Weapons & Equip Melee Lifesteal- For Corruption Worlds

processed hatchets are actually very powerful.

yes, but they're not NEAR the power of vampire knives. i can get roughly 1000 DPS with the vampire knives, spread throughout multiple enemies while also rapidly healing yourself. the possessed hatchet can only hit one enemy per second or so, and it might not even hit the enemy you were aiming for.

But terrible for almost all events. No splash damage.
Exactly why it's fun for just running around. It obliterates single enemies without effort.
yes, but they're not NEAR the power of vampire knives. i can get roughly 1000 DPS with the vampire knives, spread throughout multiple enemies while also rapidly healing yourself. the possessed hatchet can only hit one enemy per second or so, and it might not even hit the enemy you were aiming for.
Yeah, but it's fun...

How about they instead... remove the vampire knives from crimson chest, implement a new crimson chest weapon, and make vampire knives obtainable on any world in some other way. Because tbh, the scourge doesn't fit having lifesteal, the weapon was not designed for that, and I don't think that anybody would like the idea of a revamp to the scourge just to add lifesteal.

You can make it pierce. Throw it over a horde of mobs, it will home in to the last one and destroy all.
assuming it goes where you want it to go, and about 70% of the time the "processed" hatchet goes nowhere that you want it to.
I've even had occasions where I throw it straight in front of me at an ice golem, and it goes to a :red:ing slime behind me when I am trying to hit the ice golem.

assuming it goes where you want it to go, and about 70% of the time the "processed" hatchet goes nowhere that you want it to.
I've even had occasions where I throw it straight in front of me at an ice golem, and it goes to a :red:ing slime behind me when I am trying to hit the ice golem.
ikr? That's what makes it fun to use. Where will it go next? Nobody knows.

If I'm to be 100% honest, the Scourge doesn't really need the buff- it's a fantastic weapon on it's own. However, I won't really argue if this is added. After all, why would I complain about my favorite weapon in the game being buffed?

I feel this would ruin the idea of these two biome weapons, corruption is ment to be able to kill opponents far from you, crimson is ment to be able to survive close range against hordes of strong monsters. Thats probibly what they were shooting forin 1.2, the others probably just came off that.

I feel this would ruin the idea of these two biome weapons, corruption is ment to be able to kill opponents far from you, crimson is ment to be able to survive close range against hordes of strong monsters. Thats probibly what they were shooting forin 1.2, the others probably just came off that.

how much will you be fighting enemies far from you? it's a 2D game, and enemies spawn just offscreen from you and constantly try to get closer. extra long range is not very helpful in 2D.

also, i find it funny that ever since i made a banner for this suggestion and put it in my signature, it has gotten a lot more attention.:p

Back
Top Bottom