tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

hey so i made a unlimited spelunker potion but its not working for me everything else does but not the spelunker potion

hey so i made a unlimited spelunker potion but its not working for me everything else does but not the spelunker potion
The LuiAFK mod has a great toggleable toolbar that itself lets you toggle several effects on and off. Your hotkey may vary, but it might be "h" or "u" or "y" or one of those. Spelunker was one of those toggleable effects. You can adjust the hotkey for that bar in the tModLoader Controls area.

When I download the mod it does not even load the download bar it just cancels it and I cannot play the SGA mod. Please help

What is the SGA mod?

Either way, if the issue is that you can't download the mod in the first place, scroll backwards through this thread to find my posts. Less than two thread pages ago, I linked to a downloadable version of this mod from my Dropbox whose link should still work. I'm not going to touch it so it wouldn't not work, really.

What is the SGA mod?

Either way, if the issue is that you can't download the mod in the first place, scroll backwards through this thread to find my posts. Less than two thread pages ago, I linked to a downloadable version of this mod from my Dropbox whose link should still work. I'm not going to touch it so it wouldn't not work, really.
that would be my mod, which is one of a few mods that is suffering from the mod browser's issues of late. (well it's my library mod to be more specific, but people still can't download the mod because of that)

Which infact, seems to not be TML's fault, but rather something Dropbox did with their service recently which TML uses for hosting: (Dropbox stopped returning Content length in the response headers.).
Why only these specific mods are affected is not known to me.
When I download the mod it does not even load the download bar it just cancels it and I cannot play the SGA mod. Please help
Please go here and directly download what you need, running the TMOD files will move them into your game's folders for you

The mod is closed-source, and LuiAFK has vanished off the face of the Earth post-release, so assume that the mod is officially without official support, unfortunately.

The mod is closed-source, and LuiAFK has vanished off the face of the Earth post-release, so assume that the mod is officially without official support, unfortunately.
its Kinda bs seeing how ive seen how useful it is and only discovered it because several YouTubers are using it But its completely unobtainable its its even in T mod loader as well the person who made it mise well delete the terraria page and T-mod loader listing -UPDATE- so after awhile of digging between me and my friend we fount a website that has a fully functional copy of lui afk Luiafk - tModLoader Mod Browser

Last edited:
its Kinda bs seeing how ive seen how useful it is and only discovered it because several YouTubers are using it But its completely unobtainable its its even in T mod loader as well the person who made it mise well delete the terraria page and T-mod loader listing -UPDATE- so after awhile of digging between me and my friend we fount a website that has a fully functional copy of lui afk Luiafk - tModLoader Mod Browser
It took me a while to find that copy. I watch AdamChromeE for mods, and this one looked cool so I went to download it and it didnt work, the forums download? still didnt work! but I looked desperately, and then I found that website. I got luiafk and Broken Copper Shortsword from that.

I can't find the auto builders in the Recipe Browser. Is that normal? I'm using tModLoader v.0.11.8.9 with Terraria v.1.3.5.3 with a couple of other mods
Edit 1: Also in singleplayer
Edit 2: And I can't craft it I just checked
Edit 3: I just found out it was one of the mods I created a new player with just lui afk recipe browser and hero's mod So I'll just get them switch back on my modpack and put them in my main world
Edit 4: Turns out SGA Mod breaks many Luiafk items like the hellevator or the arena builder for me.. Rip
Any Idea how to fix it?

Last edited:
I can't find the auto builders in the Recipe Browser. Is that normal? I'm using tModLoader v.0.11.8.9 with Terraria v.1.3.5.3 with a couple of other mods
Edit 1: Also in singleplayer
Edit 2: And I can't craft it I just checked
Edit 3: I just found out it was one of the mods I created a new player with just lui afk recipe browser and hero's mod So I'll just get them switch back on my modpack and put them in my main world
Edit 4: Turns out SGA Mod breaks many Luiafk items like the hellevator or the arena builder for me.. Rip
Any Idea how to fix it?
Use pbone's Utilities + Fargo's Mutant Mod. (You also need pbone Lib for pbone's Utilities)
Fargo's Mutant Mod has some builder items like the Mini Instabridge.

Back
Top Bottom