tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should work with 0.9.2.1 tml, i don't think i have to update it to that version.

I get the attached error message when loading LoT 3 on tml 9.2.1. Makes me a sad <insert endangered animal here>

Attachments

• 2017-04-01 17_09_03-Terraria_ Judgement Clay.png
    2017-04-01 17_09_03-Terraria_ Judgement Clay.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 207
Enemy mods cannot handle one method used in tModLoader. As you can see in error, it crashed when Dan has spawned. Dan is a rare enemy, and you probably didn't found him in single player.

I've been playing with this mod in single player lately, and I'm now post-moon lord and trying to find those heart increases.

From what I gather the heart plums are supposed to be obtained in surface forest when you have 500+ hp. Are there any other spawn conditions? Only daytime? Not raining? I've spent several in-game days with a water candle without success. My HP on the character select menu shows 500, though I've got a bit more in-game from accessories and modifiers from other mods.

I've been finding all of the other heart fragment items from various biomes, but not the plums that appear to be the beginning of the crafting chain.

That's too bad -- I was 'wishfully-thinking' with some recent updates to Prefixes it may help compatibility here. Is it possible to address this compatibility on your end?
Well, the thing is I would have to redo alot of monsters. The problem is that any mod that uses CloneDefalts() is incompatible with enemy mods. It's enemy mods that should solve the problem, but i don't it will, because probably it's not easy.

I've been playing with this mod in single player lately, and I'm now post-moon lord and trying to find those heart increases.

From what I gather the heart plums are supposed to be obtained in surface forest when you have 500+ hp. Are there any other spawn conditions? Only daytime? Not raining? I've spent several in-game days with a water candle without success. My HP on the character select menu shows 500, though I've got a bit more in-game from accessories and modifiers from other mods.

I've been finding all of the other heart fragment items from various biomes, but not the plums that appear to be the beginning of the crafting chain.

Thats weird.. Plum Beetles should spawn on surface forest, thou its not guaranteed they drop Heart Plum. Its a chance, i can't recall what chance. I will check that.

There is a bug with the Gelatonius Armor.

The baby pink slime it spawns seems to count against your minion limit. Don't know if that's deliberate or not, but it is sometimes possible to summon another minion when you're already at maximum minions, and then what happens is the pink slime despawns, and then the armor seems to try to rapidly re-summon the slime every frame, and fail to do so. When this happens, you see the baby pink slime's buff icon rapidly flashing.

The issue seems harmless, but is somewhat annoying.

And as far as I know, none of the vanilla armors summon a minion as a set bonus, so whether or not it should count against your minion limit is an open question. The closest thing are the Forbidden Armor and Stardust Armor, which summon a sentry-style minion. AFAIK, they do not count against the sentry limit or the minion limit.

Hello, i love your mod and there's something i can't figure no matter what, how do i get the Sage Robes blueprint? since it's an armor with low defense i suppose it's acquired before hardmode.

The problem with gamepedia is, that you cannot create it yourself. You must ask them and have very good reason so they allow it. Thorium wiki exists on gamepedia because it's very popular and giant mod.

The problem with gamepedia is, that you cannot create it yourself. You must ask them and have very good reason so they allow it. Thorium wiki exists on gamepedia because it's very popular and giant mod.
Yeah that sucks. I really like the Gamepedia interface.

But hey, there's always room to grow! I imagine it won't take that long for this mod to be included in everyone's modded playthrough!

I never planned adding progression in this mod. Maybe some minor "side progressions" as i call them.
But maybe i add something like that someday.

I've just notice that a portion of the content in this mod (Including mobs) are homages to Necropolis, more notably, the Demon Artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom