• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Helivy Star

Terrarian
Uh... what? The Varia Suit comes first, not the Gravity Suit.
It was bad there, just now I saw that I had a second Metroid mod installed with this badly made armor. Even the Missile Launcher was from this mod and I didn't notice.

I already took the mod and I'm just using this one now, but about the Spider Ball not working it keeps haunting me.

I always thought Terraria had the perfect engine to make an insane ridley fight, and this mod has extreme potential to have one of those. Its starting to be my absolute favotite mod. Oh wait it already is. Im just waiting for things to be more Multiplayer compatible so my friends can find missile expansions for me haha. Keep up this amazing work.

FlashBombTheGepgun

Skeletron Prime
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT
It's been so long since i've checked or even thought of this incredible mod
Huge shoutout to the youtube algorithm recommending Ryuusei's video covering this mod
After I get out of work tomorrow I'm going to ultra degen and thoroughly enjoy playing it
It's always been a massive fantasy to see a multitude of abilities, game elements, enemies, and bosses throughout the series all collect into one place
Extremely hyped
Thank you

Top Bottom