Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pumpkin moon personal record final wave time 10:50pm ended the event with 0 deaths 33 pumpking trophies 10mourning wood trophies and lots and lots of loot trashed mourning wood loot cus there's not enough inventory space kept the pk drops.

I will certainly ask. I will say that I am not aware of any large delays as of this second though.

Thanks much appreciated @Loki now i can finally sleep peacefully knowing that we might get some news soon. Its like 12:05am in the pH I've been waiting for a reply haha

Hey guys,

Just to provide you with updates for some of the issues reported on this thread:

- Crashing on Android after playing for a while (@Ugaps)
This could be device related, we have made some fixes to address some crashes the community reported and those are live.

- Signs don’t work/Certain in-game items like torches are looking “worse” (@ShroomiteBunny)
As of the current build, signs not “working” are actually by design. Torches should look the same as we have not changed the art.

- Losing data after crashing (@Franklin England)
This is an on-going investigation.

- Cloud save character lost (@6phillip6)
We had an ongoing conversation with the player, so this should be resolved J

- An issue where players would spawn in and blocks had disappeared so they just kept falling
This is a corrupt save, the issue is that if a save becomes corrupt it should not load at all. This is an on-going investigation.

- On IOS do not create a new world ‘cause the next world you load up will spawn as the tutorial and delete most of your world and your chests! (@Artram)
This is older issue and we have verified it no longer happens.

- Hammers don’t work with auto mine (@Platypuspenguin)
We are aware of the issue.

- Black, white and grey paint doesn't work (@Plaquas)

- Money quick stacks in a weird way, it is great that now all coins stack at once, but I am usually getting two stacks of the same coins (@Plaquas)
We are looking into this.

- Demon torches in the root system of a living wood tree (@Plaquas)
We are aware of this issue and will be addressing it.

- I painted an underwater teleporter blue, and when I am on a y-level higher than the teleporter, it correctly shows up as blue, but when on the same y-level as the teleporter or lower it is suddenly red... (@Plaquas)
Is this an older issue?

There are certain lag issues such as it causes crashing. These are checking chests, teleporting, pumpkin moon, and moving too fast across the map with it generating...it is only crashing more often when I am close to my own base though and I removed the banner buffs so that lessens the lag by a certain but i still feel lag issues.

Hey guys,

Just to provide you with updates for some of the issues reported on this thread:

This could be device related, we have made some fixes to address some crashes the community reported and those are live.

- Signs don’t work/Certain in-game items like torches are looking “worse” (@ShroomiteBunny)
As of the current build, signs not “working” are actually by design. Torches should look the same as we have not changed the art.

- An issue where players would spawn in and blocks had disappeared so they just kept falling
This is a corrupt save, the issue is that if a save becomes corrupt it should not load at all. This is an on-going investigation.

- On IOS do not create a new world ‘cause the next world you load up will spawn as the tutorial and delete most of your world and your chests! (@Artram)

- Money quick stacks in a weird way, it is great that now all coins stack at once, but I am usually getting two stacks of the same coins (@Plaquas)

- I painted an underwater teleporter blue, and when I am on a y-level higher than the teleporter, it correctly shows up as blue, but when on the same y-level as the teleporter or lower it is suddenly red... (@Plaquas)
Is this an older issue?
I think you are my new best friend 505 Games Support. Having you respond to some of the issues reported is like getting a huge hug. :) Just a "looking into it" does wonders. Thank you for taking time for us. Mobile has always been stable for me so I'm one of the lucky ones. Can't wait to see you around TCF.

Hey guys,

Is this an older issue?

Dang. I'm not exactly sure as to what I am supposed to do then. Does the game properly support ARM64 devices? I have also sent a bug report on the support email including what I had been doing before the game froze. The bug report was taken right away.

Hey guys,

Is this an older issue?
Is it possible to fix reforge prices since its only scaling of prices to change since it costs like almost 5x more expensive than regularly. really appreaciate if you contact codeglue to fix this

Hey guys,

Is this an older issue?
Is there anyway for me to get any of my items back that i lost in the now "locked chests"?

@505 Games Support I would like to report another bug, this one seems fairly dangerous also. Upon opening the game, after it froze and I had to manually reset the app, I went to go select my character and it had been moved down to the second character slot. It is usually in the 1st slot, but the picture of the character has been moved down to the second slot. When I tap on the 1st slot and enter a world, a new character is made, when that character dies, it comes up as 's -death message-

When I open the second slot, the character that was originally in the first slot is now in the second, everything seems fine, the NPCs even pronounce the first slot character's name correctly despite being in the second slot with another name on it. Lastly, the "New Character" slot has the second slot character's picture. It should be blank cause a character hasn't been made there. What do I do? I am afraid if I delete one of the slots I will delete a character that I have had for years and has the best equipment.

If they are gold chests, use the keys, if they are biome keys, u probably want to go on a blood-rage, and if it is shadow chests, get the shadow key. Golden key is dropped in dungeon, shadow key comes from the golden wyvern and biome keys require key molds which inquires mob grinding

If they are gold chests, use the keys, if they are biome keys, u probably want to go on a blood-rage, and if it is shadow chests, get the shadow key. Golden key is dropped in dungeon, shadow key comes from the golden wyvern and biome keys require key molds which inquires mob grinding
err this is a corrupt chest glitch which makes chest un openable and this has happened to me and even undiscovered chests cant be opened theyre broken and canot be opened even locked chests. but you can break them and pick them up to renew them but they will be empty

I can't imagine if I spent days farming the crimson key and I go to open the chest and end up breaking it with my pick

@505 Games Support
I see some musical error in
Android and maybe iOS. There is title music in the com.games505.blablabla or terraria files called MUSIC_6 but it is not played in the game especially on the main menu. Can you addressed it?
Screenshot_2015-09-27-23-25-31.png

Hey guys,

Is this an older issue?

Thanks for the activity on the forums! It is great to see that you guys are busy working on the bugs!

As of the bug with the painting of the teleporters:

It is not an old issue. It used to be fine, but since the last update it is bugged out conpletely. However, I have found out what the issue is. When painting blocks they just show up in the correct colour, but when you paint another block within your field of view, it makes both blocks show up in the same colour. It is really difficult to explain and if anyone doesn't get it, this video might explain it: https://everyplay.com/videos/20466292

Thanks for the activity on the forums! It is great to see that you guys are busy working on the bugs!

As of the bug with the painting of the teleporters:

It is not an old issue. It used to be fine, but since the last update it is bugged out conpletely. However, I have found out what the issue is. When painting blocks they just show up in the correct colour, but when you paint another block within your field of view, it makes both blocks show up in the same colour. It is really difficult to explain and if anyone doesn't get it, this video might explain it: https://everyplay.com/videos/20466292
I ran into this bug when I was going to paint my house green and red then the colors kept swapping every time I moved :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom