Texture Pack Khoir Texture

New Update :

>Melee Weapon Texture Swap
>Lunathicc Cultist Boss Swap
>Tearju Lunatique Pet

Um, hey. Could you please help me..? So, I wanted to use your textures on the Tmod loader. I think that humanoid summons are much better than monstrous ones. I put the texture in the content folder but it never replaced anything. It just put the data into the folder as if the data have been deleted before. Is it alright? Or do I have to replace the data of the original terraria to affect tmod loader? Also, I put the calamity texture pack into tmodloader aswell, will it replace your textures? I tried adding it in for 3 days... only to make an account and ask directly, an introvert's nightmare... Thank you in advance.

Um, hey. Could you please help me..? So, I wanted to use your textures on the Tmod loader. I think that humanoid summons are much better than monstrous ones. I put the texture in the content folder but it never replaced anything. It just put the data into the folder as if the data have been deleted before. Is it alright? Or do I have to replace the data of the original terraria to affect tmod loader? Also, I put the calamity texture pack into tmodloader aswell, will it replace your textures? I tried adding it in for 3 days... only to make an account and ask directly, an introvert's nightmare... Thank you in advance.
Cuz im using .xnb file it need to be replaced to original cuz if i use the real texture pack it not loaded cuz the dimension size for image bit bigger than original one and if u use tmodloader and already use my texture pack, it will not load cuz my texture just a texture swap it same as vanilla if the mod swaping texture from vanilla then my texture not be loaded

Cuz im using .xnb file it need to be replaced to original cuz if i use the real texture pack it not loaded cuz the dimension size for image bit bigger than original one and if u use tmodloader and already use my texture pack, it will not load cuz my texture just a texture swap it same as vanilla if the mod swaping texture from vanilla then my texture not be loaded
Thank you.

yoooo i didnt see coming a chokobo mount, this dude is from final fantasy right? this is very cool will defenitly use early game
Edit: now off topic i think im gonna say that its confusing to know whch texxture pack is which, the logo and description are the same, even the names, maybe you should start naming the texture packs after what the texture pack is about, the logo can still be the same but i need a way to know "a, this texture pack is what im searching for" instead of looking trough all the ones i downloaded from u

yoooo i didnt see coming a chokobo mount, this dude is from final fantasy right? this is very cool will defenitly use early game
Edit: now off topic i think im gonna say that its confusing to know whch texxture pack is which, the logo and description are the same, even the names, maybe you should start naming the texture packs after what the texture pack is about, the logo can still be the same but i need a way to know "a, this texture pack is what im searching for" instead of looking trough all the ones i downloaded from u
but i already named the folder before making archives zip it

but i already named the folder before making archives zip it
i mean you are right on that but it doesnt change the name ingame so its hard to activate them ove rthere for me, its all named khoirart with the same image i have to manually add a custom description to search textures easier

i mean you are right on that but it doesnt change the name ingame so its hard to activate them ove rthere for me, its all named khoirart with the same image i have to manually add a custom description to search textures easier
cuz all of them was khoir texture pack XD

cuz all of them was khoir texture pack XD
i know that, but i wonder if you could MAYBE have some sort of order between the texture packs? like changing the khoir texture pack name? im sure the logo of the texture pack already says its you, until then ill keep changin the description of the texture packs so i can see which is which

i know that, but i wonder if you could MAYBE have some sort of order between the texture packs? like changing the khoir texture pack name? im sure the logo of the texture pack already says its you, until then ill keep changin the description of the texture packs so i can see which is which
U mean the .Json file? Hmm ok next time i will change it

how does the slime npc work and also can you please make goat's skull into solar flare bike and blessed apple into stardust bike and suspicious looking eye to look more like suspiciouse eye and make empress of light thicc PLEASE!

Last edited:
how does the slime npc work and also can you please make goat's skull into solar flare bike and blessed apple into stardust bike and suspicious looking eye to look more like suspiciouse eye and make empress of light thicc PLEASE!
i think those are many requests, he does what he wants and he is already making EoL

Back
Top Bottom