tModLoader JoJoStands

i cant figure out how to use stand control with any of the stands minions and im pressing the butt tens and even changing em idk how to make it work im probably being :red:ed can i have help?
First, you need to have a controllable stand minion active (all disc minions can be controlled), Second, you need to have a bind to "JoJoStands: Stand Control", Third, you need to have a control style checked in the Mod Configurations in "JoJoStands: CustomizableOptions". While the minion is active, you press the bind and you should be able to control your stand depending on the style you picked. To use Binds, bind the controls to the binds in the bind menu. To use Mouse, left-click to move, right-click to attack, and double right-click to use an alt attack.

If an option is already chosen, disable both, save the config, then enable the one you want (this is because while making 1.73, I made a mistake and even though it says true, it's actually false, but only for the first time )

So I've been trying to play multiplayer with friends with this mod and time keeps freezing for us. It started when I crafted "the world", after that, time kept freezing for unknown amounts of time, for all of us, even the wielder of the world.

All of us had the same mods installed, I tested it in single-player it works as intended.

So I've been trying to play multiplayer with friends with this mod and time keeps freezing for us. It started when I crafted "the world", after that, time kept freezing for unknown amounts of time, for all of us, even the wielder of the world.

All of us had the same mods installed, I tested it in single-player it works as intended.
Timestop pretty much liked to break in 1.73, especially in multiplayer. I'm not sure but the way I was fixing it was stopping time again. This was fixed in the Rework that's gonna release very soon.
Can you add a setting to disable cooldown after using the world and other stands?
Sorry but that would be very OP in both modes and probably game breaking in Multiplayer

OK so i love the mod but getting higher tier stands is impossible i am playing and slowly progressing to tusk act 2. all i need 12 hell stone no problem
bu the will to fight drop or the will to destroy are way to hard to get i have the world and the items needed for tier 2 and three are ridiculous 2% of anything dropping make it 12 or at least make the tier one stands a bit better so you can use it for as long as you need till tier 2 this way people wont throw them out in favor of other modded weapons
also for a new stand idea
purple haze crafted like normal tier 1 stands but it punches and dose 2 poison damage that lasts for 5 seconds and like a tusk pet purple haze is behind you
tier two it can barrage by holding down the punch button only while at tier two and dose 7 seconds of poison damage it is crafted with purple haze tier 1 and 4 stingers
tier three it can now launch virus capsule as its alt attack and emit a poison gas around it that dose slight amounts of damage as the player and anything around it in 9 tile radius
and that is all please respond as soon as possible if you can

OK so i love the mod but getting higher tier stands is impossible i am playing and slowly progressing to tusk act 2. all i need 12 hell stone no problem
bu the will to fight drop or the will to destroy are way to hard to get i have the world and the items needed for tier 2 and three are ridiculous 2% of anything dropping make it 12 or at least make the tier one stands a bit better so you can use it for as long as you need till tier 2 this way people wont throw them out in favor of other modded weapons
also for a new stand idea
purple haze crafted like normal tier 1 stands but it punches and dose 2 poison damage that lasts for 5 seconds and like a tusk pet purple haze is behind you
tier two it can barrage by holding down the punch button only while at tier two and dose 7 seconds of poison damage it is crafted with purple haze tier 1 and 4 stingers
tier three it can now launch virus capsule as its alt attack and emit a poison gas around it that dose slight amounts of damage as the player and anything around it in 9 tile radius
and that is all please respond as soon as possible if you can
You should've stayed in the server for beta help, but I increased the will drop rate to 5% (this is much more common than it sounds) because others have said the same thing. This update is about complete, we're just testing for multiplayer bugs at the moment, so you'll be able to get wills a but faster pretty soon.

thank you for the speedy reply i also would like to hear your stance on my idea of purple haze and the way it would fuction
The Purple Haze idea is pretty much what we were going for. Instead of poison upon impact is was going to be more like a cloud that appears on impact and everything in it just gets destroyed, along with a Feedback tier where you don't get hurt from the cloud.

I just have problem in multiplayer mode with V2 version ,when I use time frozen(use the world final) ,I actually can move ,but when the special move finished ,I cant move and said that I was in time frozen ,the server window said "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (see server.log for full trace) The given key was not present in the dictionary. (see server.log for full trace)"

then I check the log

[19:38:27] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at JoJoStands.MyPlayer.PreUpdate() in JoJoStands\MyPlayer.cs:line 430
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

[19:38:40] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHotKey.get_JustPressed()
at JoJoStands.Projectiles.PlayerStands.TheWorldStandFinal.AI() in JoJoStands\Projectiles\PlayerStands\TheWorldStandFinal.cs:line 88
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.AI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.ProjectileAI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)

So how to solve it?

I just have problem in multiplayer mode with V2 version ,when I use time frozen(use the world final) ,I actually can move ,but when the special move finished ,I cant move and said that I was in time frozen ,the server window said "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (see server.log for full trace) The given key was not present in the dictionary. (see server.log for full trace)"

then I check the log

[19:38:27] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at JoJoStands.MyPlayer.PreUpdate() in JoJoStands\MyPlayer.cs:line 430
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)

[19:38:40] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHotKey.get_JustPressed()
at JoJoStands.Projectiles.PlayerStands.TheWorldStandFinal.AI() in JoJoStands\Projectiles\PlayerStands\TheWorldStandFinal.cs:line 88
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.AI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.ProjectileAI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)

So how to solve it?
I'll look into timestop again but does it occur every single time you timestop?
How can I use Tusk? He doesn't work in stand slot
Tusk isn't a Stand Slot stand, you're gonna wanna look at the tooltips for stands

I'll look into timestop again but does it occur every single time you timestop?

Tusk isn't a Stand Slot stand, you're gonna wanna look at the tooltips for stands
Yes, it occur everytime only in multiplayer.Everything is well in singleplayer.

yoshihiro just flies away, how do I attack him?
He's only supposed to run when below 5% health, is he running just when you spawn him?
Where can I look at the tooltips?
The GitHub would be a place to find them (one of the first lines of every item) and we're also working on a wiki but it's not done yet
Yes, it occur everytime only in multiplayer.Everything is well in singleplayer.
Many things seem to be breaking in multiplayer (wills don't drop, effects last forever, GER) so I'm fixing all of that currently. I'm also sending some of the patches in the Discord server

He's only supposed to run when below 5% health, is he running just when you spawn him?

The GitHub would be a place to find them (one of the first lines of every item) and we're also working on a wiki but it's not done yet

Many things seem to be breaking in multiplayer (wills don't drop, effects last forever, GER) so I'm fixing all of that currently. I'm also sending some of the patches in the Discord server
I found what was happening, whenever im in multiplayer, he despawns

Back
Top Bottom