Mod Idea: The Terraria Master-Mod

KyeDoesTerraria

Terrarian
So, this was originally made on my introduction topic but I wanted to also post that on here, with a few more things!

My mod is called "The Terraria Master-Mod" and it's a massive modpack of Terraria! It's like the Calamity mod, but except I want it to be much more smoother, have cooler weapons... Pretty much Calamity, but better! I'm not going to push myself to hard and so I'll be the director of the mod, it makes it less tedious to me, but hey, the mod's not in production right now so the entire mod I planned is just a thought and most likely not be a reality (Unless if I'm lucky enough for someone wanting to help me make the project a reality, then hey! That'll be awesome!). But I'll be telling you some of the bosses I have planned

King Tarantulax (Late Pre-HM):
One boss I had planned is exclusive to the Spider biome! When you find a really large spider biome and find a nest (Like the spawner of Queen Bee), you'll encounter a fight against a massive spider named "King Tarantulax"! It's an early Pre-Hardmode boss fight and the drops are web related, and when upon killing it, there'll be a chance when the next time you visit the biome, you'll find the Stylist! (It's like the Goblin NPC *I can't remember his name still* where he only spawns when completing the Goblin Invasion)

Soul of the Guide (Early Post-Moonlord):
You know the Wall of Flesh where you need to sacrifice the Guide in order to fight it and access Hardmode? Well, I wanted that guide to be a bossfight exclusive in the Skylands! The boss would have like 90,000+ HP and it'll be really tough if you don't have really powerful weapons! You need to make a really large arena because that boss will destroy you easily, you need a lot of luck to destroy the former guide's soul, doing so will award you with the "Spiritual Slicer" which is a magic sword that'll become a material for the Terra-Blade.

Zombie Prince (Early Pre-HM):
This is a beginner friendly boss fight you can beat even if you have some armor from early ores and a platinum bow. The Zombie Prince can be spawned with a "Brain of Wanderance" at night, and it contains 1000 HP and is easier than the Slime King. It's much faster than an ordinary zombie, will occasionally spawn a zombie out of mid air and will pounce at you when he's close enough. When you defeat him, the bleeding crown will be knocked off his head, revealing him to be an ordinary prince who was turned into a zombie. You'll then earn a treasure bag with an accessory named "The Crown of Blood" will be dropped easily, giving you more defense when equipping it.

I also had plans to add a brand new exclusive biome that'll be found deep underground! It's a large abandoned mechanical labratory that'll not open unless you find a keycard from one of the other bosses, it can be entered after you've beaten the Moonlord and there will be sentries and robots there to destroy you! It has an exclusive boss too which is a giant robot replica of the Slime King which seems to be a fourth mechanical boss.

That's all of my ideas so far! If I get more, then maybe I can tell you them by a continuation! Thanks for reading!
If you want to contact me, then here's my Discord: KyeDoesStuff#3868

See you later!
- Kye W.

That sounds really cool. I am currently making mods, but am new to it. I really like the boss ideas. I'd like to see the mod as it updates!

Good luck developing this! I'd love to see how it turns out. Also, you could add some sort of blood moon boss since the blood moon doesn't get much love!

Back
Top Bottom