Other Game Minecraft Thread

with the guardians' arrival, i was too scared to leave a "continent" since they can destroy your boat and kill you anyway. this lead to me not exploring, and that lead to me getting bored and quitting minecraft.
For me it was quite the opposite, just searching and searching the ocean as I tested out the new update, trying to find a damn ocean temple, but quit.
I was bored of Minecraft some time ago, as I pretty much played the hell out of the game for a period, which didn't help.
If only combat in minecraft would be slightly more diverse than bows and clicking enemies...

with the guardians' arrival, i was too scared to leave a "continent" since they can destroy your boat and kill you anyway. this lead to me not exploring, and that lead to me getting bored and quitting minecraft.
They're really not that dangerous. If you take care, you can see the ocean monuments before going too close and steer around them.

If you take care, you can see the ocean monuments before going too close and steer around them.
they are the color blue.
the same shade as the ocean.
they can break your boat, rendering you helpless if you dont make more than one, and then all you can do is swim extremely slowly away while the shoot you with thei lasers and the elders jumpscare you.

i kind of like it but im not really liking the xbox version anymore and ive grown attached to pocket edition and i play it usually when im bored. i really like how the pocket edition 0.9.0+ updates added infinite worlds as i can build ALOT more and thats probably the whole reason i like pocket edition more. im also hoping to get pc version soon along with terraria so i can start new things.

however recently ive been worried about minecraft and how it will do in microsofts hands as i know they pretty much ruined rarewares great classics on the n64. i dont want them to ruin it as id be very mad and probably NEVER play again. im just hoping microsoft doesnt send another great series/game down the toilet
at least disney didn't buy mojang.
and at least terraria isn't bought by disney or microsoft

they are the color blue.
the same shade as the ocean.
they can break your boat, rendering you helpless if you dont make more than one, and then all you can do is swim extremely slowly away while the shoot you with thei lasers and the elders jumpscare you.
Well, but the monuments also have those Sea Lanterns, so IMO they're rather easy to spot.

their updates cant be that bad...
next day: save pack dlc!: able to save you game for only 99.99$
Mobs and animals dlc!: able to make mobs spawn for 5.00$!
minecraft is now an exclusive to xbox and windows!

watch "if microsoft bought mojang" by the minebox on youtube.

hey, 111th post!

Just wanted to share something I've been working on. It's an adventure/exploration map. It's nowhere near finished though.
1Z5trwN.png

amj9nsS.png

DSbrvsE.png

0qvOrgH.png

on the topic of building, i want to make something... y'know... NOT a wooden block. any advice? all i know is spruce + quartz is good...

You know, I was working on a project I was calling The Frost Cavern of Frozen Dreams just as something to do. It's basically a huge frozen cabernet, with a cavern. I still haven't gotten to building the city inside. (It's gonna have a city made of ice and snow inside, well, if I stop putting it off.)

Edit: If you look on the RP section of the forums, you'll see a dead RP with a similar name, but it was my idea and I helped develop it. But it's loooooooong gone.

Last edited:
on the topic of building, i want to make something... y'know... NOT a wooden block. any advice? all i know is spruce + quartz is good...
I build a fair bit, and here's a thing I have to say:
Try to use some variety in building blocks.
Add a stone base to a wooden structure, maybe some supports made from logs, use different varieties of wood...
Variety and depth have got to be the best things you can add to a build.
Also, I made a house:
tgfLOb0.png

And a tower:
SlhvEMW.png

Placed next to each other, here is the scaling:
Tls7ZZV.png

And, finally, an airship I've been working on:
hjaiW1k.png
In case you can't tell, I like building.

EDIT: The images are broken...
How do I fix?

i see the discontinuation of april fools pranks a sign that microsoft is getting down to business. that is what i take as a sign of the micropocalypse

Back
Top Bottom