Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling both XNA 4.0 and .NET 4.6, I still get the exact same error when attempting to start N Terraria through the Launcher, I can launch vanilla Terraria just fine.
Assuming you place NT6 correctly, i don't know about your case. Sorry :(

It is unfortunate that we might never see multiplayer, that was definitely a feature I was looking forward to. Have fun with the holidays!
On a side note though...I'm still having that bug where when I click on the party tab and click on another player, it produces a lot of er...sound that is kinda annoying.
Is there a fix for that, or will I just have to deal with it?

I've got a question about NTerraria 5... How am I supposed to lvl up my world? It's lvl 37 and I can't lvl it up any further, is this even possible? ...

I've got a question about NTerraria 5... How am I supposed to lvl up my world? It's lvl 37 and I can't lvl it up any further, is this even possible? ...
Grinding m8 :)
I once level them up to one who unlock world which we can summon VEoC

OOT:

Seems Hunter's ability to add damage didn't work.

Sorry post Here but, I'm desperate.
My game is at 20 fps and does not change, I've tried all possible options, even deleting files and reinstalling terraria terraria files, does not work. (Triple Buffering, VSync, Frame Skip On / Off, BackGround on / off , All options in others ..... And is only lag when I put the Mod Terraria N) .. Please, Help me.
I posted here and wiki in case you fail to read ... sorry.

My game is at 20 fps and does not change, I've tried all possible options, even deleting files and reinstalling terraria terraria files, does not work. (Triple Buffering, VSync, Frame Skip On / Off, BackGround on / off , All options in others ..... And is only lag when I put the Mod Terraria N) .. Please, Help me.
Information not provided by Rafael Martone:
Processor.
GPU.
RAM.
Latest drivers?
Name of first born.
Display resolution.

Did you ever play this before ?
If yes and was run smoothly, update your graphic driver.

Information not provided by Rafael Martone:
Processor.
GPU.
RAM.
Latest drivers?
Name of first born.
Display resolution.

PC Specs: GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2gb
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3550,3500 MHz (35x100)
8.00 GB RAM
1920x1080 resolution at 60Hz
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7

Latest drivers? = Yes.

Did you ever play this before ?
If yes and was run smoothly, update your graphic driver.

I was playing Terraria and decided to put a mod , that's when the lag started ..

PS :

I tested the NTerraria 5 in version 1.2.4 and it did not lag (60 FPS), because the NTerraria 6 in 1.3 is giving lag (18-20 FPS and Slow Movement)? ( PS 2: Terraria 1.3 on Steam)

Last edited:
Have you tried going into full screen?

I already tried everything Mode window , full screen, changed the options , changed the nvidia control ( even reinstalled the drivers ) , reinstalled terraria , the MOD , Everything or Nothing changes the FPS slow motion

I already tried everything Mode window , full screen, changed the options , changed the nvidia control ( even reinstalled the drivers ) , reinstalled terraria , the MOD , Everything or Nothing changes the FPS slow motion
Do you have frame skip on? if so disable it

Back
Top Bottom