Well, it's quite simple really. We were working on jExo in short bursts, but slowly interest, and motivation began to peter out due to the incredibly repetitive nature of jExo would have been coded. (Which I've discovered recently is an incredibly inefficient way of doing things...) jExo was burning us out, we wanted to do something new and exciting but it was just slowly and monotonous making upgrades for exo armor. Eventually all interest petered out and the project was essentially abandoned. Jordan went to uni, and I've lost touch, he barely gets on Skype, let alone TCF anymore. HOWEVER, this is where the twist comes in. I recently accrued interest in jExo again, and thought of a way to make coding it HUGELY less tedious. I went to work, and as of now I have a working prototype of jExo (With only the armor in a working state) Jordan happened to login to Skype so I was able to show him my progress. Another twist came in, when I was looking at the source of another tAPI mod, I realized... (Not to get technical here) WE WERE DOING JEXO IN A COMPLETELY INEFFICIENT AND BASICALLY WRONG MANNER. I haven't been able to contact Jordan with this news just yet, but if he puts the time in, we'll have a playable beta for jExo, and all will go smooth sailing in the addition of the exo tools.