• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

ThornyFox

Terrarian
Terraria disappeared in my Play Store. I still have the game in version 1.2.4. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0. I have 1.5 GB RAM and Android version 5.1.1.
So my questions are:
1. What exactly is OpenGL ES 3.0?
2. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

TerraDream274

Plantera
Terraria disappeared in my Play Store. I still have the game in version 1.2.4. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0. I have 1.5 GB RAM and Android version 5.1.1.
So my questions are:
i cannot see terraria as well in my play store.

True Excalibur

Official Terrarian
Wow. The basic swords look beautiful! Back in 1.2 they looked like bad Minecraft swords
(Gold broadsword, platinum, etc.)

Grumpy Squid

Duke Fishron
So my questions are:
Terraria appears in the store for me, couldn't tell you what version it is though. What country do you reside in?

Edit:OpenGL es 3.0 is what's used to render the graphics. Your device doesn't support this version of the API, apparently your device only supports up to 2.0. My bad for the initial incorrect reply.

Last edited:

Aurora3500

Staff member
Excited to see the update come out! The long road is finally over with everyone on all platforms being able to experience 1.3!

The new controls may take getting used to at first. But overtime I think they will grow on you. They're a huge improvement!

ThornyFox

Terrarian
Terraria appears in the store for me, couldn't tell you what version it is though. What country do you reside in?

Edit:OpenGL es 3.0 is what's used to render the graphics. Your device doesn't support this version of the API, apparently your device only supports up to 2.0. My bad for the initial incorrect reply.

I bought it from the Play Store. Thanks for the info, I'll google OpenGL ES 3.0
[doublepost=1566915484,1566915412][/doublepost]

Thanks for the info. I live in America. It's not too bad though because I plan on getting the Switch version.

Top Bottom