (The hallow) while in pre-hardmode, which is impossible unless you bring something into the world to spread the hallow.

Also if you don't have the Collector's Edition (which basically nobody has) for the bunny carrot, you're screwed unless you can figure out how to modify the game files to pass the check for the carrot item.

Most likely impossible unless you are allowed to bring in items from other worlds, as to get the hallowed crate, the pre-hardmode version of the divine crate, you have to fish in a hardmode biome (The hallow) while in pre-hardmode, which is impossible unless you bring something into the world to spread the hallow.
I looked into it and it’s actually possible to shimmer a divine crate into a hallowed crate.

Also if you don't have the Collector's Edition (which basically nobody has) for the bunny carrot, you're screwed unless you can figure out how to modify the game files to pass the check for the carrot item.
I found a guide to modify the files, but you have a point. If this is the only exception I think I’d let it slide.

Unless you allow transferring from another world it is impossible.
You need Waffle's Iron & Ocram's Razor, which is exclusive to GFB
GFB doesn't have a contaminator. No way no how.

I tried this myself some time ago, I got about 3000 before stopping, I might still come back to it. If you do try this remember that a lot of item IDs are blank due to reasons I can not be sure of, I would not know. Also, toggleable items like the encumbering stone and most notably the shellphone are stored as seperate items for their settings, Shellphone (home), Shellphone (spawn), Shellphone (ocean) and Shellphone (hell) are all different item IDs and may need to all be collected depending on what rules you give yourself. There are also the unobtainable items like the lunar axes and hammers, first fractal, the dummy item for the shellphone which doesn't have anything on it's screen, lunatic cultist treasure bag, and even the heart and star pickups are technically items which by all intended means can not be put in chests.

I'll also take the time to clear up some LIES. You can shimmer vile/viscous powder into purification powder. Badger's hat just requires beating EoC and WoF on the same day, nothing about both being a first time kill, you can just do it in the post-game. You can shimmer every type of hardmode crate into it's pre-hardmode variant, including divine->hallowed crate, you still need a gray zapinator though. Carrot has been discussed above, you can modify your steam version for it and Red has even hinted that he doesn't have a problem with it since CE is well out of circulation now.
Love you all! :)

Good luck if you plan on trying this, I found it quite fun going through every item ID actually. If organisation is your thing I recommend at least going for the first two chests Item IDs 1-80.

I would probably just allow world transfer, but it's interesting to see how much is possible in a single world.

That said, you're kinda out of luck with purification powder/solution in a GetFixedBoi seed though.
Aren’t both of those sold post moon lord?

Unless you allow transferring from another world it is impossible.
You need Waffle's Iron & Ocram's Razor, which is exclusive to GFB
GFB doesn't have a contaminator. No way no how.

I tried this myself some time ago, I got about 3000 before stopping, I might still come back to it. If you do try this remember that a lot of item IDs are blank due to reasons I can not be sure of, I would not know. Also, toggleable items like the encumbering stone and most notably the shellphone are stored as seperate items for their settings, Shellphone (home), Shellphone (spawn), Shellphone (ocean) and Shellphone (hell) are all different item IDs and may need to all be collected depending on what rules you give yourself. There are also the unobtainable items like the lunar axes and hammers, first fractal, the dummy item for the shellphone which doesn't have anything on it's screen, lunatic cultist treasure bag, and even the heart and star pickups are technically items which by all intended means can not be put in chests.

I'll also take the time to clear up some LIES. You can shimmer vile/viscous powder into purification powder. Badger's hat just requires beating EoC and WoF on the same day, nothing about both being a first time kill, you can just do it in the post-game. You can shimmer every type of hardmode crate into it's pre-hardmode variant, including divine->hallowed crate, you still need a gray zapinator though. Carrot has been discussed above, you can modify your steam version for it and Red has even hinted that he doesn't have a problem with it since CE is well out of circulation now.
Love you all! :)

Good luck if you plan on trying this, I found it quite fun going through every item ID actually. If organisation is your thing I recommend at least going for the first two chests Item IDs 1-80.
Thank you so much for the advice! My last resort in this kinda situation would be campfire glitch, but since it’s only 1 technically obtainable item (clentaminator) I might do it. Or I might exclude seed specific items. Thank you for the advice!

Couldn’t you shimmer a divine crate to get the hallowed crate? Or am I making that up.

Back
Top Bottom