Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So your instructions worked when I had named the files correctly, I replaced with the Zugi sprites to test it.
Just sifting through files and may go through some trial and error. I put together a skin package but essentially what it worked for was character creation and was not recognized over Demon race because of the 'style' I chose in clothing for him. I'll just have to overwrite all styles or just ignore it.

Player_#_# (Using 0_1-12) soon to use the hair files too but I am sorta still figuring out the nature of the eye and eye_whites files so I can get eye color to work.

(Yes I'm terrible at matching colors when coloring it in-game)

Edit! Also curious if this can apply to armor too and maybe even the ghost?
Yes, it is possible to armors, the bad is that is not possible to acessories.
And I forgot to implement the ghost custom sprite loading :X

i get a terraria: error whenever i try playing the mod. and it says this
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args) does anyone know how to fix this? if so tell me plz

He Nanako, I saw that you're not adding in the ai to use skills, But can you at least add in the ai to use skills that heal and buff? Thanks if you do

EDIT: Provoke too
If I implement an AI to use Heal and Buff skills, the other players will come requesting AI to use the other classes skills aswell...

Also, Why Nanako?!? Read my profile nickname before posting!!

i get a terraria: error whenever i try playing the mod. and it says this
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args) does anyone know how to fix this? if so tell me plz
The mod were unable to find the dll CSteamworks.dll.
Generally this happens when you install the mod on the wrong place.

He'll add in whatever, if it is worth doing so. Right now, adding more weapons is pointless. This also includes Reverse Realm not being as useful due to 1.3's new armor overpowers the stuff from that realm.

For real though, there are more important things to be done than adding the stuff from v5 in.

Also, Why Nanako?!? Read my profile nickname before posting!!

I'll be honest with that name, it's harder to read it since you're using a non-english name, especially if it follows the vowel afterwards similarly.

Hey guys! This mod is amazing! I have a quick question. From the different posts, I gather it doesn't work in multiplayer. Does this mean that it cannot be used in servers? Can it be used for a two player game through steam?

Please? If not then at least at the modded items back in
Well, the reason items are not fully back, is because beside re-implementing the items, I would need also to fix and balance them.
Most players here knows that some items in the mod were broken, others were too weak to the recipe it is crafted, or monster it were dropped.

Also, in content I am real bad, really, really bad, that is why NT6 does not features new races, items, monsters and other things, plus is vague on new content.

The best I can do is systems in the mod, so I'd say that implement content on the mod is the hardest thing for me. :X
I'll be honest with that name, it's harder to read it since you're using a non-english name, especially if it follows the vowel afterwards similarly.
And Unbra is not hard to read at all?
Come on i love your mod and i have friends that also want to play multiplayer im not pushing you or anything like that and i do stay updated on your forums as much as i can to watch for any changes
I can't, due to a multiplayer issue, I am unable to debug or finish the multiplayer.
Can someone please help! My N Terraria randomely crashes, and it tells me to debug it.
I believe that is not what is saying the message.

Edit:. Well, I guess my "Thanks To" part of the main thread is completed.
One name were missing on it.

Last edited:
@Nakano15

Spectre set heal is still broken for me. Now it seems to only heal when you deal enough damage to get a full heal and it will only work if you kill stuff in rapid succession. I could only heal in an invasion tried with meteor heads and it wasn't quick enough to get a heal.

nakano merge shockahs fancy cheat menu no joke merge it he gave permission makes an easy creative mode just a small bit of editing for it like making creative mode character mode and it enables the mod

Back
Top Bottom