• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Bryan

The Destroyer
Words do not describe my happiness, only movement! Thank you, Terraria teams, especially DR Studios! The wait is always worth it, no matter how long it is!~:D
F5BA8054-F31E-455C-BB08-7EED65DDD804.gif

Last edited:

ThornyFox

Terrarian
Terraria disappeared in my Play Store. I still have the game in version 1.2.4. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0. I have 1.5 GB RAM and Android version 5.1.1.
So my questions are:
1. What exactly is OpenGL ES 3.0?
2. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

TerraDream274

Plantera
Terraria disappeared in my Play Store. I still have the game in version 1.2.4. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0. I have 1.5 GB RAM and Android version 5.1.1.
So my questions are:

i cannot see terraria as well in my play store.

True Excalibur

Official Terrarian
Wow. The basic swords look beautiful! Back in 1.2 they looked like bad Minecraft swords
(Gold broadsword, platinum, etc.)

Grumpy Squid

Systems Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So my questions are:

Terraria appears in the store for me, couldn't tell you what version it is though. What country do you reside in?

Edit:OpenGL es 3.0 is what's used to render the graphics. Your device doesn't support this version of the API, apparently your device only supports up to 2.0. My bad for the initial incorrect reply.

Last edited:

Aurora3500

Staff member
Excited to see the update come out! The long road is finally over with everyone on all platforms being able to experience 1.3!

The new controls may take getting used to at first. But overtime I think they will grow on you. They're a huge improvement!

ThornyFox

Terrarian
Terraria appears in the store for me, couldn't tell you what version it is though. What country do you reside in?

Edit:OpenGL es 3.0 is what's used to render the graphics. Your device doesn't support this version of the API, apparently your device only supports up to 2.0. My bad for the initial incorrect reply.

I bought it from the Play Store. Thanks for the info, I'll google OpenGL ES 3.0
[doublepost=1566915484,1566915412][/doublepost]

Thanks for the info. I live in America. It's not too bad though because I plan on getting the Switch version.

killer

Official Terrarian
I have already got the update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190827_152249_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827_152249_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 223
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom