Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my magma queen set that i came up with

Attachments

• magma queen.png
    magma queen.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 110
IMG_20200316_174251.jpg

This my self made Saame or Lapp set. I have taken inspiration from their traditional clothes. Other than that all self made.

Here is my submission!

The vanity set would be called "Serene's Set".
I've also included a piece of concept art which I seperated with a black line.
Submission (7)_LI.jpg

Helmet: Serene's Headgear (Bottom Right of the picture).
A pair of headphones. The left side (seen when facing right) is an altered Light Shard with an Amethyst in the center. (In context, that is.)
-would show the character's full hairstyle
-the gem on the left part would be visible in the dark
-the glasses (top of the picture, on the character artwork) are a part of the set
-possible extra: boomerangs could be replaced with the left part of the headgear
Torso: Serene's Vest and Sweater (bottom center of the picture)
A simple vest and sweater. It also has a scarf.
-vest is blue
-sweater is pink
-the brown is a scarf
-Tooltip: The Scarf was crafted by her best friend, Esther
Pants: Serene's Pants (top of the picture)
There's a hamster in the pocket. Besides the hamster, they're just pants.
-possible extra: when sitting on a chair, the hamster could jump out of the pocket.

The concept art is a fox-boy.

Good luck to everyone else here!

Edit: Sorry if the picture looks a bit choppy, I added some stuff in MS paint, like the hamster.

Last edited:
ContestByGatchical.png

TITLE IDEA NAMES:
"Newbie's Outfit Set" OR "Back 2 Skool Set"

Head: "Propel 'n Glasses"

Torso: "Slackin' & Backpackin' "

Leg: "Slacks with snacks"

The idea behind this, is to welcome all new players to Terraria. A goofy yet lovely vanity set, that's supposed to give you that 'first day' nostalgic feeling, that reminds you of the times you were a new player, and didnt know the depth of the game. That feeling that some small things in the game, gives you, that makes you smile and takes you back. Back to the days, when things were unexplored and unfamiliar.

Artist note: I've always wanted a vanity backpack in-game and a propel hat with weird googles attached. Don't ask why. Either way, it looks as you're on ya' way to school or new.

Last edited:
this is snail man
the shell is the torso
the head and legs is split down the middle at the center of the shell
I got this idea because snails are just cool to draw and it be cool to see them show up in games more

Attachments

• snail man.png
    snail man.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 133
the bloody cultist set
5% drop chance from the lunatic cultist post moonlord
also 1 platinum for each piece from the clothier, during a solar eclipse post moonlord

pixel art from google sheets

Attachments

• contest submission.png
    contest submission.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited by a moderator:
That's my concept ^^
I first began with an HD concept (left), on the right you're able to see my pixel art.
I call it the "Element Bender Costume", the costume of the one, who controls all four Lunar Fragments.
The Eyes are glowing (of course not emiting light) and when the whole set is worn, the four Fragments are flying around the player (also glowing without emiting light).
Unfortunately I'm not that good at pixel art :sigh:, that's why I made a version with a higher resolution, so you can understand, how the clothing works. If you don't understand the clothing: The player wears a dark-purple scarf, dark-bluish gloves and a tiny green cape with a "typical Moon Lord"-ish colored gem. On his belt he wears a Regeneration Potion and on his chest he has a Speed Potion (unfortunately not seen in the pixel art).

HD Concept.png

I hope you like it ^^

Last edited:
vanityitementry.png

the grim valor set, purchasable through the witch doctor only after defeating the cultists for the price of 40 gold coins.
the torso of these two items is meant to be dark and shadow any equipped leg armor or vanity item.

Первый предмет: Шлем Супер Неонового Рыцаря.
Второй предмет: Доспехи супер неонового рыцаря поколения XN593.
Третий предмет: неоновое платье супер неонового рыцаря

Attachments

• Super neon kight.png
    Super neon kight.png
    5 KB · Views: 99
terraria costume contest large.png

For my design I decided to honor the game while still making something fresh. I've made a version of an armor set used in one of the trailers for Terraria: Otherworld. This armor can be seen in Re-Logic's "Terraria: Otherworld OST Preview."

This is the Purifier's Armor.
Tooltip: 'From an otherworld.'

This set would be a vanity-armor set (like gladiator armor, obsidian armor, etc.). It has no set bonus, and while it provides some low-level defense it's not enough to be viable at the point you'd obtain it at. On the topic of how to obtain it, the armor set (or parts of it) would be sold by the Skeleton Merchant all day + night during a new moon after the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu has been beaten for 8 gold per piece (this is just some spitballing, and I'd be fine changing all of this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom