• Fantastic news Terrarians! All platforms have officially been submitted! Barring any issues our tentative release date is September 28th!

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Rijam

Official Terrarian
I can't find the auto builders in the Recipe Browser. Is that normal? I'm using tModLoader v.0.11.8.9 with Terraria v.1.3.5.3 with a couple of other mods
Edit 1: Also in singleplayer
Edit 2: And I can't craft it I just checked
Edit 3: I just found out it was one of the mods I created a new player with just lui afk recipe browser and hero's mod So I'll just get them switch back on my modpack and put them in my main world
Edit 4: Turns out SGA Mod breaks many Luiafk items like the hellevator or the arena builder for me.. Rip
Any Idea how to fix it?
Use pbone's Utilities + Fargo's Mutant Mod. (You also need pbone Lib for pbone's Utilities)
Fargo's Mutant Mod has some builder items like the Mini Instabridge.

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
There's a hotkey that will put a nice little horizontal bar somewhere on the screen with the toggles. You can define that hotkey in the Custom Key Controls area of Terraria as normal.

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
Nope. The original developer has long since fallen off the face of the earth, sadly. It's a shame. Consider whatever this mod deals with to be in its final, final state.

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
Typically, you can show the Guide or Recipe Browser AddOn mana potions of different sizes. The majority of them uses those.

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
pls 1.4 update
Wishful thinking, I agree, but the mod-maker hasn't been seen in many years, with no hopes of contacting them. RIP good mod.

Use Phone's Utilities instead. It's just about the closest approximation to something similar as of right now.

TetrahedronDash

The Destroyer
Wishful thinking, I agree, but the mod-maker hasn't been seen in many years, with no hopes of contacting them. RIP good mod.

Use Phone's Utilities instead. It's just about the closest approximation to something similar as of right now.
Sadly, that is the truth. I'm so used to using Luiafk alongside the other QoL mods I use

scottosh

Terrarian
got a bunch of ale to make molotovs, now I permanently have tipsy and im ranged. the rage that is circulating through my mind is immense.

pacomesoual

Terrarian
1654902864968.png

Elle

Terrarian

RIP for 1.4. Legend is dead. 😭

Elle

Terrarian
Eh hem

Doesn't have all the features but until they are added, its as close as your gonna get for now.
Honestly I've switched to these now. Better just yank the bandaid off and accept what is. Pbones + Fargos is really great, I'm about to do a new play-through with these, and its exciting to use something new!

NexusTheBrony

Steampunker
there's some things from luiafk that pbones and fargos don't hav, but most of those r far too powerful for being accessed without cheats, which luiafk does

miningcrack

Terrarian
I am currently working on Porting the mod "Luiafk" to 1.4, but since I probably wont get a confirmation from the original owner I might not be able to publish it. Just know that there will be a port for it, though it may remain mostly unused :(

NexusTheBrony

Steampunker
I am currently working on Porting the mod "Luiafk" to 1.4, but since I probably wont get a confirmation from the original owner I might not be able to publish it. Just know that there will be a port for it, though it may remain mostly unused :(
what i'd do is publish it with the stipulation that the original owner can ask for it to b taken down at any time. ofc i hope that doesn't happen, but better for covering ur butt

Top Bottom