tModLoader JoJoStands

Is there any way to obtain stray cat? I've killed mature and normal multiple times and it says nothing on the wiki about obtaining them.

In stands, there is nothing stopping you from using an autoclicker. Making the stand punch ridiculously fast is how fast your autoclicker is clicking.

Please make there be a limit to this to avoid people cheating the stands.

I think it would be really cool if crazy diamond was in this mod. like you can switch between destruction and regeneration, and you can heal your allies or npcs. the only problem I would see is griefing accidentally or not.

The hand would also be really cool, but kind of broken
maybe he as hella high damage but can swing every 6-7 seconds?
also the ability to zip through space like sticky fingers?

maybe echos as well but that would be very tough.

good job with the mod, thank you very much.

In stands, there is nothing stopping you from using an autoclicker. Making the stand punch ridiculously fast is how fast your autoclicker is clicking.

Wut? I don't think spamming clicks does anything.

Is there any way to obtain stray cat? I've killed mature and normal multiple times and it says nothing on the wiki about obtaining them.
Big net Mature Stray Cat

An auto clicker does nothing, no matter how fast you click that doesn't change the speed at which stands punch, probably only slows it down
I think it would be really cool if crazy diamond was in this mod. like you can switch between destruction and regeneration, and you can heal your allies or npcs. the only problem I would see is griefing accidentally or not.

The hand would also be really cool, but kind of broken
maybe he as hella high damage but can swing every 6-7 seconds?
also the ability to zip through space like sticky fingers?

maybe echos as well but that would be very tough.

good job with the mod, thank you very much.
The Hand and Bad Company won the "Stands that everyone wants" to go along with the Part 1 Update

I have an idea for small changes which shouldn't be too hard to code, but will be amazing attention to detail,
1. Make hamon sets walk on water, its seen in Lisa Lisa's intro scene and in poco's intro scene too in part 1&2(in the future if you plan on adding more hamon sets include them too)
2. Make stands dyeable, It'd be really fun and you can use the dye to make your own overheaven stand
3. make the hamon drinks deal hamon damage
4.(this one may be a bit harder, idk much about modding and stuff) Add more sets, the hamon set and viral meteorite sets are only pre-hardmode and I feel if you add more sets, they might be more viable class wise, and might make it so your mod can keep up with other mods such as calamity at least till moonlord.
5. potions which buff hamon/stands.
6. Pucci just kinda takes up an NPC house slot cause he doesnt sell anything, so maybe delete him or give him another purpose, idk

Thats all for now and ik most of these have probably already been suggested and that this mod is still in development and is pretty new but, I'm a big fan of your work and want you to keep working

I've been playing this mod for about 2 hours now and i cant get the stands to work. I've tried Aerosmith, Star Platinum, Hierophant Green and The World but nothing happens. The stand would be in the stand slot but they don't do anything. Could you explain the process of how you use a stand?, they're each tier 1 if that helps.

pucci is useless now but can you make him be able to do heavens plan? like his quest makes you kill 10 sinners and then affter oyu do that he gives dio's diary or you cna buy it and you and come to the sinners area and go to a green baby and you use the book on the green baby and you fuse with the green baby then you have to go to a sertain cordination like what pucci did to evolve c moon to made in heaven and then boom a big light then you have a heaven stand made in heaven or maybe the world over heaven?

yeah but im not creative my braincells been dying from watching cursed jojo memes he will prob make it harder if he ever adds it

I started a new game with jojostands, plus a few other mods (Terraria Overhaul, Bismuth, Elements Awakened, Fargo's mods, and AlchemistNPC), but I didn't get a wrapped painting when I spawned in so i've only had Hamon so far. Is there a bug or something that might've kept me from receiving the stand arrow, and is there another way to get one or spawn one in with a comand.

I started a new game with jojostands, plus a few other mods (Terraria Overhaul, Bismuth, Elements Awakened, Fargo's mods, and AlchemistNPC), but I didn't get a wrapped painting when I spawned in so i've only had Hamon so far. Is there a bug or something that might've kept me from receiving the stand arrow, and is there another way to get one or spawn one in with a comand.
The only thing that could've stopped the Wrapped Picture from being in your inventory at spawn would be if you made the character without the mod enabled. You can:
1. Kill birds for more Wrapped Pictures
2. Kill Skeletron then mine Viral Meteorite and make the arrow
Soon though, Pucci will also T1 stands as well

nice, thanks! Ended up just using cheatsheet to spawn in a stand arrow real quick before it crashed my game, sadly my game tends to freak out for some reason and crash without an error log when i use it too long. Guess I'll be doing some birb bludgeoning so I can do that bossfight I missed now that I have 69 dmg Hamon fists.

Hey i know so many people told you already but when is the calamity boss not spawning patch? i know it can take time to code but it would be really good for me and my friend so we don't have to close the multiplayer world activate cheat sheet remake the multiplayer world and then fight the boss, Anyways apart that its a really well done mod congrats! :indifferent:

Back
Top Bottom