tModLoader JoJoStands

I have the hand and its second ability seems to just move you foreward like three blocks
Yeah I'm probably gonna have to balance that, you weren't supposed to be able to go far but 3 tiles is still too little.
For some reason my stand is not working, I have The World and everytime I punch with it or he punches with the auto mode dissappears and stops doing damage, I gave it to a friend and it worked with him, I also created a new character and still didn't fix, anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
This is a bug with Sounds mod, you have to restart the world for it to be fixed. It seems to be a one-time bug though so after that I don't think it will be a problem anymore.
um where is the download (forgive me im just dum)
There's a MEGA link in the main post, but to use it you need TModLoader

Yeah I'm probably gonna have to balance that, you weren't supposed to be able to go far but 3 tiles is still too little.
This is a bug with Sounds mod, you have to restart the world for it to be fixed. It seems to be a one-time bug though so after that I don't think it will be a problem anymore.
There's a MEGA link in the main post, but to use it you need TModLoader
i did find it before you said that

Good day, and many thanks for working so hard on such a wonderful mod! I can't wait to try it out.

Unfortunately, to do so, I'm going to need your help. I went through the entire 20 pages of this thread and haven't found an answer to an issue I'm having which is preventing me from using the Stand I awakened (namely Killer Queen, but that isn't relevant to this matter). Also, I am using Calamity and was wondering about something.

1) The Issue: I seem to have clicked some annoying key which I can't for the life of me find again, and it made the Stand slot vanish, replacing it with two squares saying 'Dye Here' and 'Stand Here', which I assume is the dye functionality you mentioned a few pages earlier. While I appreciate the possibility, I would very much like to use the Stand at all instead of dying it (lol) and could not find anywhere in the description how to remove those infuriating boxes so I can get my Stand slot back, and would greatly appreciate if you could let me know/add it to the description.

EDIT: NEVERMIND!! XD I was being a doofus here. I thought the two boxes Stand Here and Dye Here were not working because I had no dye on me, but the reason I couldn't put a Stand in the 'Stand Here' box was the same as everyone else: I was using the two conflicting Library mods. We're all good here. Sigh.

2) About Calamity: I was wondering if the issue about JoJo Stand's impeding Calamity's ability to spawn bosses had been resolved in the tMod Loader version at this point, or if the Discord version is still necessary? ...Also, for curiosity's sake, I would like to know if the Discord version is up to date with everything else in the mod, or if it sacrifices current content in favor for said compatibility? (As a personal suggestion, you may also want to include that in the mod's description for clarity's sake, which might spare you some of those repetitive questions you keep getting at least from the people who do, actually, read the description, lol.)

Thank you very much for your help in advance, and I will be looking forward to this mod's progress in the future. Cheers, and a hopefully good 2021 year to you given the circumstances.

Last edited:
Good day, and many thanks for working so hard on such a wonderful mod! I can't wait to try it out.

Unfortunately, to do so, I'm going to need your help. I went through the entire 20 pages of this thread and haven't found an answer to an issue I'm having which is preventing me from using the Stand I awakened (namely Killer Queen, but that isn't relevant to this matter). Also, I am using Calamity and was wondering about something.

1) The Issue: I seem to have clicked some annoying key which I can't for the life of me find again, and it made the Stand slot vanish, replacing it with two squares saying 'Dye Here' and 'Stand Here', which I assume is the dye functionality you mentioned a few pages earlier. While I appreciate the possibility, I would very much like to use the Stand at all instead of dying it (lol) and could not find anywhere in the description how to remove those infuriating boxes so I can get my Stand slot back, and would greatly appreciate if you could let me know/add it to the description.

EDIT: NEVERMIND!! XD I was being a doofus here. I thought the two boxes Stand Here and Dye Here were not working because I had no dye on me, but the reason I couldn't put a Stand in the 'Stand Here' box was the same as everyone else: I was using the two conflicting Library mods. We're all good here. Sigh.

2) About Calamity: I was wondering if the issue about JoJo Stand's impeding Calamity's ability to spawn bosses had been resolved in the tMod Loader version at this point, or if the Discord version is still necessary? ...Also, for curiosity's sake, I would like to know if the Discord version is up to date with everything else in the mod, or if it sacrifices current content in favor for said compatibility? (As a personal suggestion, you may also want to include that in the mod's description for clarity's sake, which might spare you some of those repetitive questions you keep getting at least from the people who do, actually, read the description, lol.)

Thank you very much for your help in advance, and I will be looking forward to this mod's progress in the future. Cheers, and a hopefully good 2021 year to you given the circumstances.
The Calamity incompatibility was fixed when the update before Stand Class (I think) came out. The bug for sure is fixed in the latest release though.

Thank you kindly. Then, now that I know I have a compatible version (and am done fixing my own dumb mistake XD) I will proceed with enjoying your creation.

Many thanks again, and godspeed!

Hey there. Just wanted to let you know that I had a chance to try out the mod for good, and so far it's positively awesome. I love it. I love being able to call my Stand and send it away at will, I love the Auto/Manual feature, I love how efficiently it keeps those pesky demon eyes off my back, and I love the design of it.

I got Killer Queen, which is an interesting one to begin with. Its bomb ability is entertaining and useful to use given its ability to be used even through walls, but even more valuable are the particles of light those explosions create, which can actually be used to reveal ore and hidden caverns in walls. This is super useful.

Anyway, this is a great mod so far, and I'm looking forward to testing the other Stands later.

So I may sound dumb, but how do I make Stray Cat Mature? I put a box around it so it doesnt get hit by anything, but it just despawns, is this normal or am i doing something wrong?

Also great mod by the way really fun

This may have been asked before, but when I download the sounds mod, my game breaks pretty bad, I cant move, use items, switch my hotbar or even open the menu. The game is not frozen though considering npcs and enemies move around, I can also interact with npcs if they are close enough to interact with from my spawn point. All these issues go away when I disable the sounds mod, the base mod is completely normal. idk if this is a glitch or im just doing something wrong

This may have been asked before, but when I download the sounds mod, my game breaks pretty bad, I cant move, use items, switch my hotbar or even open the menu. The game is not frozen though considering npcs and enemies move around, I can also interact with npcs if they are close enough to interact with from my spawn point. All these issues go away when I disable the sounds mod, the base mod is completely normal. idk if this is a glitch or im just doing something wrong

I'm using the sounds mod and everything works perfectly. Mod incompatibility, perhaps? Though I could not imagine what mod combination with a sounds mod would cause you to freeze like that.

I'm using the sounds mod and everything works perfectly. Mod incompatibility, perhaps? Though I could not imagine what mod combination with a sounds mod would cause you to freeze like that.
Even after disabling all mods apart from the sounds mod and the base Jojo mod, the problem still stands, pretty strange

Back
Top Bottom