Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always save a item you want to keep by pausing the game and waiting for the game to save. This insures you wont lose your items. It sucks because once I got the corrupt key mold the game crashed

New personal record for pumpkin moon final wave at 11:58 pm got 28 pumpking trophies 31 mourning wood trophies at 4:30am

Holy crap, I don't know how you manage to make it to wave 15. The mourning woods are doing 50-60 damage to me in dragon armor, and their health seems alot bigger. It's easier to fight two PKs instead of them. Is it a accidental overbuff or is it supposed to be like that?
well yes the scythes that spin are the pumpkings death weapon but their head does very low melee (played pc version PM be4 mobile its pretty accurate)
[DOUBLEPOST=1442754555,1442754433][/DOUBLEPOST]A thing I think should be accessible is the ability to access player and world files so people could have the benefit of having more characters (I feel cramped with 3) especially with a 4th class coming 1.2.4

Actually just make an arena for moon events as for the damage of mW and pks just add a dungeon spike grapple on to it equip cross necklace and valentine ring there you go immortality

I just make a very long flat space and go at it with a terra blade and hydra staff. Thank god I got all the stuff (excluding cursed sapling) before the rebalance :)

@YoshiGator There is going to be a fourth class?

I just make a very long flat space and go at it with a terra blade and hydra staff. Thank god I got all the stuff (excluding cursed sapling) before the rebalance :)

@YoshiGator There is going to be a fourth class?
yeah summoner will be playable begining to end if they add bee and spider armor alon with the summoning staffs of 1.2.4
only now summoner is endgame stuff and its not well buffed but dukes tempest staff evens the battlefield

ravens are actually superior to tempest but optic staff now thats something that gives summoner their edge

ravens are actually superior to tempest but optic staff now thats something that gives summoner their edge
well yeah but ravens pack more power tempest staff might have higher damage but ravens glue to their targets almost optic staff is pretty beast as well

Some of my recipes seem to be gone? Mostly my key molds, tinker's workshop recipes, and dyes.
Besides that, I've been enjoying the higher spawn rate :D . Crimson Key, Rune Wizard Set, Vitamins, Paladin's hammer, and a bunch of other stuff I had or was in low supply of.

Always save a item you want to keep by pausing the game and waiting for the game to save. This insures you wont lose your items. It sucks because once I got the corrupt key mold the game crashed
I have Terraria pocket version. I killed the Wall of Flesh four different times and none of the times did it give me the pwnhammer. Any ideas anybody??

If the wall of flesh isn't dropping the pwmhammer (I can't even fight it, its just a wall with no eyes, mouth, or Hungry) then you might as well resort to inventory editing, cause the pwnhammer is a 100% RNG drop chance.

@Loki pls ask 505 for some news about the update, if possible a release day or release week im dying to know when the update would hit please ease my pain bro or atleast ask if itll be on the first or second half of october. or pls remind them about their previous statement saying that theyll give us news on the way. last news they gave us was weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom