1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
?

is my art nice?

1. Great, I LIKE YOUR WORK TH3K1LL3ROFSK3L3TRON!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good, but it needs more polishing

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Average...

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Bad, because you draw so badly

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  5. THIS ART IS THE WORST, YOUR ART SUCKS TH3K1LL3ROFSK3L3TRON!!!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Terrarian art... of Th3K1ll3rOfSK3l3tron

my art looks good (but there is inaccuracy of my drawing style, needs more and MORE IMPROVEMENT soon)

Original Characters:
    K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron:
    My main Original Character; He uses every Class to defend himself from enemies, he fought the Eye of Cthulhu with early game armour. He originally created with his Minecraft Steve form since 2015 in Terraria

Images come Soon

The Cobalt Mage, wears Cobalt Armour for the very rest of the game, he uses magic weapons to defend himself (sometimes summoner).
    Images come soon

2017:
    I got both Stoned and dead, because Medusas a.png
    these armours are op and late pre-HM xx.png
    that is me fighting the WoF [​IMG] The Wall of Flesh and You.png
    first art containing my second OC, Cobaltus The Twins battle.png
    that is Me killing the dragon Warrior's helmet in Post-MoonLord equipment The solar worrior on Console.png
    This guy took me a Daedalus Bow and some Yo-yo+bag The Prime Monster.png
    the art is very, very time consuming for me to make, it included my OC's (K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron, Cobaltus), @MiltVala's Helena OC , @Samrux, @ppowersteef's Characters (he and Nageru Hito), and @Yrimir Cultist of 2018.png
    2018:
    my first 2018 art, it is also the first Paint.NET art I made, it involves 3 characters (an admantite clad warrior, a mythril archer, and a forbidden god (with the Triforce from Zelda on his robe)) The Destroyer.png
    Based on an old 1.1 spoiler
    but using Cobaltus and even 1.2-Present stuff:
    The Evil Desert.png
    featuring @Astral Excalibur as a character killing every boss ingame
    [​IMG]
    this art contains the sun pillar (my favourite pillar) being easily killed with me and OC's of other people of TCF (@ajidot, @Astral Excalibur, @ppowersteef and @MiltVala)
    [​IMG]

2017:
    similar to @ppowersteef's "Golem's Fist" doodle, but using a Chain Knife on a pixie q.png

I respond for requests, like "draw a character wearing ninja armour dyed reflective golden for me" or even "draw the lihzahrd temple with my character"

Attached Files:

• b.png
      b.png
      File size:
      16.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  2. KittyKitCatCat

KittyKitCatCat Skeletron Prime

Dunno... Make a flying pufferfish with a dragon's tail and a star instead of a head being caught on the pole by the angler!

3. Wut? I make (pixel) art in computer, not on mobile

4. KittyKitCatCat

i didn't say anything about mobile?

Lex1253 likes this.
  5. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

Lord Garak likes this.
  6. KittyKitCatCat

lmao

7. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

Useful tip: don't use the brush tool in ms paint, use the pencil tool.

Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron likes this.
  8. Better thing

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  9. KittyKitCatCat

Usefull tip, make actual pixel art. You put like no effort at all to your art when comparing to other people.

10. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

That's rather rude to say to someone who just likes to draw.
    And, If I have to be honest, that statement can be considered very broad. What do you mean with 'comparing other people?'.
    Won't there always be people around the entire world doing things better than others? Heck, even if I look at myself, I can feel like I put no effort at all when compared to people doing 'better' than me. Which I count as other people.

Everyone has to start somewhere and no one is born with skill. But it's up to you if you want to decide to help the newcomers with improving.
    Even if it's just something small like MiltVala's feedback, it'll already fit more than just mockery. Just an useful tip.

As for the SkeletronKiller itself, You've just started, I can imagine I had a similair experience when I started out.
    but over the years that I've been active on this forum, I've seen people improving again from time to time. From simple scribbles into getting more decent.
    It's recommended that you should look for improvement, look up the terms like 'pixel art' so you know what you're talking about, try out different things from time to time and see what fits you.

That said, the context of these artworks looks rather familiar.

11. KittyKitCatCat

Well i mean, if this is a thread where people can request stuff that he would make for them, you know why people request stuff right? To look at it and be like 'wow'. And you can't make a 'wow' thing in 5 minutes. That's what im trying to say. Sure make a thread about your art thats cool, but dont make it a request one... Don't tell me you can't make that.

12. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

if one wants a request, then it's quite obvious they know what they expect from the artist by judging from the pics they have to show.
    If you don't want to request him then don't request. If he feels like to request then let him be.

Of course I get that one would react negative at him at his state, but if you do, then make it at least more constructive, so he has an use of it.

13. KittyKitCatCat

I guess you are right and i did act wrong... ughh i wanna argue with you but i dont have an argument...

ppowersteef likes this.
  14. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

I'm glad that you were able to see someone else's point and can agree with it.
    Sometimes it's better to put out the flame rather than adding it. :)

15. I have drawn a very piece of art (containing me and the Hardest Pre-Hardmode Boss)

[​IMG]

Astral Excalibur likes this.
  16. KittyKitCatCat

That guy is not exactly hard, in my opinion skeletron is harder to beat. I can do WoF without potions and buffs a bridge is all i need but that guy...

17. I think I killed the Skeletron Boss (hence my name) with ZERO POTIONS and a yoyo

18. KittyKitCatCat

That means it's easy? My point was is that almost every person i ask this question says that skeletron is buffed the most compared to otehr bosses in expert

19. check the 1.3 preparation on Console (me killing and calling a player with Dragon Armour as a moron):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Astral Excalibur likes this.