tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

idk man i can't play tmod to say you but i'm pretty sure it work with modded itetms it has worked for me with the bumerang bullets from the Joos Mod I had like at least 3000 of them

if this mod is going to break come 1.4, are there any equivalents or replacements being developed?

The buff items in particular are something I want to maintain access to.

the tree harvester seems to be incapable of duel drops from a single tree and only gives the 1 per cut

my mod has trees thats 50% 1 wood and 50% another wood the tree harvester only gives 1 of the wood per cut

is this how its ment to work
10-9tree.png

the tree harvester seems to be incapable of duel drops from a single tree and only gives the 1 per cut

my mod has trees thats 50% 1 wood and 50% another wood the tree harvester only gives 1 of the wood per cut

is this how its ment to work
View attachment 292850
Sadly the only mod developer is not here to help you with that problem
Nobody knows what happened to him

Just wondering what I'm doing wrong. I have a tree harvester on a flat platform of grass with trees but it will not harvest the trees.

how the hell do I get a base summoning potion I don't remember

edit: never mind its 1 daybloom 1 nightglow and 1 bucket of lava my bad

I can't seem to use the minecart or platform builder or the skybridge builder. for some reason, whenever i click with it, nothing appears.

if this mod is going to break come 1.4, are there any equivalents or replacements being developed?

The buff items in particular are something I want to maintain access to.
I used, and still use to an extent, a mod called Infinity that is pretty tastey. Though I'm not sure if it's being updated still since It's been a while since I checked it. Still should survive tho. I know it works with some mods too. You can find it on Mod Browser as well.
Hope this helps.

I doubt this will help, but I have my copy here, but I don't know if it'll work properly in later tModLoaders. I only really use it for the "infinite" variations and buff combinations, and don't touch much of the rest of the mod to see if it still works. Good luck with it though!

EDIT: I'll do my very best not to remove that from my Dropbox, so that link should work henceforth.

I doubt this will help, but I have my copy here, but I don't know if it'll work properly in later tModLoaders. I only really use it for the "infinite" variations and buff combinations, and don't touch much of the rest of the mod to see if it still works. Good luck with it though!

EDIT: I'll do my very best not to remove that from my Dropbox, so that link should work henceforth.
it still fully works for me, so it should

How do I make modded arrows infinite? I cant craft them into unlimited item versions of themselves because that's not included in the mod but when I have them in a stack of 3996 or more they should be infinite but for some reason, it does not work for arrows only bullets.

It should be able to work for arrows for me it does bur i don't know exactly how much you need in a stack

Back
Top Bottom