Looking for a multiplayer game?

The Snagglepuss

Terrarian
I'm in a bit of a hosting mood, so I could get one started.

My rules fall into some of the obvious ones;
Don't be a jerk (Griefing player builds, stealing stuff from other players, etc).
I can host for pretty much forever and a day (twice). The occasional restart may happen to maintain stability, but those resets will be far and few between. I'll likely pick one person to have close contact with me in the event that the server seems unstable or shuts down in the event that I'm gone (I have Remote Access via my phone, so I'll be able to restart from anywhere).

Beyond that, I prefer an age group of 17+, experience isn't required (New or Old players are welcome to join).
If it calls for it, I can happily start us off with a pre-built mainbase. Otherwise we can start from scratch on a large world.
If anyone's interested, let me know here, add me on steam (TheSnagglepuss) or add me on Skype (enigmatic_storm/The Sleeping Troll).

I'm in a bit of a hosting mood, so I could get one started.

My rules fall into some of the obvious ones;
Don't be a jerk (Griefing player builds, stealing stuff from other players, etc).
I can host for pretty much forever and a day (twice). The occasional restart may happen to maintain stability, but those resets will be far and few between. I'll likely pick one person to have close contact with me in the event that the server seems unstable or shuts down in the event that I'm gone (I have Remote Access via my phone, so I'll be able to restart from anywhere).

Beyond that, I prefer an age group of 17+, experience isn't required (New or Old players are welcome to join).
If it calls for it, I can happily start us off with a pre-built mainbase. Otherwise we can start from scratch on a large world.
If anyone's interested, let me know here, add me on steam (TheSnagglepuss) or add me on Skype (enigmatic_storm/The Sleeping Troll).

I can try to join

I'd like to join you! I'm fairly experienced in terraria (Granted I have never beaten the frost moon) I'm a bit rusty but I know my stuff!

Back
Top Bottom