Items Lunatic Cultist Expert Item

What item should be have?

• Total voters

Vampyr77🪓

Skeletron Prime
This is a likely a largely suggested thing but whatever. The item should be something that makes copies of you and is like the brain of confusion but if the enemy misses it spawns a mini ancient vision that only attacks like once or so and then disappears. But if that doesn't happen then just give him one of Moon Lord's things he already has 3! It would likely be the gravity globe.

I think that a LC Expert item would be something to help with the pillars, maybe increase defense or attack against celestial enemies? Or maybe decrease the amount of enemies needed to destroy a pillar's shield?

Make the grav globe an early hardmode item as it's really useless (even if it was the cultist drop)
Especially if you have the insignia.
For example you could craft it with 5 Souls of Light and 10 Cobalt/Palladium Bars.
Then make it and grav potions flip YOU not the world so that I don't throw up all over my computer.
Still majorly useless (as you would be getting wings soon) but whatever.
Give the cultist an item called the Cosmic Amulet.
When you kill an enemy that is not from a statue and has >1000 HP it would spawn a small, friendly Ancient Vision that charges at enemies and then dissipates.
(Also, make the Suspicious Tentacle a 25% drop from ML at all difficulties as it isn't strong enough to be Expert)

Also betsy needs an expert drop.
How about "Wrath of the Dragon":
Attacking a non-statue spawned enemy has a 25% chance to cause an explosion, dealing 75 damage to nearby enemies.

Tattered Tome
This item looks like a normal magic tome, but a bit tattered.
This is an accessory that summons mini cultist to fight for you.
He using weak LC attacks.
Also this accessory gives 1 minion slot.

Another idea: Some staffs as a normal drop, i already saw these in thorium mod.

I liked that one suggestion that talked about an "alchemical fragment", this item would increase the duration of all potion and flask buffs by 30%, very useful, but not game breaking, which is what I would go for as expert mode drop.

Back
Top Bottom