1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games/DR Studios' started by Loki, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Give them time to grow on you. I personally had a hard time with them for a couple hours. After that trying to play the old version I could see how much better the new controls were. Change is always hard, give it time.

2. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Words do not describe my happiness, only movement! Thank you, Terraria teams, especially DR Studios! The wait is always worth it, no matter how long it is!~:D
    F5BA8054-F31E-455C-BB08-7EED65DDD804.gif

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  3. ThornyFox

ThornyFox Terrarian

Terraria disappeared in my Play Store. I still have the game in version 1.2.4. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0. I have 1.5 GB RAM and Android version 5.1.1.
    So my questions are:
    1. What exactly is OpenGL ES 3.0?
    2. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

RoboTom and TerraDream274 like this.
  4. adamAtBeef

adamAtBeef Terrarian

Welp there goes my free time

5. TerraDream274

TerraDream274 Plantera

i cannot see terraria as well in my play store.

RoboTom likes this.
  6. John cena yee

John cena yee Terrarian

Game crashes when I click single player
    and multiplayer

7. True Excalibur

True Excalibur Eye of Cthulhu

Wow. The basic swords look beautiful! Back in 1.2 they looked like bad Minecraft swords
    (Gold broadsword, platinum, etc.)

8. adamAtBeef

adamAtBeef Terrarian

When's 1.4 Dr studios, seriously /s

RoboTom likes this.
  9. Grumpy Squid

Grumpy Squid Plantera

Terraria appears in the store for me, couldn't tell you what version it is though. What country do you reside in?

Edit:OpenGL es 3.0 is what's used to render the graphics. Your device doesn't support this version of the API, apparently your device only supports up to 2.0. My bad for the initial incorrect reply.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  10. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

Can we download custom maps for iOS?

11. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Excited to see the update come out! The long road is finally over with everyone on all platforms being able to experience 1.3!

The new controls may take getting used to at first. But overtime I think they will grow on you. They're a huge improvement!

AlphaEspeon likes this.
  12. ThornyFox

ThornyFox Terrarian

I bought it from the Play Store. Thanks for the info, I'll google OpenGL ES 3.0
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2019 ---
    Thanks for the info. I live in America. It's not too bad though because I plan on getting the Switch version.

13. Grumpy Squid

Grumpy Squid Plantera

You'll want to submit a bug report using this link and provide as much detail as possible. This is the best method to report bugs and crashes to the mobile development team.

I would also verify that your device meets the minimum requirements. Which can be found here

14. TerraDream274

TerraDream274 Plantera

Sad. My device is not compatible with the terraria mobile 1.3. huhu T_T

15. LukasMagAepfel

LukasMagAepfel Terrarian

IT'S HERE!
    FINALLY
    YEEEEEEEEEET

16. TerrarianMustafa

TerrarianMustafa Spazmatism

Dreams come true

17. Terrarian_Carter

Terrarian_Carter Terrarian

The controls are bad, but
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2019 ---
    I ALREADY HAVE A YOYO

Attached Files:

18. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I disagree. :) They may take some time to get used to - anything that is new and different takes time to get used to - but in my opinion the new controls are far superior than the old ones.

19. killer

killer Official Terrarian

I have already got the update

Attached Files:

20. Terrarian_Carter

Terrarian_Carter Terrarian

True. I'm used to the new controls but I prefer the old ones.