Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Psycho Knife:
N8Zoldz.png

• 1: Just because it contains something in its name, doesn't mean its a direct reference to something it ain't referencing!
  • 2: k
Wait, Spy? (stereotipical loud french laughs) :naughty:

I'm not seeing an error. It's valid advice, since the Moon Charm's werewolf effect and the Moon Stone's all-around status buff activate in the same time span.
Kinda irrelevant anyhow seeing as you'll fuse it all into a Celestial Shell anyway.
No, it says Moon Charm and Moon Shell, the werewolf things that make you know when it's night. It's not even related!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437336149,1437336089][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not seeing an error. It's valid advice, since the Moon Charm's werewolf effect and the Moon Stone's all-around status buff activate in the same time span.
Kinda irrelevant anyhow seeing as you'll fuse it all into a Celestial Shell anyway.
No, it says Moon Charm and Moon Shell, the werewolf things that make you know when it's night. It's not even related!

From the Mothron Egg Page:
Screenshot 2015-07-19 21.55.08.png

Real-life moths also lay eggs. So it's most likely not referencing something in another version of the game.
Screenshot 2015-07-19 21.58.31.png

According to Google Translate, it's actually Konchū. Also, the Mushi part of the name is likely referring to mushrooms being able to be squished, or just a reference to mushrooms in general.
Edit: Nvermind, it can be both. My point about it being a reference to mushrooms still stands though.

Last edited:

It specifically says that Moon Charm/Shell is a good way to tell when it's night, which happens to be when the Moon Stone's effect will be active.
So, to explain in a clear manner:

The period of time in which the Moon Charm's Werewolf effect is active is the same period of time in which the Moon Stone's all-around status buff is active, and thus the Werewolf effect is a good way to tell when the Moon Stone's effect is active, and would be a much easier way to check if the effect is active, since not everyone has an item that tells the time, not everyone knows the period of time in which it is considered night, and not everyone has time to open their inventory and take a look at their stats to see if it is active, thus it is perfectly logical to list the Moon Charm on the Moon Stone's page as a means of telling when it is night (and thus when it the Moon Stone would be active), and also it could logically be listed on the Sun Stone's page too as a means of telling when the Sun Stone is not active, as the Sun Stone would be active whenever the Moon Charm and Moon Stone are not active due to the way determining day and night works in Terraria.
In conclusion, it is perfectly valid to mention the Moon Charm on the Moon Stone page as a means of telling when the Moon Stone will be active, and is no different from listing the Daedalus Stormbow on The Destroyer's page as a recommended weapon for fighting The Destroyer, despite the fact that the Daedalus Stormbow has absolutely nothing to do with The Destroyer.

So yeah, I don't think I can get any more clear on the subject than that.

It specifically says that Moon Charm/Shell is a good way to tell when it's night, which happens to be when the Moon Stone's effect will be active.
So, to explain in a clear manner:

The period of time in which the Moon Charm's Werewolf effect is active is the same period of time in which the Moon Stone's all-around status buff is active, and thus the Werewolf effect is a good way to tell when the Moon Stone's effect is active, and would be a much easier way to check if the effect is active, since not everyone has an item that tells the time, not everyone knows the period of time in which it is considered night, and not everyone has time to open their inventory and take a look at their stats to see if it is active, thus it is perfectly logical to list the Moon Charm on the Moon Stone's page as a means of telling when it is night (and thus when it the Moon Stone would be active), and also it could logically be listed on the Sun Stone's page too as a means of telling when the Sun Stone is not active, as the Sun Stone would be active whenever the Moon Charm and Moon Stone are not active due to the way determining day and night works in Terraria.
In conclusion, it is perfectly valid to mention the Moon Charm on the Moon Stone page as a means of telling when the Moon Stone will be active, and is no different from listing the Daedalus Stormbow on The Destroyer's page as a recommended weapon for fighting The Destroyer, despite the fact that the Daedalus Stormbow has absolutely nothing to do with The Destroyer.

So yeah, I don't think I can get any more clear on the subject than that.
They are mentioning a accessory that haves nothing to do with the moon stone...

Something I found shortly after the 1.3 update, didn't think to take a screenshot but I did share it in a Skype chat with a few friends.

Battlecart strategy: once upon a time, two idiots sat there and had the mechanical cart and a bunch of rails. they thought "since the cart shoots lazers and goes really fast, why don't we build a tower and connect rails to it and turn the ends to bumpers and go back and forth." They soon applied this to the moon lord. They wrecked him so hard the only way to save himself was to open his heart to them, but that killed him too. In other words, ride back and forth on a long bumper track and pelt him with bullets as a strategy.

Back
Top Bottom