tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Erm, not sure if I'll add a version above golden that will fish in lava, I kinda like that you need a different rod to fish in lava.

There is an unlimited Hotline Rod though if you missed it, which is still stronger than the vanilla golden rod :).

Fixed fishing animations (rod being invisible when bobbers out, bobbers being invisible when the rod is used as a mouse item), and improved the reel in animation over vanilla.
MHXfXC6.gif

Added support for Fargos, when using his multi bobber accessories you'll get the extra bobbers using the unlimited rods now :).

Erm, not sure if I'll add a version above golden that will fish in lava, I kinda like that you need a different rod to fish in lava. There is an unlimited Hotline Rod though if you missed it, which is still stronger than the vanilla golden rod :).

I did, in fact, miss that. Thanks for the hint. ;)

Yea....I need some help with the unlimited house thing...how do you use it....We tried making a house and placing it down but nothing works
Please help

He was talking about the item that just places the tile, rather than prison builder. He messaged me on Discord though and we got it sorted.

Cheers for helping though :).

Added a craftable Demon/Crimson Altar for crafting, can be crafted once BoC/EoW are dead. Can be placed an unlimited amount of times, but doesn't spawn ore when destroyed ;).

Fixed the settings menu not opening sometimes when you're not at 60fps (maybe some frame skip option also affected it, I dunno).

I have another wishlist "better version of a vanilla tool" for you, if you feel enthused? The Actuation Rod is very nice and all, but it would be even nicer if there was a version that would set the block with an actuator before triggering the activation, and remove it again afterwards if it was not there.

(The current one implements this vaguely annoyingly by calling a wiring method that internally checks the block can be actuated, so it's necessary to do that if you don't want to replicate the internals of the wiring code.)
[doublepost=1500930931,1500930902][/doublepost]
He was talking about the item that just places the tile, rather than prison builder. He messaged me on Discord though and we got it sorted.

I'm glad they were able to get the help they needed. Thanks for being so responsive!

Cheers for helping though :).

I could use some help in that same regard too :confused: Can´t get it to work

Tried PMing your discord, but it didn't let me. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Ah, I think Discord stops random people from messaging you or something unless you're in the same server or something? Not sure how it works tbh :D.

For the housing tile, you just place it somewhere in the room you want (the room still has to be fully enclosed like normal, although it can all be solid blocks, no platforms or doors needed) and it will count as the door, torch, chair, and table. If it's actually placed (you can see it on the map, so easy way to check) then make sure the room is big enough, and that the npc has atleast one solid tile on the floor that doesn't touch the wall (this is why you see the prisons with a floor of 2 platforms with a solid tile in the middle).

Slippy, I'll probably do something with that tomorrow :).

Ok, I get it, thanks! I misunderstood some items, but I think I kinda get them now.

Its awesome you are so active in this forum! I'll probs swing around a lot, checking out new features and may be asking for a thing or two you haven´t already covered (which is pretty hard, tbh. You have thought of everything!)

And, a heads up, I also tried the NPC prison, and it doesn´t work for me. I have a bunch of mods installed, so I have been trying to figure out which one changed the housing mechanic (if any). May be I am doing it wrong or something, dunno. If you need me to, I can list all the mods I´m using. Thanks for the help again!

I'm off for the night now, so won't reply for a bit, but what happens with the prison? It doesn't create the house, or it's not valid housing?

I'm off for the night now, so won't reply for a bit, but what happens with the prison? It doesn't create the house, or it's not valid housing?
It isn´t valid housing, and it still doesn´t work when I add some walls around either (the wooden walls). Have a good night, and thanks for the help!
Don´t mind the wood platform thing in the right, thats just me messing around with housing :p
nope.jpg

It isn´t valid housing, and it still doesn´t work when I add some walls around either (the wooden walls).

Looks to me like you are missing some walls on the right, and so, need to place them back. (I assume an invisible "make this a room" tile is present within, otherwise you are missing a door, table, chair, and light, also, but that comes next.)

Right now it's treating the entire map as part of the room. Did it spawn that way, with the hole in the side? Also, did it spawn that way because you created it with your character standing where the missing wall bricks are?

@Luiafk, is there any chance we could get the right-click change for the ultimate water manipulator back (or, perhaps, a radial menu like the grand design), as well as the control panel selection? I have tried to learn to love the new way, but ... I just don't. Sorry. :)

Also wishlist: I might be a bit over-focused on getting things neat, but it would be great if the money collector would prefer to put coins in the bottom right four spaces in the piggy-bank, in either ascending or descending order. If the space is filled, fall back to other spaces (or move the thing, idk).

Possible bug: is the "unlimited peace candle" supposed to be able to place peace candles? If so, I can't get it to work, even if I verify I can place a normal peace candle in that location. If not, I'm uncertain of the use of it, because you can just hold a normal peace candle to the same effect, yes?

PS: if I'm asking too much of you, I'm very happy to stop. I just <3 this mod so much!

Last edited:
K, Ultiamte Bucket/Pool Builder can change liquids with right click as well as Settings. Money Collector puts money in backwards (was meant to be this way, but forgot about it :D).

Peace candle works like the other buffs, just keep it in your inventory and spawns are reduced (this also means it stacks when you hold one, which despite the common belief isn't a thing as far as I can tell, same for Water candle).

0qlKhgZ.png

Fairy Merchant has been greatly improved, as this image shows.

syCmRG1.png

5lDwfga.png

Decided to go with this, line is thinner so you can see whether the tiles underneath are already actuated or not. Right click basically works like a switch, so if you're holding it and you right click a wire the light or whatever is connected to the wire will trigger.

@Luiafk, have you considered an item that improves the recall potion to be able to swap positions between "where I use it" and "spawn point", so that you can return to from where you came?

Back
Top Bottom