Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Im still waiting for a pirate version of the launcher for nterraria ... ( Launcher says I need to play the game from steam, but I dont have terraria on steam ...)

Im still waiting for a pirate version of the launcher for nterraria ... ( Launcher says I need to play the game from steam, but I dont have terraria on steam ...)
1 - We aren't to talk about this in the forum.
2 - Not gonna happen in this forum or from nakano.
3 - You ain't trying to find hard enough then, cause it's possible.

I was searching for the solution some time already, last time I made it accidentally and nterraria was working fine. But this time I can't ... I don't know why ..

I was searching for the solution some time already, last time I made it accidentally and nterraria was working fine. But this time I can't ... I don't know why ..
are you running it from gamelauncher? if no then try that first
you could also describe in detail what you are doing

Sorry if this has been asked before, but am i able to use terrafirma with N terraria? and if so, any idea how i would set it up, seeing as it doesnt seem to autodetect textures and worlds with N terraria?

Nakano-senpai~~ ... When you get back from your holidays, could you please write a non-steam launcher for nterraria?... I've tried over 1000 of ways to get this launcher working, but no effect... I'm going to play NT5, Im done for a while with NT6 ...

Nakano-senpai~~ ... When you get back from your holidays, could you please write a non-steam launcher for nterraria?... I've tried over 1000 of ways to get this launcher working, but no effect... I'm going to play NT5, Im done for a while with NT6 ...
Refer to This forum topic for rules regarding to that request.

It will always be no, and for non-rule related issue, is partially because of the host & play using steam for it.

*Sigh* There is a rule for everything, right? I'm sure there is even a rule which says there is a rule for everything... Well, nevermind. Terraria 1.2.4.1 is a bit lame compared to Terraria 1.3, but NT5 is more... "dynamic" than NT6.
By the way I've got a question - why does NT5 launch with no problems, even If I have non-steam terraria?

I get this crash when I try to launch the mod through the launcher.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 281
I get this crash when I try to launch the mod through the launcher.
Well isn't that a generic description.

Terraria version, N Terraria version, Gamelauncher version, how you launch Gamelauncher, GO.
//I assume you realize this mod is standalone, as in it should literally be the only thing you have installed besides its own requirements.

ACTUALLY: If you have decent internet, just do a quick deletion of your entire "C:\...\Steam\steamapps\common\terraria" folder, and re-install it, gamelauncher, and this mod. Terraria is a SMALL download. //Your characters, worlds, & configuration should be saved in "C:\Users\Documents\My Games\Terraria [OR N Terraria]", so don't touch that. Fixes non-gameplay issues a surprising amount of times. Maybe install to a non-user (Like C:\Games) folder while you're at it to avoid privilege issues, as this has helped nearly every game I've tried it on.

Mod Author: Is it reasonable to expect an 'angel' (or Nephilim :3) race to contrast the Demon one somewhere in the more-completed future?

-snip-
Terraria version, N Terraria version, Gamelauncher version, how you launch Gamelauncher, GO.
I've already tested doing a completely clean install of Terraria and it still crashed.
And to add:
Terraria 1.3.0.8
N Terraria 6
Game Launcher 3.2.1.7 (Latest)
And I launch Game Launcher through Steam to launch the mod.

I've already tested doing a completely clean install of Terraria and it still crashed.
And to add:
Terraria 1.3.0.8
N Terraria 6
Game Launcher 3.2.1.7 (Latest)
And I launch Game Launcher through Steam to launch the mod.
When is it crashing? Gamelauncher start, Terraria start, or world start?
OS? Game Library?

//Does this mod have multiplayer, yet?

Last edited:
My game crashes quite often. No errors/crash reports pop up, the game just closes.
Is there something I can do to help prevent this?

Try reinstalling.
I saw clsid stuffs which refers to registry.
And usually registry entries are written on installation
- Reinstall XNA and .NET
I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling both XNA 4.0 and .NET 4.6, I still get the exact same error when attempting to start N Terraria through the Launcher, I can launch vanilla Terraria just fine.

Back
Top Bottom