Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Submission. I have called it the puppy costume, but I allow it to be named differently. The costume is much like the pet summon The Dog Whistle. I hope you all love it as much as I do! 😊

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0.png
    pixil-frame-0.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 153
  • true subb 2.png
    true subb 2.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 129
I don´t know how to speak in english and i don´t know how to draw,but i really like Terraria and I've always wanted to be part of this great game in a way I don't know if I win but even if I don't I know that at least I will have tried to make my mark in this beautiful game(its a fury set with cat fist because the cats are too angry ever UwU)

Attachments

• set of fury.jpg
    set of fury.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 125
projeto0 terraria.png

So here it is. my entry for maybe having aan vanity item in my favourite game. forever. I know its really simple and a scribble, and possibly not an REALLY original idea but it is a concept i would love to see in game. It consists in a men that worked in a nuclear plant and survived as a "zombie" after an radioactive accident.
Outfit parts are composed by:

Head - Its helmet, with an cracked glass and rotten and exposed parts of flesh filled with nuclear waste.

Torso - more of the rotten with nuclear waste aspect (from now on will call it "toxic") but an corroded nuclear sign on the middle of the chest. its hand have only three fingers that also have that toxic look

Legs - again, more of the toxic look, bot it has black boots where the rubber is a little bit melted and lost its shape.

Thank you for the attention, its been a pleasure and good luck for me and all the other creators!

P.S. : if i made any gramatical errors, pardon me, im brazilian Flag: Brazil on Google Flag: Brazil on Google Flag: Brazil on Google and not a complete master of english as a language

I suck at drawing with hand or program so this isn't the most helpful submission but I was wondering if you could remake shadow master from paddle pop, here is a photo of him... (i don't really care about my own style i would just like to see your best recreation)

The_Shadowmaster.jpg

hola soy argentino y vi esto en steam y decidi participar el traje es de aviador
bonus conjunto 2+ velocidad de movimiento y cada pieza te otorga + velocidad ya sean alas o una mascota voladora
sprite_strip.png

TerSm.jpg

Heart Of dungeon Armor
  • Dungeon Helmet
  • Dungeon Breastplate
  • Dungeon Legs
Post-Plantera dungeon summoner armor.
set bonus: summons little dungeon guardians to attack enemies.

An armor that I think could make the summoner class more interesting and cool. It is a real bruiting and intimidating looking armor that can be created or found somehow in the post-Plantera dungeon. I think it could be a really fun armor set that could be used to make the summoner a more interesting class.

1584414802501.png

My idea is to create clothes with a cosmic style, this image is just a demonstration that can be much better with professional work, because I don't have so much technique with drawings. The name I gave for this outfit is SunKiller and could be acquired in the lunar event or in the eclipse (which was the event that I inspired). The clothes would be like the universe itself and in the chest there would be a black hole and around stars being sucked into it.

This is my first time posting on the Terraria forums so I hope I'm doing everything correctly.

This is my submission for the Journey's End Vanity Contest. I've titled it the "Wyverian Set" composed of the "Wyverian Crown", "Wyverian Robes", and the "Wyverian Leggings". It's meant to have a resemblance to the Wyvern enemy and fit into the floating island aesthetic. I've sprited them on mannequins to simplify the display. The female version is on the left and the male version is on the right.
Wyvernian Robes (female) large.png
Wyvernian Robes (male) large.png

Last edited:
hi. this set is based on a cat. just a normal cute cat. its named digipaws. rename if you like (P.S. I just want to note that the tail is part of the torso. also if you can make the blue stuff glow) also the red screen hurt is for the bottom left sprite. anyways enjoy! (P.P.S. sorry about all the edits)

Attachments

• Digipaws.png
    Digipaws.png
    1 KB · Views: 97
  • DIGIPAWS 2000.png
    DIGIPAWS 2000.png
    480.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Terraria costume.gif

Name: Disco Dude
Top right face: when you talk to an npc
Bottom right face: when you are hit
Created in: Aseprite

Alright I'll get this out of the way; yes, this is almost an exact copy of DJ electrohead from Katana Zero, yes I read the rules, and yes I know I'm allowed one submission (I did have another idea but then I realized I could already make it in the terraria creator). This might seem like a waste but this was honestly so much fun to make and I think it looks so cool, I hope something is able to come of it, and go Katana Zero. Alright peace

I literally made an account just for this cause I thought I'd give this a shot since I've been spriting for a while
raccoon thief updated.png

Edit: thought of names for the set pieces
Raccoon thief's head
Raccoon thief's stolen shirt
Raccoon thief's tail
Also the tail and the little hair tuft on the head would probably move when you walk
Edit: Updated the sprite to have a uniform color palette

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom