Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I play on Action
...Action mode...?
Probably is easy enough to check out, as it would be referring to using a ranged item (and happen to use something with a slow use time). Kinda like how they are shooting rapidly, and then try to use skills at the same time (which I kinda remember it needing a certain amount of time before the skill can be used)

OR IN SUMMARY:
The NPPlayer will attack forever in target, making the skill pretty much unusable (due to it needing to finish using the item first)

Feel free to ignore if the skills was revised a few months ago, as I was playing it serious at that time.
So, npplayers never use the skills?

...Action mode...?

So, npplayers never use the skills?
Would be the case, since I was playing ranger and trying to use double/snipe/rain arrowSOMETHING, but I could never use it while firing the musket at the time. And with the NPP always firing with no delays (since it doesn't reserve a delay to use it when it's active), that would be the case.

Doh! Spent ages yesterday looking up slime farms and money farms. Built one and they dont work on NTerraria because the mobs have so much more life :p Damn, I should have realised!

Action mode, yes. THAT is where the glitch is "bugging" me.
No wonder they can't use skills, they are not supposed even to have classes on action mode.
Doh! Spent ages yesterday looking up slime farms and money farms. Built one and they dont work on NTerraria because the mobs have so much more life :p Damn, I should have realised!
It is easier to make coins on rpg mode than on action mode, because since I remember, their coin drops gets a boost based on the level.
So I guess there is no need for a farm?
Would be the case, since I was playing ranger and trying to use double/snipe/rain arrowSOMETHING, but I could never use it while firing the musket at the time. And with the NPP always firing with no delays (since it doesn't reserve a delay to use it when it's active), that would be the case.
Hum, that means they may or may not use skills in combat, I guess I should test to see if they do use or not skills in combat.

Edit:. Found out yesterday what were causing the npplayers to cause massive lag.
I fixed the issue, and they will be less resource using next update.

It is easier to make coins on rpg mode than on action mode, because since I remember, their coin drops gets a boost based on the level.
So I guess there is no need for a farm?

Thats good news! Mainly I was making the slime farm to get the slime staff, but I only really needed that to make that Jungle / Ocean farm which makes something like 30 plat an hour, but then theres the afk debuff :p But if the moeny goes up that definately leaves the need for one.

Oh btw quick question. I've noticed when I have for example gemmed up my megashark to +10, then I reforge it looking for better stats, the +dmg stats can go up crazy amounts, like it did +250% damage for me the other day and I was highly pleased! But unfortunately on saving and reloading the game it goes back down to a more sensible stat of around 20. Is this intentional?

Thats good news! Mainly I was making the slime farm to get the slime staff, but I only really needed that to make that Jungle / Ocean farm which makes something like 30 plat an hour, but then theres the afk debuff :p But if the moeny goes up that definately leaves the need for one.

Oh btw quick question. I've noticed when I have for example gemmed up my megashark to +10, then I reforge it looking for better stats, the +dmg stats can go up crazy amounts, like it did +250% damage for me the other day and I was highly pleased! But unfortunately on saving and reloading the game it goes back down to a more sensible stat of around 20. Is this intentional?

Whats this +10 thing about? I saw it like a few days ago being talked about but I forgot the ask what it is.

The boost is a lie!
Whats this +10 thing about? I saw it like a few days ago being talked about but I forgot the ask what it is.
You can use Refine system by right clicking an Anvil, you will need a gem as catalyst in order to upgrade your equipment.

IS there anyway to play this without Game Launcher, because game launcher crashes my laptop
Yes, rename the mod executable to Terraria.exe, then overwrite Terraria executable.
Just do notice that this will also turn you unable to play Vanilla Terraria, unless you backup the executable, or reinstall the mod.

It's because the stat calculations for weapons reforged after refining are basically done out of turn (refining should be calculated after the prefix, but can't because it's being calculated now whereas the refinement is already on), which results in calculation weirdness, but when you reload the game it calculates the stats the way it should.

so has this mod been updated for 1.3.3? I haven't been able to find a straight answer

Straight answer: No, and until you see it clearly stated where the download is, it will still be no. Because the download clearly says “Runs on Terraria 1.3.0.8” which is a clear enough answer to anyone who isn't blatantly ignoring it or overlooking it altogether.

And no, I'm not trying to be rude. It's just that the answer to your question actually is in plain sight so I kind of am pointing out the obvious.

so has this mod been updated for 1.3.3? I haven't been able to find a straight answer
Gonna give you the same answer as the two above but with more context.
No.
Nakano own routine he been having less time to mod and to update the standalone version to a new version can take up to a month at best to add all the features due to remaking everything from 0.
But as he said a few days ago when possible he will be trying* to make the mod on tModLoader which will speed up the process of updating and might be easier to make multiplayer compatible, so much this version is working on the Standalone, being hardcoded into the game to the point where he didn't update from 0 since 1.3.0.8.

* = Previous Attempts a few months ago failed due to a lack of functions on tModLoader, but seems like they updated it lately to make it a bit more possible nowdays.

Back
Top Bottom