1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by Loki, Jul 8, 2019.

1. !Xyрма

!Xyрма Terrarian

How can i join the beta testers members?

Bigbaby likes this.
  2. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The Registration period for Mobile Beta Testing has already ended. It was only possible through submitting an application on Terraria's official Discord: Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

3. MOBILE GAMER

MOBILE GAMER Terrarian

How many selected in beta testing in mobile??
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2019 ---
    Hehehhehe im 'so very hyped Plss revealed the release date of the game plsssss;(;(:D:D

Iaz291, !Xyрма and Quackinton like this.
  4. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

Yes!

5. Skadoodle

Skadoodle Official Terrarian

they selected 200 ppl yesterday.. but theyre picking 5 ppl per day soo.. idk if theres a approximate number..
    dont worry ma dude.. when beta is done fixing things... ull expect it to come very very VERY soon... but ik what u feel ~;)~:D

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Quackinton likes this.
  6. Agnamism

Agnamism Terrarian

If 1.4 is released on mobile crossplay might be available. 1.4 Is a long wait a bit of a long wait for PC and for console and mobile it's going to be significantly longer. (But thats what I think.)
    Also, thanks for telling me.
    If they implement a way in 1.4 (I doubt this) to revert to other versions crossplay could be available if they revert to the specific version the mobile version is on, It's major so I don't think about this happening but it's just a idea.

Quackinton likes this.
  7. Severus

Severus Terrarian

will there be tutorial in terraria 1.3 mobile?

Quackinton likes this.
  8. Zeba Edits

Zeba Edits Terrarian

Eu neeeeeeeed

Attached Files:

9. Blazing Blue

Blazing Blue Terrarian

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS
    FINALLY
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2019 ---
    :indifferent:-_-:):happy::D;);(:(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::passionate::rolleyes:o_O:naughty::sigh:
    :dryadindifferent:%-_-:dryadsmile::dryadhappy::dryadgrin::dryadwink::dryadcry::dryadsad::dryadmad::dryadconfused::dryadcool::dryadtongue::dryadeek::dryadpassionate::dryadrolleyes::dryadwhat::dryadnaughty:%:sigh:
    :merchantindifferent:$-_-:merchantsmile::merchanthappy::merchantgrin::merchantwink::merchantcry::merchantsad::merchantmad::merchantconfused::merchantcool::merchanttongue::merchanteek::merchantpassionate::merchantrolleyes::merchantwhat::merchantnaughty::merchantsigh:
    :nurse:&-_-:nursesmile::nursehappy::nursegrin::nursewink::nursecrying::nursesad::nursemad::nurseconfused::nursecool::nursetongue::nurseeek::nursepassionate::nurserolleyes::nursewhat::nursenaughty::nursesigh:
    :pirateindifferent:~-_-~:)~:happy:~:D~;)~:cry:~:(~:mad:~:confused:~:cool:~:p~:eek:~:passionate:~:rolleyes:~o_O~:naughty:~:sigh:
    `:indifferent:`-_-`:)`:happy:`:D`;)`:cry:`:(`:mad:`:confused:`:cool:`:p':eek:`:passionate:`:rolleyes:'o_O`:naughty:`:sigh:
    :redmunch::redspin::red::red2:
    :joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2019 ---
    THE HYPE IS REAL
    :rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:

10. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Not quite, yet. They’ll probably drop-in a release date deep within the Beta stage, which will soon start (unless it already has at the time of this post)! ~:)

11. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

The stellar thing is from what I can tell, the update's free anyway! Amazing job guys

Skadoodle likes this.
  12. Jeff834654647

Jeff834654647 Terrarian

all i can find are people that are excited for 1.3 on mobile
    plus im trying to use modded terraria

13. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Then look for help with your issue here: General Mod Discussion

We don't provide support/help for modded versions of the game.

14. DublinTheCat

DublinTheCat Terrarian

i used to play mobile but now i play on desktop. but this may bring me back to mobile. keep it quality, re-logic!

Skadoodle likes this.
  15. Francisco E Lasso

Francisco E Lasso Terrarian

Question for anyone!!
    If we bought terraria mobile before 1.3 will ee just have to repurchase it or buy it again?

!Xyрма and Quackinton like this.
  16. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

1.3 will be a free update for anyone who purchased the prior version.

Quackinton likes this.
  17. Ender83

Ender83 Terrarian

Excited!

Quackinton likes this.
  18. PHR.Հրաշք

PHR.Հրաշք Terrarian

Finally...

Quackinton likes this.
  19. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

I hope the update comes soon!