tModLoader Miscellania

We should all be ashamed of ourselves for not having thought about it earlier :)

Currently thinking about another spear... The one of the true hero which hits certainly a little harder than THAT.

I can't believe I missed that!

You know what, it's so good that I'll rename the item in the next update.

It would be amazing if you added more Undertale themed items (I'm assuming that is what you tried to pull, since that is spot on with Undyne's), like a skull head summon that shoots lasers.

It would be amazing if you added more Undertale themed items (I'm assuming that is what you tried to pull, since that is spot on with Undyne's), like a skull head summon that shoots lasers.
I don't care how weak it is, if I had a Gaster Blaster summon available, that's all I'd ever use.

I don't care how weak it is, if I had a Gaster Blaster summon available, that's all I'd ever use.
+1.

Even it if was an early game thing, I agree that I would use it, even if I only had 1 on them, at all time.

EDIT: Maybe even make it a pet kind of thing.

Last edited:
Currently thinking about another spear... The one of the true hero which hits certainly a little harder than THAT.
Wow at this rate I'll have to rename my mod to The Undertale Mod. :D (yes the reference was intended)
I'm not sure about the Undying spear, but a Gaster Blaster summon will probably be fun to make.

Just released an update: v0.3 (of course it's on the Mod Browser as well)
  • Updated to tML v0.8
  • Magic Spear renamed to Spear of Justice
No Gaster Blasters yet because I just wanted to make a quick update for the new tModLoader.

Alright on a scale of 1 to 10 how derpy does this look?
g0GdFqr.png

So random suggestion- A literal Crab Engine. That is, a mechanical crab (or a crab on a treadmill?) that outputs rapid pulses to wires. Basically, this is a joke about how in older versions of the game, crabs could be made to hit pressure plates at insane speed, until ReLogic nerfed multiple mechanics (crab height, jump frequency, and the availability of mob-triggerable pressure plates).

So random suggestion- A literal Crab Engine. That is, a mechanical crab (or a crab on a treadmill?) that outputs rapid pulses to wires. Basically, this is a joke about how in older versions of the game, crabs could be made to hit pressure plates at insane speed, until ReLogic nerfed multiple mechanics (crab height, jump frequency, and the availability of mob-triggerable pressure plates).

all of my yes :p

I got that joke.:happy:
But first I want to finish the Gaster Blaster summon.
Also sorry for the long break, I had exams. Now I'm back to modding though. \o/

Back
Top Bottom