tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you mind including in the main post a basic idea of what this mod does? I can't find any of that info, and after looking at the comments I get the idea it deals with creatures. It also looks like you want people to do research, I can live with that, but an example creature wouldn't hurt. And at least a list of what it adds, like
  • Adds 255 new enemies
  • Adds several new ores
  • Adds 1 new item
  • Adds 5000 new weapons in that one item
I don't need a detailed list, I need an idea of what I'm looking at.

Last edited:
Would you mind including in the main post a basic idea of what this mod does? I can't find any of that info, and after looking at the comments I get the idea it deals with creatures. It also looks like you want people to do research, I can live with that, but an example creature wouldn't hurt. And at least a list of what it adds, like
  • Adds 255 new enemies
  • Adds several new ores
  • Adds 1 new item
  • Adds 5000 new weapons in that one item
I don't need a detailed list, I need an idea of what I'm looking at.
You can see the numbers in mod list in tmodloader, so no need to add them. Like i said, i don't want to spoil all what this mod offers. You can see some images i put in op, and i will add more of them as i update the mod. If somone really need information about the mod, the players can share it between others, somone can even start a wiki if they want.

You can see the numbers in mod list in tmodloader, so no need to add them. Like i said, i don't want to spoil all what this mod offers. You can see some images i put in op, and i will add more of them as i update the mod. If somone really need information about the mod, the players can share it between others, somone can even start a wiki if they want.
I didn't even think of looking at it in the mod list. Then again I always just assume that the mod list description says exactly the same thing as the post, so I just don't consider it. But still, could you at least tell me a very basic idea of what I'm looking at? NPCs? Bosses? I just can not tell, and I don't feel like opening terraria to get an idea of what this mod has. I don't generally read too much into posts for info, I do like surprises, but this page tells me next to nothing about the mod, and I've learned to ignore images because of how many WIP mods there are that have images of what they might want to add at some point.
And I would still like some info on the forum page as I use it for looking at several mods at the same time to get an idea of what mods I want to play with.

The deal is, with mods, almost all the time people want to know what they're getting. There's hundreds of mods. All of them of wildly varying quality. The bottom line is, WHY do we want to play YOUR's? Why would we just grab a vague concept and hope it's good? Anyone playing a modded game is already very familiar with it, they want to know how to get to what your mod changes, why they would want to, and if they should stick with it when they do.

Fact of the matter is, you're not making "the game." People don't want spoiled about official updates and content, because there's a guarantee that comes with it. A. that all players will experience it, and B. that it's a mandatory, integral part of the experience. Mods, meanwhile, are simply addons we have and could easily keep living without. You want to show why we should download.

I will not go into details, but i will add some information, so you can know what mod offers, but after i roll the update. I'm close to releasing it.

I will not go into details, but i will add some information, so you can know what mod offers, but after i roll the update. I'm close to releasing it.
Acceptable. You don't want to go into details, so I don't want details. I just had no idea what this mod even did, and you weren't very forward with any info.

@Sapharan These Liliths are ridiculously annoying. They pass through any block, fire like 7 blades that deal ~150 damage each in Expert Mode, and spawn all the time! They shouldn't spawn until AFTER a Mechanical Boss has been beaten, or even Plantera, I think, and THEN the Spawn Rate needs to be reduced. There's too many when I'm fighting four at one time and seeing ~20 spinning blades around me.
EDIT: Also, Nitrogen Sludge too. He freezes you instantly and you can't get out no matter what because he keeps hitting you. Make it apply Nearly frozen, then Frozen sorta like Thorium does (I think it's Thorium).

@Sapharan These Liliths are ridiculously annoying. They pass through any block, fire like 7 blades that deal ~150 damage each in Expert Mode, and spawn all the time! They shouldn't spawn until AFTER a Mechanical Boss has been beaten, or even Plantera, I think, and THEN the Spawn Rate needs to be reduced. There's too many when I'm fighting four at one time and seeing ~20 spinning blades around me.
EDIT: Also, Nitrogen Sludge too. He freezes you instantly and you can't get out no matter what because he keeps hitting you. Make it apply Nearly frozen, then Frozen sorta like Thorium does (I think it's Thorium).
I made a few mistakes with Lilith.. actually she is Succubus. So theres that, also.. yeah, the spawn rate was set too high, forgot one 0 xD and yeah, i discovered that projectile damage is calculated differently. So she will be fixed next update. As for nitrogen sludge.. hmm.. ill make it apply frozen randomly, instead all the time, and you will be frozen shorter time.

UPDATE!

-Nerfed some mobs a bit
-Mobs should not spawn during events anymore
-Added Lucky Finish mechanic
-Added Luck system (It's advised to create new character)
-Added consumables and accessories that boost luck (11 in total)
-added 2 new mobs (Malphas and Quetzalcoatl)

new mechanics explained in OP. Also i have to apologize for anyone using Mod Browser, my mod happens to be too big and i cannot go past the limit of the file size. It's because of sound effects..

Is there way to decrease luck without creating new hero? I use Lucky Crystal 9 times and start regret this.

It's great to have a mod like this adding a bit of a challenge to the world, I really like that, well as long as it's fair.
I've came across your mod a while ago and I think it's a really cool mod, keep up the good work and fine tweaks.

The luck sistem is so bugged in multiplayer, mobs dont drop money/items and make the goblin army a endless event. Can you upload a no luck sistem version for multiplayer?

Is there way to decrease luck without creating new hero? I use Lucky Crystal 9 times and start regret this.
I'm sorry but no. And why do you regret it?
The luck sistem is so bugged in multiplayer, mobs dont drop money/items and make the goblin army a endless event. Can you upload a no luck sistem version for multiplayer?
I'll try to add an option for that in next update.

Okay, just read the description and that's perfect. Now I have an idea of what the mod does, thanks!
(And sorry to say, but I won't be playing with it much since it sounds like luck breaks the multiplayer game for now. Maybe later, or possibly we won't start playing soon, and it'll be updated to fix that by the time we do start. Who knows.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom