Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

succ

Terrarian
Hello everyone!
More Katanas is a mod that adds new types of katanas, armors, accessories and creatures to your world. cause who doesn't likes Katanas?
This is my first mod. I am new to this stuff and naturally its not the best mod ever out there. Those Katanas have less knockback and less damage. But they are faster and better with crits. With the accessories and armors, you will be abled to increase your crit chance.
This mod adds
Katanas:
- Wooden Katana
WoodenKatana.png

- Boreal Wood Katana
BorealKatana.png

- Ebonwood Katana
EbonKatana.png

- Shadewood Katana
EbonKatana.png

- Tin Katana
TinKatana.png

- Copper Katana
CopperKatana.png

- Iron Katana
IronKatana.png

- Lead Katana
LeadKatana.png

- Silver Katana
SilverKatana.png

- Tungsten Katana
TungstenKatana.png

- Platinum Katana
PlatinumKatana.png

- Golden Katana
GoldKatana.png

- Hardened Gel Katana
GelKatana.png

- Sharp Teeth Katana
SawKatana.png

- Blood Katana
BloodKatana.png

- Expert Hardened Gel Katana
ExpertKatana.png

- Magmatic Katana
MeteoriteKatana.png

- Diamond Katana
DiamondKatana.png

- Ruby Katana
RubyKatana.png

- Topaz Katana
TopazKatana.png

- Sapphire Katana
SapphireKatana.png

- Amethyst Katana
AmethystKatana.png

- Crimtane Katana
CrimtaneKatana.png

- Demonite Katana
DemoniteKatana.png

- Hellstone Katana
HellKatana.png

- Palladium Katana
PallaKatana.png

-Mythril Katana
MythrilKatana.png

-Orichalcum Katana
OrichalcumKatana.png

- Adamantite Katana
AdamantiteKatana.png

- Titanium Katana
TitaniumKatana.png

- Chlorophyte Katana
ChlorophyteKatana.png

- Emerald Katana
EmeraldKatana.png

- Cyborg's Katana (REFERENCE)
CyborgKatana.png

- Dragon Master's Katana (REFERENCE)
MastersKatana.png

- Bone Katana
BoneKatana.png

- Boulder Katana
BoulderKatana.png

- Twins' Katana
TwinKatana.png

- Kinstealer (W.I.P)
Kinstealer.png
NPCs:
- Katana Master
Başlıksız-1.png

Spirite is fully made by me! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ
- Slime Orb (BOSS)
SlimeOrb2.png

Drops a special material on death, kill him thrice to get enough material. It can be spawned by using Rotten Gel now. Looks better and transparent ingame lol
- Ninja
Başlıksız-2.png

They are weak but they can spawn at any time. And they do not drop Wooden Katanas anymore!
Accessories & Items:
- Black Belt Accessory
BlackBelt.png

Grants Immunity to fall damage, 3% Critical Chance and tiny amount of Attack Speed... Spirite is fully made by me! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ
- Ninja's Charm Accessory
NinjaCharm.png

10% Increased Critical Chance... Spirite is fully made by me! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ
- Sheath Accessory
Sheath.png

Gives lots of buffs. op but not so much.
- Slime Orb Treasure Bag
SlimeBag.png

Drops the new Expert Mode Katana and a part of the new armor set
- Rotten Gel
RottenGel.png

Calls The Slime Orb. Recipe: 10 gel 1 Dirt Block
- Slime Orb Trophy
SlimeOrbTrophyItem.png

MAMAMAMMA.png
- Ninja Banner
NinjaBannerItem.png

MAMAMAMMA.png
Armors & Vanity:
Ninja Armor Set:
NinjaHelmet.png
1% Increased Critical Chance
NinjaPlate.png
3% Increased Critical Chance
NinjaPants.png
5% Increased Movement Speed
Set Bonus: 6% Increased Critical Chance and you stink!
Slime Orb Mask:
SlimeOrbMask.png

i tried to make it wobble on your head but it went kinda wrong lol

For now. This is the very first versions of this mod and i will be updating and adding new items to this mod.
I hope you like my first mod. I gave my days to this cause i didn't knew anything about coding. But im getting the hang of it.
Stay awesome everyone :)

Special Thanks To:
Hellstone Katana Spirite - Israfel Magnum:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/israfel-magnum.52230/
Cyborg's Katana Spirite - DerpoTheMagnificent:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/derpothemagnificent.103/
Kinstealer Katana Idea and Spirite - Amarantheus:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/amarantheus.76697/

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1vc9y7k911b7f7f v1.7.4

To download this mod, simply toss that file into:
Computer / Local Disk C: / Users / <username> / My Documents / My Games / Terraria / ModLoader / Mods
and enjoy!

You can also find this mod in the Mod Browser (Beta)
You can share your ideas and your opinion in this thread. I may do someting about your comments in the future updates. But im not so very good at this, keep them simple. Thanks, and have a great day.
Notes:
- Mediafire works!
Known bugs:
- When this mod's items are placed into a Weapon Rack, It will glitch and when you try taking the katana back out, your item will turn into a random item and will cause item rack to break.
About the new update:
In this update, i fixed bugs and added few Cosmetic & Vanity stuff. Next update will be about more armors and materials.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADED MY MOD! :
Adsız.png
Uhh idk how did i attach that thing there or how do i remove it. soo... ingnore it lol.

Attachments

• ShadeKatana.png
    ShadeKatana.png
    3 KB · Views: 480
  • MoreKatanasThing.png
    MoreKatanasThing.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 2,730
Last edited:
You can suggest new types of katanas or report Bugs and other stuff here. I will try fixing them.

Really good looking mod, I will definitely download it later in the development!
I have a suggestion like you asked for: what about the katana from the mobile game 'Fruit Ninja'? Just a random thought that popped into my head, it could be called the 'Fruit Slicer' or 'Fruit Peeler' or something :D

I wish you luck with the future of this mod and hopefully many awesome mods to come!

I have updated the mod while my modem was dead. Now i am back online. I liked your idea. It's interesting. i love adding references to other games and other people. I will look into it! Thanks for the idea.

Do the katanas work like any normal sword would or do they do something special?
That's a good question!
Katana's are autoswing weapons that have less knockback but fast speed. They have slightly less damage than the swords. But you can focus on crit damage and make it fast and efficient. I will add accessories that will give more crit chance in the future. And maybe an armor set!

IDK if possible but would be nice a vanity that makes you look like a ninja and or samurai (maybe samurai more crit and ninja more attack speed) that gives you some stats if you wear the 3 pieces on the vanity slots but subtle because it would be like an extra accessory. (Maybe if it doesnt allow you to get the stats like you normally would with armor make it give you a custom buff).

IDK if possible but would be nice a vanity that makes you look like a ninja and or samurai (maybe samurai more crit and ninja more attack speed) that gives you some stats if you wear the 3 pieces on the vanity slots but subtle because it would be like an extra accessory. (Maybe if it doesnt allow you to get the stats like you normally would with armor make it give you a custom buff).
That's a cool idea! everything is possible for this mod (not everything, but most of the things). I will be working on this mod very often. I will be experimenting with stuff and if i can do them, i will add them. And i need others opinions more than everything.

Got one for ya:

Kinstealer
katana.png

"Steel marks flesh, but flesh cannot mark steel."
Uses Mana to guarantee crits; uses Health when Mana is depleted.

Recipe:
25 x Luminite Bar
15 x Spectre Bar
1 x Vampire Knives
1 x Arkhalis

I'll leave the other details up to you. :)

uhh, thats a really cool idea but i dont think i am pro enough to add those gruanteed mana crits and hp crits thingy. But i can make it set stuff on fire or other kind of debuffs or launch a projectile that exists in terraria or made by me. would you like me to do one of those stuff instead? i am sorry for disappointing you :(

Hmm... I may look into making this possible.The health bit should simply be the reverse of Vampire Knives' logic. I imagine the mana bit should work in a similar fashion.

EDIT: As far as the guaranteed crit, simply setting it to a static 100% should be sufficient.

You can make it so on right click has an alternate function (is almost like an other weapon) and then there you put the crit thing and it spends mana per swing or on hit. Seeing that it uses the vamp knives I would suggest that on left click it spends mp and heals hp and on right click spends mp and crits/deals more dmg.

i guess i can do it. it will take alot of time but i am already working on it. i'll make it work

Roxxz said:
You can make it so on right click has an alternate function (is almost like an other weapon) and then there you put the crit thing and it spends mana per swing or on hit. Seeing that it uses the vamp knives I would suggest that on left click it spends mp and heals hp and on right click spends mp and crits/deals more dmg.
That'd work. :) If it could look and work like Arkhalis, that'd be sweet too.

I managed to make it throw projectiles, i can make them vampire knives projectile to make it steal hp on hit and maybe even make it consume a small amount of mana. when i discover adding a rmb movement to it, i will try adding crit with mp thing.
Edit: i have made the projectiles vampire knives and now it steals hp. now onto that crit thing.

Back
Top Bottom