Other Game Minecraft Thread

I love 1.8, but it's opinion. I mostly love what people can do for MC maps and mini games, in fact, I was playing a Mario kart like game that just came out on hypixel, the textures are so cool, and it's just plain fun.

The maximum amount of mods I got working was legit 240.
Yes, ACTIVE AT ONCE.
ZERO ID issues either which I am so proud of. I get 120 FPS, since I have to set Java to no limits otherwise I'd get 30. Usually in vanilla I get over 900 with no limits, but I usually keep the limits there.
I even have a photo of it:
9jpzls.jpg

The maximum amount of mods I got working was legit 240.
Yes, ACTIVE AT ONCE.
ZERO ID issues either which I am so proud of. I get 120 FPS, since I have to set Java to no limits otherwise I'd get 30. Usually in vanilla I get over 900 with no limits, but I usually keep the limits there.
I even have a photo of it:
9jpzls.jpg
A lot of modpacks nowadays contain many more than that.
I'm pretty sure there are modpacks which go much further than that.
I think one of them may be the Direwolf20 pack for 1.7.10, on the FTB Launcher.

Before they have to get rid of problematic mods for the pack, I used to run 260 mods with Resonant Rise pack on ATLauncher, I still play it, loving Ancient Warfare mixing with Thermal Expansion/Dynamics. The AW torque stuff for their power is SO HARD TO GET CORRECT, so I use Thermal Fluxducts to transfer power, and it works.

A lot of modpacks nowadays contain many more than that.
I'm pretty sure there are modpacks which go much further than that.
I think one of them may be the Direwolf20 pack for 1.7.10, on the FTB Launcher.
Yeah but this was something I PUT TOGETHER, like no offical packs used. I built it from the ground up, back in the start of 1.6.4. I had the best time building it up, and it still works to this day.

And I'm really proud of it, the fact that I was able to put 240 mods together, singlehandedly without anyone else's help.

Hey, I was playing a sequel to a MC map, Exodus season two, it was awesome, until near the end, when some command blocks failed. I have no clue how command blocks work, so basically, I can't know how it ends. I could watch a play through, but that's no where near as satisfying. So I went through it all, for nothing. I am really frustrated right now.

Hey, I was playing a sequel to a MC map, Exodus season two, it was awesome, until near the end, when some command blocks failed. I have no clue how command blocks work, so basically, I can't know how it ends. I could watch a play through, but that's no where near as satisfying. So I went through it all, for nothing. I am really frustrated right now.

Sorry dude, I have no idea how they work either, all I know is to teleport a player to another player using command blocks :p

Back
Top Bottom