tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Updated:
Potions being unlimited when stacked to 30 only works when you have one of the unlimited buff items.
Potions will now auto-apply when they're in your piggy bank if you have an unlimited buff item in your inventory.
Cell phone and pda now work when they are in your piggy bank if you have an unlimited buff item in your inventory.

Fishing skill is displayed on the actual fishing rod when held (cause I cba redrawing the entire stats panel), the number is based on a full sized pool and includes the effect that time has.
Pig will be displayed if you have a truffle worm.

Fairy Merchant no longer drowns and is immune to lava.

Added Unlimited Merchant Killer.
Drops (10% chance) from Eye of Cthulhu, deals ~10K damage to a town NPC.

Hmm, I'll have to think about the returning part, cause there's have to be some way to not activate the returning as well.

Not sure if this is a known issue, but as the host of a multiplayer world, I am unable to use the unlimited wormhole/travel potions for teleporting to people on the same team. Their heads don't enlarge on the map and when I click on them, nothing happens anyway.
Also, some form of unlimited paint would be insanely useful for building, maybe with some radial menu to swap between the different paint types.
Either way, this mod is amazing and it's by far one of the most convenient mods I have come across. Thanks for the hard work!

You sure you're on the same team/have the item in your inventory? It teleports fine for me with all 3 potions that include wormhole as both the host and a joined player. The head isn't supposed to enlarge, cause I cba manually drawing that :D.

Maybe to the paint, it's a lot of work though.

Updated:
Potions being unlimited when stacked to 30 only works when you have one of the unlimited buff items.
Potions will now auto-apply when they're in your piggy bank if you have an unlimited buff item in your inventory.
Cell phone and pda now work when they are in your piggy bank if you have an unlimited buff item in your inventory.

Hmm, I'll have to think about the returning part, cause there's have to be some way to not activate the returning as well.

The potion changes sound interesting. Is that basically "craft 30 mod potions, stack them in my piggy bank, keep one unlimited buff item in inventory, and they are automatically kept up all the time"?

I can see that issue with the returning. Just spitballing here, but I can think of a couple of nice ways to manage that:

Attach the return to some sort of "portal" that temporarily spawns over the location you land when you teleport, which touching and/or clicking will transport you back to from where you came.

Provide some sort of constructible "return" item, probably some statue looking thing, or something, and when interacted with it will return you to the location you last recalled from. (...or kill you stone dead if you don't have a location. or do nothing. whichever seems more fair, I guess.) ;)

Finally, some other inventory item, like a "mirror of return" or something. Give up an inventory slot, at least temporarily, in return get fast travel back to the last place you recalled from.

could you possibly unbuff some of the potions you buffed up? the flippers and flipper potion don't swim as fast as the unlimited flipper potion, and thats really annoying. also, is it possible to have the paint brushes be affected by Home Improvement and that stuff?

I have tried the wormhole potions with unlimited wormhole, travel and unlimited buffs, and I have even tried the unlimited wormhole from infinity which doesn't work either. We are all on the same team. Any ideas?

I haven't buffed any potions, they're all the same as Vanilla, just tested the Flipper potion and it seems identical. I'll add painting stuff to Tool Time and Home Improvement.

Are you on one of the colored teams? White isn't actually a team if you have that one chosen? Also no one has pvp on do they?

For the Recalling back, I just added another hotkey that you can use to go back to where you recalled from, can only be used once per Recall use.

Got some updates pretty much done for tomorrow, would have been done already if I'd realised that it was tMod/Terraria's fault rather than mine that I was getting exceptions (apparently there's no y coordinate check for chlorophyte, which means that when mud is too low it throws exceptions, cactus also checks the wrong coordinates, which is why it throws exceptions when it's destroyed with the subway builder and probably just mined in general).

Here's what'll be changed tomorrow:
1eVDUpN.png

This is a great mod; my favorite. Do you have a Github page for this mod? I'm just getting into modding Terraria myself and would love to see how you create the auto structures like NPC Prison, Fishing Pool's, Subway, etc.

Yeah, seems if you're using Zoom it's weird. Just zoom the map out some and it seems to work then though.

Nah, no Github or anything for it.

Changes:
zX4uenn.png

O0vvDhW.png

pP4u56H.png

Like the first image says, the Cloud/Hell will probably be changed to Granite/Marble, since those biomes actually do stuff.

If there's any missing blocks/messed up textures when you use any of the builders after the update just reload the world and it'll fix them. This happens because I've stopped doing something that fixes them because it takes a bunch of CPU to do, hence the lag improvements.

Edit: I've told Jopo about the Chloro/Cactus exceptions Slippy, no post on Github cause it doesn't let me :D.

The zoomed ui would probably explain it. I use 170% scaling (and the ui is still pretty small) so it's pretty difficult for me to actually be able to use the wormhole. I believe bluemagic was able to fix it with magic storage etc, so I'm sure she could help you with it.
New addition is great, super convenient for making the world fit my choosing. Thanks!

Ok, I've fixed the zoom issue, was related to inputs being weird again (had a similar problem when making the UI where when you dragged the UI around fast it wouldn't move the same amount as the cursor, so you'd end up with the cursor not even on the UI while dragging it). Will be fixed when I next update.

May as well post these here too:
lU8RCR4.gif

sbhDl5Z.gif

Edit: Do you have any problem with clicking on the mobile Piggy Bank/Safe/Defender's Forge with that zoom?

Last edited:
May as well post these here too:
lU8RCR4.gif

sbhDl5Z.gif

Oh, thats pretty cool! A tool that places different blocks and one that hammers multiple ones, right? Will you be able to select what block to place with the first one, or will it just be the same type of block (Platforms, walls, blocks) with different materials?

I am sure this is just user error but I am massively confused on how to use the unlimited multi solution cause every time i use it like an item it drops a random dagger

Oh, thats pretty cool! A tool that places different blocks and one that hammers multiple ones, right? Will you be able to select what block to place with the first one, or will it just be the same type of block (Platforms, walls, blocks) with different materials?
Block placing will probably be done by if there's a suitable block in a certain inventory slot then it'll place it, otherwise it'll just change the tiles already there.

I am sure this is just user error but I am massively confused on how to use the unlimited multi solution cause every time i use it like an item it drops a random dagger
Solutions (the mod) seems to break using it as an item.

What's the drop rate on the Magic Essence? I've beaten the Moon Lord 30 times with absolutely none dropping.
Drop chance is 100% from Moon Lord. You definitely got the mod enabled/not auto-trashing it? Otherwise if it's not dropping there's probably some mod interfereing.

Block placing will probably be done by if there's a suitable block in a certain inventory slot then it'll place it, otherwise it'll just change the tiles already there.

Solutions (the mod) seems to break using it as an item.

Drop chance is 100% from Moon Lord. You definitely got the mod enabled/not auto-trashing it? Otherwise if it's not dropping there's probably some mod interfereing.

thank you for the help

Back
Top Bottom