Miniek's Terraria-Styled Logos

Hmm, I swear I made a post here but now cant find it XD

Can I request my Username written in Lavafall Blocks, surrounded by Crimtane Brick, with an Underworld Background?

Last edited:
Just do Tastypastry using Crystal blocks in the middle, luminite bricks on the outside. Can you use cogs for the background? If not, just use the mushroom background. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can you make me one that says Supercoolpro102 in a sky island st day but no sun visible and gold ore surrounded by grass for the text with lots of harpies and wyverns please pretty please.

Could i have darkpuppey with crystal block on the inside and smooth granite blocks on the outside with the underground hallow background.

These logos are amazing. I'll drop a request.

Isonomia
Solar Fragment Block, Meteorite Brick
Orange text, dark purple outline
Solar background

Details for me?
- Badgere is the text
- Frozen slime blocks as the inside
- Luminite Plating as the outside
- Lighted up
- Cobblestone wall background
- And coming out of the sides of it,two SNCF Class Z 7100,one blue and one red,blue one on the left and red on on the right.
upload_2016-6-28_22-1-59.jpeg

Blue Z 7100
upload_2016-6-28_22-3-31.jpeg

Red Z 7100

I'll have to admit you do good work.

Last edited:
If I may request something, I would like it to say The Purity Mod. Crystal Block for Outlines and Bubblegum Blocks for the Filling. I would not like any background if that's possible. If that's not possible then I'd like it to be either the Surface Hallow or Underground Hallow.

Hey, could I have one that has the same background as darthmorf, and luminite filling with the same block you used for the filling on darthmorfs as the thing surrounding my filling.

Hi, Miniek
I was wondering if you could do a logo fot me (please). Although, it does look like you already have a lot of requests, sorry
Text: AXsmasher's Mods
Background: Water, if possible with fish
Tiles: All pearlstone
Glow: Pink
Many thanks, AX

I would please like to request a logo (If you are willing), something like this...
Text: The Ethereal Mod
Background: Dungeon
Tiles: Blue dungeon bricks on the outside, and dungeon bricks painted cyan so they look spectre-ish in the dungeon bricks
Glow: Faint/fading, cyan/gray glow
Can't wait to see what it looks like :p Thanks MinieK

Last edited:
I would please like to request a logo (If you are willing), something like this...
Text: The Ethereal Mod
Background: Dungeon
Tiles: Dungeon bricks on the outside, and dungeon bricks painted cyan so they look spectre-ish in the dungeon bricks
Glow: Faint/fading, cyan/gray glow
Can't wait to see what it looks like :p Thanks MinieK

Don't think he's doin' em.

Also, theres 3 colors of Dungeon Bricks, Green, Blue, Pink.

I see you're busy, but i'll request anyway.
Background: lavafall blocks
Text:
Outline: snow brick
Inside: red painted slime block

Hey, MinieK. I'm loving these logos!

If you still take requests (which you probably don't, because this thread is a year old), I would like to request a banner about the size of my two signature banners (560x144 pixels, or maybe bigger but still proportional) with the name "Gekko" on it.

I'd like the text itself to be Solar Fragment Blocks, and the outline to be Crispy Honey Blocks.

If you can, include "Steampunker" in
red text underneath the name.

Could you make the background the
Solar Pillar background?

Thanks if you see this and actually do it, but it's understandable if you won't. People are busy with other things sometimes!

Request Status: Open

I Want a logo

TERRAZ

Terra:Made with Dirt Blocks With Grass
Z:With Flesh Blocks

with crismom BG

Back
Top Bottom