Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

This would allow you to have an even bigger world and have more exploration. I like this idea a lot
aw thanks! I like your idea too!
for the worthy + drunk seed + the constant: there will be a new small event: boulder rain. There will be a 1/15 chance that a bouncing boulder will fall from the sky instead of a normal one. Eye of cthulhu has a 40% chance to spawn every night and it can even spawn when a player doesnt reached 200 health.
this one :)

I revived my old profile just to ask one thing...
Is it possible for us to get Evergreen tree as alternative Forest Tree? Like, Dont Starve seed has the sprite of it, but there are no evergreens in the game except for xmas miniboss(?):(
I wont ask for Tree guard, just evergreens, because let's face it.
Evergreens been on the background of Terraria for AGES now..
1697052094179.png
1697051985081.png

Last edited:
Что, если вы добавите в пиратское вторжение своего собственного босса, «Пирата-призрака»? И для босса пустыни.

Last edited:
DST seed started in October = Halloween world (works also if you set the PC date to October or used runasdate)
Speaking of DST Seed.
Maybe if combined with Drunk Seed, it would spawn Corruption and Hollow instead of Crimson? kinda making Corruption as Shadows vs Hollow as Moon biome.
Frog Rain could be possible too.

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
im thinking we combine getfixedboi with celebration mk10 and no traps for rainbow death trap and..... interesting world gen.. to say the least

The soon-to-be new skyblock seed + drunk seed. All it does is give you a completely empty world.. BUT have there be a secret where if you name the world off of a solid block id it'll be a perfectly flat world of just that block. Would be nice for certain mapmakers & builders, and make it where it doesn't change when renamed.

A seed combination ( drunk, for the worthy ) that spawns the Tax collector right at the start, and because it´s hard, the tax collector wants money fom you. This would go at the same rate as for an single NPC, and The prices of all other NPC´s would go up by 1+[depth in silver coins],because else there would be no reason to pay him, and it´s all about money (just like in real-life ). An optional add would be that if he got more than 1 gold from you, he gets that little sprinkle effect that the Diamong ring from the travelling merchant gives you.

Maybe if you mix together the drunk world, celebration and remix, you get a reversed world. The dungeon is the temple instead, ores are replaced with lunar fragment blocks, which are used to make lunar gear, which is the weakest gear. Moon lord is an early optional boss, and the empress of light swaps with both evil bosses. The edges of the world are jungles and the place where the jungle would be is a faux ocean. The final boss is just king slime with a bunch of new slimes and projectiles.

If you combine drunk seed and celebrationmk10 seed it would give you a 50 50 chance of you world being set in halloween or Christmas if your world is set in halloween all mobs including bosses do dubble damage along with everything else thats changed during October but if its set in Christmas all mobs would do a little less damage along with everything else that happens during Christmas that includes santa npc being you starting npc. That's my idea and hope you like it.😁

If you combine drunk seed and celebrationmk10 seed it would give you a 50 50 chance of you world being set in halloween or Christmas if your world is set in halloween all mobs including bosses do dubble damage along with everything else thats changed during October but if its set in Christmas all mobs would do a little less damage along with everything else that happens during Christmas that includes santa npc being you starting npc. That's my idea and hope you like it.😁
Oooooo I like it, but what if you where able to choose. That would be nice!

gitfixedboi and and not the bees. makes everything beehive no other blocks just beehive expect for ores chests jungle temple but everything bee hive

The constant + drunk/for the worthy. Insomnia seed. Similar to how if you don’t eat in a don’t starve world if you don’t rest in a bed or something along that line you slowly start stacking g up debuffs such as confusion,blindness, slowness, and weakness. For an extra kick after about 10 days worth of not sleeping you can start hallucinating enemies. This would mean an enemies would start spawning with a darker color that you disappear when you hit them but will can still damage you. There spawn rate will steadily increase until 30 days of no sleep where a countdown will start. Once the timer runs out you will spontaneously die. For the final touches the debuffs applied by insomnia Can not be cured by any part of the ahnk charm and when you die it only sets you back a day of the counter.

Back
Top Bottom