Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A vanity set inspired by LISA: the painful, it's the poncho Brad wears. I don't think copyright will be an issue, but if it is, god dammit.

Haven't thought of a way to obtain it yet.
The descriptions are also there.
leggings.png
poncho.png
scar.png
Terraria poncho.png

So if this is the end...
We have traveled a long journey, had a lot of fun and take some snaps ;)
Than we deserved the best vacation of all time! :pinky:
For it I have drown a new costume. Hope you like it.
hawaii.png

-- It has all typical things --
  • cool straw fedora
  • floral hawaii shirt
  • sleek shorts
  • snow white socks
  • beautiful sandals ower them
so if you like that costume, leave like. pls

Good luck to everyone!!! 😀

Last edited:
My vanity entry
(probably not original)
BANANA MAN!!!
not sure how I would split this as it would only make sense all together

Attachments

• BANANA MAN!!!.jpg
    BANANA MAN!!!.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 221
This is a pixel version of my main D&D character. She is a Tiefling Rogue and her name is Kitastu Amae.
Consists of the following:
Head - Luscious Violet Hair, Deep Purple Horns, Red Glowing Eyes, and a Gray Face Mask to finish it off.
Body - Mixed Purple Skin, Blue-Gray "Shirt Thing"? (Sorry i'm not into fashion so I have no clue what to call this particular clothing), and a pair of Gold Bracelets on each wrist.
Legs - Blue-Gray Pants, Light Gray Shoes, with a Mixed Purple Tail for a finishing touch.

I am sorry if this looks very generic, this is my first time doing pixel art. I wasn't able to figure out how to make the file image larger, sorry in advance.

Attachments

• Pixel_Kitastu.png
    Pixel_Kitastu.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 181
Untitled26_20200316084758.png
Its Not the most "Scary Demon Slayer" outfit but it works for giggles

It is called the Ambystoma Fighter because why not?

It would be obtained by fishing in iron crates because the animal it is based of of (axolotl) lives in water.

Its just pink except for the dark pink inside the ear thingies.

it has a hole cut out for the head to make it less scary.

This whole thing is really for realizing what you have become. >:3

Good luck everyone!!!:kingslime:

Howdy!
Been a fan of this game for ages, all the way back when you can't even climb up one block of dirt. The horror :V
Thank y'all for creating this grand piece of a game.

Anyway, the og idea was a combination of Goats/Capricorn, glass theme furnitures and chandeliers.
Fingers crossed I get picked for the finals b.w.)b

Terraria Vanity Contest.png

20200316_145800.jpg

I dunno if its possible to do that but my idea was to have 3 masks that change, depending on the biome the player is in. For the hallow it changes to the angel mask, for crimson and corruption u get the devil mask and whenever the player is in any other biome the mask turns to kind of a "normal" mask.
For the body part it could maybe be some kind of robe that just covers a bit of the legs. the masks that arent worn at the moment are attached to the robe. The color of the body and leg part should be something neutral (like white or grey), so the focus is on the masks Also the eyes of the masks should glow a little in blue, red and green.
If this whole mask-change-thing isnt possible the player should always wear the "normal" mask.

This took me a long time, like 7hrs, wouldve taken longer if I added the "Hip Quiver" vanity accessory I was think of spriting.

Descriptions.

Torso - Travelers Tunic
- It's comfier than you'd expect.
(A simple blue tunic with some leather armor pads and a shoulder pad)

Legs - Travelers boots
- The soles have taken a beating.
(Basic brow pants with brown, knee high, boots that fold a little at the top)

20200316_065930.jpg

I realise there is some inconsistency within the sprites and the headpiece looks more like an item, so, feel free to polish for the update if need be.
~ WicKK

I also made some V2 sprites, it ironed out that unpolished feel I got when looking at the item sprites.
20200316_191012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom