Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my design for a hazmat suit, it is a suit that "protect" the player from the corruption and many other danger in the world of Terraria
(Also inspired by the Covid-19 outbreak)

Attachments

• Terraria Art Submission.png
    Terraria Art Submission.png
    325.3 KB · Views: 166
lunarchampionset.png

Lunar Champion Set

Lunar Champion Helmet:
'Has a glowing visor for looking extra cool and spacey.'
Lunar Champion Chestpiece: 'Includes a cape for being flashy against space pirates.'
Lunar Champion Leggings: 'There's plenty of space in these.'

Set Effects:
Afterimage Movement Effect (Like Shadow Armor)
Particles Appear Behind When Moving Representing Stardust, Nebula, Vortex and Solar (Working Like Molten and Meteor Armor)
Helmet Visor And Details Has Bright Glow
Luminite Details On The Armor As Well As The "Stars" Has Very Soft glow

Cosmetic Bonuses (Don't Have To Be Included):
Solar Fire Particles Appear When Using Any Melee Weapon As Well As Following Melee Projectiles
Sparks Appear On Bullets And Arrows
Star Particles Follow Summons
Nebula Particles Follow Magic Spells

Took a while to get the spriting down, it looks alright, not really in the Terraria style as I sort of suck at it but it gives enough detail to be translated over.
Hope you guys like it, actual Luminite styled armor would be an amazing touch to the game in my opinion. :)

Last edited:
My vanity idea: Trashy Man set. (Yes I know that there's already one, but this is different.)
Head: Trashy glasses. A pair of round, black glasses that show all the hair of the character.
Body: Trashy toga. A black toga. If the character is male, it will show some chest hair. If the character is female, the it will be a black t-shirt, for obvious reasons.
Legs: Trashy can. Literally just a trash can the the character is standing in.
Details: When moving, the character will look like they are hopping in the can. If that's too difficult to do, you could have legs sticking out of the bottom.
Effects: Trail of trash such as dead fish, apple cores, candy wrappers, etc... (if possible)
Super high quality drawings:
Screenshot_20200314-191631.jpg

Screenshot_20200314-191621.jpg

I made the Biome set
The set will change depending on what biome you are in (similar to the biome hair dye except that it changes your skin).
Developers you are free to change the sprites this is a basic concept, I believe this could be a great vanity if made properly.
There should also be a set for the Underworld, Cavern, and other Underground Biomes.
Terraria Biome Vanity Set.png

I am not sure if it should be crafted or be found somewhere but i would like the tooltip too say "Made by BlankNinja on YouTube" sorry for the shout out.
P.S. It took me 6 hrs to make
I hope everyone likes it. :)

Immortal Sammurai Concept (srry for bad photo, my camera sucks :/).
immortalSammurai.jpg

For the most devoted adventurers, the journey never truly ends
- When he was offered immortality, I don't think he was concidering this...
  1. The headpiece (or helmet) is a samurai helmet with a skullmask, with an ornament on top (which may or may not be broken).
  2. The torso is a damaged samurai chestplate with multiple arrows, spears and other weapons protruding out of it, as well as a banner attachd to its back (it is not a pair of wings).
  3. The greaves is darkly colored at the top, but further down it is lighter, maybe showing off some skeletal feet.
It could probably be created in any color, though I was thinking of a red-ish theme with strong contrasts between dark and light colors.
The theme is a samurai that never dies. It is a vanity costume, not a mob. So the actual skeletal theme would also apply to the costume for when player wears it.

Of course terraria is alot more "pixeled", so simplifications is a must for it to be a Terraria-set. Maybe only having one spear protruding out or one banner - OR having both a spear which is also a banner! Idk, the idea is there - Only thing left is to translate it to Terraria, and I believe that should be more than possible! :)

Ps: Yes, it is not only my camera that sucks, but my drawing skills as well... But don't tell anyone xd

Last edited:
I think the artwork Is pretty much as clear as I could have made it not much to be said other than it's a fancy suit made of the finest fabric in the land with a trim of rare animal fur the glasses add some loudness to the rest of the outfit as if it wasn't already loud enough. :) love the game. It would be an honor to have a part of me inside of it.

Attachments

• PimpTerraria.png
    PimpTerraria.png
    5 KB · Views: 92
VANITY SET

Vampire hunter

(Sorry for my bad english)

The vampire hunter vanity set has a hat with a feather attached, a long red cape that reminds the ones used by vampires
(camouflage, if you will), a chain belt made of some holy material to keep vampires away (its just vanity tho, so it does not has any effects) and white gloves.
vampire hunter.png

So I thought about it when it comes to this contest and I thought of joining.

I present to you all, the Valkyrie uniform set (Vanity).

(Special effect: When the entire outfit is worn, a halo ring appears behind the player's head.)
Valkyrie Vanity armor for contest.gif

The uniform contains the following items:

-Valkyrie wings
Valkyrie Mannequin Head.png

-Valkyrie chestplate

Valkyrie Mannequin Torso.png

-Valkyrie sabatons
Valkyrie Mannequin Legs.png

I know it may not look the best but I hope it'll be added to the game!

Anyway, I hope you like it and if you're a fellow contestant, I wish you good luck!

Attachments

• Valkyrie Mannequin Torso.png
    Valkyrie Mannequin Torso.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 144
1584237478140.png

champion set
you gain it from the moon lord in expert mode or master mode, the crown provides a light source (I couldn't find the base hair model so that's what it might be when you equip it)
(Also the tooltip would be "worn by the greatest of champions", also besides it being in the game would we get anything special?)

- Here's my submission, I drew it and had a go at spriting it, but I can't say I'm made for that
- Really not sure on names yet, I think something astronomy-related would fit them well, like Star Seeker or Galactic Fighter
- Head is a helmet, so hair won't show
- Colour is up for discussion, I originally thought about gold on where white is now, but I think now white is nice and clean. The blue bits are also up for discussion, any colour that works well with black (generally a neon colour) can work in place.
- Pretty sure it's original, inspiration may have come from other things but I'm pretty sure it's my own idea
- Most of my usernames contain the number 23 (not really related to anything, just a number I used) so a description idea is "The 23rd Version of a galactic fighter"
- I think if the set is to be crafted, fallen stars and hallowed bars may be a good recipe
EEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.PNG
Ehhhhh..PNG

Attachments

• EEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.PNG
    EEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.PNG
    106.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Ehhhhh..PNG
    Ehhhhh..PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
It's a head vanity piece with glowing white eyes that leaves a trail. Or the pure white cloak with orange t-shirt under it for the chest vanity slot

Attachments

• Snake Brine.png
    Snake Brine.png
    505.6 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom