Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so bored...... pls release the update early cus theres nothing left to do in terraria atm. ive been prepared for 1.2.4 for months now

Is there anything that prevents 505 games or Re-Logic from setting up a bug tracker just for that? I am certain that such a thing would help quite a lot, but it does require moderators, which may not be easy to find.

What do you mean? We do have the bug report forum section that requires inputting at the very least a handful of those things (and which 505 regularly checks) as well as the normal Customer Service route via email.

The dialogue starting with those reports has indeed typically been fruitful. Its when they either have little info and/or are buried in random threads that they get lost unless someone - like myself - happens across them.

@Loki any news of the release date for 1.2.3-1.2.4 for android. Specific release date like a day perhaps? Or atleast tell us if ifs gonna be on the first half of october. So we know what to expect.

That's not my news to share, guys. That is up to 505 Games. I'm sure as soon as they have a date that is solid, they will share it. :)

That's not my news to share, guys. That is up to 505 Games. I'm sure as soon as they have a date that is solid, they will share it. :)
It's just that a bug tracker that would keep being looked at by 505 games and that would let them mark issues as investigated or fixed would really let the community know whether the bug they are looking forward to be fixed will be fixed in the upcoming version. As of now we don't really have much insight, though not too many people add proper info, so they might just be ignoring the bad reports.

EDIT: Replied to the wrong post, though I hope it doesn't matter.

Hmm, someone mentioned Minecraft PE. True, they make game stable before adding more features. And it's great, though minecraft has less items, enemies etc. than Terraria.
Still, I'd rather have non-crashing, much less buggy version with less features than the one with more items, as well horrible crashes, data loss and horde of bugs and glitches.
And now it's time to download it again. Few days ago I saw that the update with ocelots -kittens!- came out. So yeah, I'll stick with MCPE until Terraria gets the 1.2.4 update. Maybe 1.2.4 for Mobile will be my late birthday present
`:p
Though it'll probably be a 2-months-late B-Day present

It's just that a bug tracker that would keep being looked at by 505 games and that would let them mark issues as investigated or fixed would really let the community know whether the bug they are looking forward to be fixed will be fixed in the upcoming version. As of now we don't really have much insight, though not too many people add proper info, so they might just be ignoring the bad reports.

EDIT: Replied to the wrong post, though I hope it doesn't matter.

Such a system does exist internally - but given the interplay/overlap and the various processes across a large array of devices, its often not one root cause, which would render such a thing confusing. Let's take crashes. Could literally be any of a laundry list of causes - many of which actually have nothing to do with Terraria in and of itself. The key there is all the detective work that then has to be done to parse all of this out to find what - if anything - is truly broken and to then fix it. I know that they read the reviews, forums, and customer support tickets - as do we. Admittedly, that wasn't in place as much as it should have been in the past - but that was the point of the full overhaul of their CS/QA approach...which is well underway.

Regardless, I'll pass the notion along. :)

Such a system does exist internally - but given the interplay/overlap and the various processes across a large array of devices, its often not one root cause, which would render such a thing confusing. Let's take crashes. Could literally be any of a laundry list of causes - many of which actually have nothing to do with Terraria in and of itself. The key there is all the detective work that then has to be done to parse all of this out to find what - if anything - is truly broken and to then fix it. I know that they read the reviews, forums, and customer support tickets - as do we. Admittedly, that wasn't in place as much as it should have been in the past - but that was the point of the full overhaul of their CS/QA approach...which is well underway.

Regardless, I'll pass the notion along. :)
Thank you very much for your response, and good luck to the team on sorting out bugs.

Only weeks until 1.2.4 is anyone else counting days i am (obsessed much) i need help like mentaly *potato*

Dont ask

Just dont

Pls dont

*some random person: why?
*me: slowly stabs person in chest *shhhhhhh jus shhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhh

WHY DID I WRITE THIS!?!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1442540799,1442540709][/DOUBLEPOST]Whatching gamegrumps best of fuels me

Bug report android when you stack up 3 or more spear traps on top of each other(ps theyre actuated) they rebound and continue to shoot their spears until it goes out of the map(ps rebounded spears do damage as well)

Amazon crashes are not fixed. I encountered 2 already, seems to happen alot when scrolling through the incredibly large crafting list. And is anyone else feeling its a bit laggier?

It lags when changing over world biomes,scrolling through crafting list,final wave of pumpkin moon.

Before, l thought it was related to the speed my character was going (falling/running) when my game would freeze up. But, it's happening more and more, and often while opening my storage chests in my base.

I've also noticed that honey is listed as INTER [79] in the craving menu. (Cosmetic/graphic only.)

I've been documenting my experience with bugs on a different thread, and not making new threads each time... Is that not what l should be doing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-15-21-37-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-15-21-37-33.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 268
It lags when changing over world biomes,scrolling through crafting list,final wave of pumpkin moon.
Holy crap, I don't know how you manage to make it to wave 15. The mourning woods are doing 50-60 damage to me in dragon armor, and their health seems alot bigger. It's easier to fight two PKs instead of them. Is it a accidental overbuff or is it supposed to be like that?

That may be because of vampire knives which heal u every time u hit them faster than they hit u. Also there were lag issues for storage, biome switching, speeding, and the pumpkin moon...and also I keep on losing items that I had achieved fair and square (rainbow gun), (death sickle), and (flamethrower) each time I crashed the game. Including the game can't withstand the buffs that I have at my arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom