tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing around with it a bit more, I have to say, the mermen are actually a little ridiculous. They have an insanely high target acquisition range, can shoot through tiles, and even with pretty good armour, life regen, and dodging about half to two thirds of the shots fired, one of them was near to absolutely wrecking me in Expert prehard mode.

Playing around with it a bit more, I have to say, the mermen are actually a little ridiculous. They have an insanely high target acquisition range, can shoot through tiles, and even with pretty good armour, life regen, and dodging about half to two thirds of the shots fired, one of them was near to absolutely wrecking me in Expert prehard mode.

Well, i guess i have to nerf them a bit.

@Sapharan
I like the ideas and screenshots so I will try this! However, I'm the kind of player who uses a wiki so I know what I'm looking for and where to find it. Guide doesn't cut it for me. ;( Oh, quit it.

When you get the time, you should add more information to this thread. I think I'm going to download it but I'd love to know exactly what exists as of now. :pinky:

@Sapharan
I like the ideas and screenshots so I will try this! However, I'm the kind of player who uses a wiki so I know what I'm looking for and where to find it. Guide doesn't cut it for me. ;( Oh, quit it.

When you get the time, you should add more information to this thread. I think I'm going to download it but I'd love to know exactly what exists as of now. :pinky:

The thing is, i don't want to throw everything that mod offers to op. Where is the sense of discovery and surprise then? With some updates i will add more of these images, but they won't be showing everythin mod has to ofer. People can always share the information of what they found here, or you can use mods like Cheatsheet or hero mod to check what exacly this mod adds :) I'm not a fan of telling everything to people, and really, i'm not the first one :)

The thing is, i don't want to throw everything that mod offers to op. Where is the sense of discovery and surprise then? With some updates i will add more of these images, but they won't be showing everythin mod has to ofer. People can always share the information of what they found here, or you can use mods like Cheatsheet or hero mod to check what exacly this mod adds :) I'm not a fan of telling everything to people, and really, i'm not the first one :)
I get that, but Cheat Sheet won't tell me that an item drops from an enemy or where to start, if that makes sense.

Some feedback of my own. I found bone golems quite obnoxious while farming hardmode dungeon. I also had more than a couple jungle golems/wood spirits pop up when fighting celestial towers, so many that it felt like they may have been actively robbing spawns from the actual event. Any way to fix?

i don't know if it did but i'll trie to play it ;)

If you're looking for a good place to see where Terraria takes inspiration, I'd recommend checking out either Symphony of the Night or one of the Gameboy Advance titles. If you don't play it yourself, at least watch an episode or two of a Let's Play. While there are a number of differences, Terraria does have lots of similarities to those games (the Arkhalis is practically a carbon-copy of one of the best weapons in SotN).

If you're looking for a good place to see where Terraria takes inspiration, I'd recommend checking out either Symphony of the Night or one of the Gameboy Advance titles. If you don't play it yourself, at least watch an episode or two of a Let's Play. While there are a number of differences, Terraria does have lots of similarities to those games (the Arkhalis is practically a carbon-copy of one of the best weapons in SotN).
what i ment is i didn't know cuse i didn't play

Can the spawnrate for the Lilith be turned down or something? They do so much damage in expert and spawn so often it makes me not want to be in the underworld at all

The spawn rates for all of the mobs seem a little high, actually. Or, in the case of mermen, spawn location. I think they could stand to be underground mobs, or restricted to certain biomes. Doesn't help that they're another of the mobs that seems like it was balanced to Hardmode, but I understand that's getting fixed.

i know you are probably busy with making new features, but one thing i noticed with this mod (and a fair few others that add new enemies) is that during invasions/events, enemy spawns during the event are overridden by modded enemies, which can get annoying sometimes (eg: goblin army occurs, gets killed by 3 mermen that decided to join the fight because they got bored).

i know you are probably busy with making new features, but one thing i noticed with this mod (and a fair few others that add new enemies) is that during invasions/events, enemy spawns during the event are overridden by modded enemies, which can get annoying sometimes (eg: goblin army occurs, gets killed by 3 mermen that decided to join the fight because they got bored).
I'm aware of that and i took the time to fix that.. Man, that was annoying, adding the thing to every single one, but i've done it, so in next version none of my enemies will spawn during events :)

I'm aware of that and i took the time to fix that.. Man, that was annoying, adding the thing to every single one, but i've done it, so in next version none of my enemies will spawn during events :)
aah thats cool, i also thought of an idea for a new enemy:

Guardian slime.
Spawns in the hardmode dungeon.
1500 HP
40 DEF
73 DMG
has 2 forms, the first takes on the appearance of a slimer, but white with a small glow around it, when its HP hits 0, it turns into a white spiky slime.

Guardian slime (spike form).
900 HP
10 DEF
136 DMG
In this form it will jump quickly, can rapidly shoot spikes if nearby, and can afflict broken armor for 40 seconds if hit by it.

Drops:
80 Silver - 1 Gold 20 Silver (100%)
3 - 7 Gel (100%)
12 - 17 Red Dungeon Brick (20%)
12 - 17 Blue Dungeon Brick (20%)
12 - 17 Green Dungeon Brick (20%)
1 - 2 Water Candle (10%)
1 Slimy Saddle (1%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom