tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

So... mild nuisance, possibly a bug. The unlimited fishing rods fishing power don't seem to count towards the Fisherman Pocket Guide stat all the time. Sometimes it does, but I haven't found what triggers it.

Yeah, the only way to make it show up on the info all the time is to manually draw the info as far as I can tell, which I can't really be bothered to do :D (especially since you might actually want to know your normal fishing power because you're using a normal rod with higher quality bait or something), I just made the fishing power show on the item when you're holding it (also stops bait and other fishing rods and stuff making you think you have more unlimited power than you actually have).

The only time that the correct value will show up there (the normal info panel) is when you're actually catching something (ie when it would normally show the "Not enough water" message).

Fixed other players being in the wrong position when using drill mount in multiplayer.

Yeah, the only way to make it show up on the info all the time is to manually draw the info as far as I can tell, which I can't really be bothered to do :D (especially since you might actually want to know your normal fishing power because you're using a normal rod with higher quality bait or something), I just made the fishing power show on the item when you're holding it (also stops bait and other fishing rods and stuff making you think you have more unlimited power than you actually have).

The only time that the correct value will show up there (the normal info panel) is when you're actually catching something (ie when it would normally show the "Not enough water" message).

Fixed other players being in the wrong position when using drill mount in multiplayer.

I see. For me it was mostly an aesthetic problem, so I will learn to live with it. :)

Found a bug: when platinum coins go over 999 in a piggy bank it wont let you buy anything and it shows nothing where it normally shows how much money you have in your piggy bank when in a shop

Pretty sure you're using an old version of Fargos. Money collector only places stacks of 999 or smaller, and I do nothing else to change stack size. Fargo added max stacks to his mod though and didn't know about how it broke coins, he's fixed it now though :).

Pretty sure you're using an old version of Fargos. Money collector only places stacks of 999 or smaller, and I do nothing else to change stack size. Fargo added max stacks to his mod though and didn't know about how it broke coins, he's fixed it now though :).
ok thanks!

Would be great to be able to turn inferno effect completely off. In "experience and classes" mod assassin class gains first hit damage bonus if enemy is at full health and inferno ruins that.

Last edited:
Got a bug with the Improved Drill Mount that causes a crash when not used as a mount (from hotbar or mouse). The only other mod used is jopo's cheat sheet (current version) on a fresh char in a fresh world.
Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.RenderBlack()
at Terraria.Main.RenderTiles()
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

K, fixed that one :).

axkuZSn.png

Still haven't fixed imp drill mount's tooltip :/.

Are you supposed to use the campfire to make the unlimited campfire? Mine isn't showing it as a material. I am using multiple mods and have tried disabling all but your mod but still doesn't show as being a material if it is.

Attachments

• 20170815212918_1.jpg
    20170815212918_1.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 260
Are you supposed to use the campfire to make the unlimited campfire? Mine isn't showing it as a material. I am using multiple mods and have tried disabling all but your mod but still doesn't show as being a material if it is.
It uses gel as one ingredient: The Campfire, Heart Lantern, Star in a Bottle, and Honey are all made with materials other than the items.

Thanks ill give it a try now

It uses gel as one ingredient: The Campfire, Heart Lantern, Star in a Bottle, and Honey are all made with materials other than the items.

suggestion: Unlimited campfire, heart lantern, etc should be made with 5 of its respective station, like the other unlimited station buffs

It used to use the things as ingredients, but I prefer it this way tbh (especially campfire, campfire is one of the strongest buffs since it scales with your gear).

Anyway, updated:
8LpoxD0.png

Let me know if any bosses don't despawn, not all bosses are tagged as a boss, so I've probably missed some :).

Could you change the respawn command to be default to the vanilla respawning and add a little note when starting the world that you can change it.It really confused me when I instantly respawned .

Yeah, it wasn't supposed to change the default time, even when testing it after someone just reported it on discord it didn't happen for me when using new characters :confused:.

Should be fixed now anyway.

ik its not high on the priority list, but what's the progress on getting the town npcs to use their roaming counterpart's exact texture?

Back
Top Bottom