Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

idk, maybe it was posted already, but... I can't open Raccoon box. Download Nterraria several days ago, freshiest version. I don't mind it, but i can't open Ctulhu treasure as well. Tried take it from inventory and left mouse button, tried put it in active slot and right mouse button - it just don't work. Game launcher used from link in this theme, terraria used from steam.

idk, maybe it was posted already, but... I can't open Raccoon box. Download Nterraria several days ago, freshiest version. I don't mind it, but i can't open Ctulhu treasure as well. Tried take it from inventory and left mouse button, tried put it in active slot and right mouse button - it just don't work. Game launcher used from link in this theme, terraria used from steam.
Check if you have autopause enabled. If yes then that's the reason.

You can't open bags while using items, by what I see here.

You can't open bags while using items, by what I see here.
What do you mean? Sorry, english isn't my native language. I tried 2 different ways, moreother - in vanilla Terraria both ways open treasures and in NTerraria i can't open it. Shoul i undress all armor and artifacts? Or what? I don't understand right now, sorry

What do you mean? Sorry, english isn't my native language. I tried 2 different ways, moreother - in vanilla Terraria both ways open treasures and in NTerraria i can't open it. Shoul i undress all armor and artifacts? Or what? I don't understand right now, sorry
By using item, I mean, attacking or using some item.
It's the only thing that influences in box opening by what I see here.

By using item, I mean, attacking or using some item.
It's the only thing that influences in box opening by what I see here.
Standing still on base. No mobs around. Trying to open treasure like i use life crystals or mana stars - nope, it don't open. Get all items in chest. Empty inventory, no armor, no accessory, no hook, no buffs, nothing. Stil don't open. Tried several genres of game - action, hardcore RPG< Free RPF< Regular RPG - still don't open. Tried to go in fresh non-expert, normal world - still can't open it. Even tried to open as an new charcter - still nope.

Standing still on base. No mobs around. Trying to open treasure like i use life crystals or mana stars - nope, it don't open. Get all items in chest. Empty inventory, no armor, no accessory, no hook, no buffs, nothing. Stil don't open. Tried several genres of game - action, hardcore RPG< Free RPF< Regular RPG - still don't open. Tried to go in fresh non-expert, normal world - still can't open it.
Right Click the boxes to open them.

Update Launched.
* Version 61+6
*- Now the player can dodge attacks.
*- Bosses spawn rate on Free Mode is 10 times difficult.
*- Minimum item use speed is now of 3 frames per seconds.
*- Custom monsters are now functional again.
*-- Graveyard biome also works now.
*- Drop rate is no longer influenced by the player level.
*- Desert biome were removed from the third half of the world level boost.
*- Modified drop rate script.
*- All items will no longer have damage or defense value.
*- The Skeletons Bone Throw skill will only hurt the caster if there is no bone in the inventory.
*- Fixed Guns Mastery skill, now it gives bonus when equiping a weapon that uses BULLETs.
*- Made changes to some quests.
*-- Some quests have their texts and objectives altered.
*-- Nerfed a few grindy objectives.
*-- Added some lore to the Corrupted Lands and Blood Lands quest line.
*-- Modified a bit the Greenhill Zone quest line to need you to go to the jungle one more time.
*-- Nightmare V quest will no longer skip to Nightmare VII, number problem fixed.
*-- The Dungeon Quest line were changed.
*-- Increased the number of Frost Cores needed in the quest "A Steampunker Dream V" from 1 to 3. (And also changed the An to A)
*-- The number of Paladins in the quest "Corrupted Paladin" were reduced from 5 to 1;
*-- Removed the extra quests of "A New Dawn" main quest line.
*- Killing an enemy with it's banner buff activated gives you 10% more exp.
*- Ranged class npplayers will no longer try using ranged skills without a ranged weapon.
*- Npplayers will no longer dare to use skills on Action Mode.
*- Npplayers are selfish again, in a good way.
*- The player gained 50% more defense bonus.
*- Raccoon Boxes are ten times less insulting.
*- World Events system is now back, and with new features.
*-- The events will always scale to your level, and exp rewards are scaled aswell.
*-- The system is in testing, so be sure to turn it off at the options if the bugs are too bothersome.
*-- Npcs may sometimes spill the position of a world event.
Notice, as said above, the World Events are not 100% tested, so in case it happens unbearable bugs, restart the game and turn it off in the mod options, and then report the issue here.

Last edited:
Sweet, looking forward to world events now, kinda bummed about the nerf to droprates based on lvl though.

I apologize if this has been answered before, there are a lot of pages to go through, and no easy troubleshooter that I can find. I'm new to this mod, and modding in general, and love it but for a single thing.

I'm running Win10 and have N Terraria in my Steam library, from which I run it without having to override regular Terraria.exe.

Everything seems all good, until it simply freezes, my character completely disappearing from the screen.

ad566c73c6dd4ad608ef61243b170a9a.png

The only way to leave, then, is to completely exit N Terraria, which then gets rid of, well, all of my progress.

I apologize if this has been answered before, there are a lot of pages to go through, and no easy troubleshooter that I can find. I'm new to this mod, and modding in general, and love it but for a single thing.

I'm running Win10 and have N Terraria in my Steam library, from which I run it without having to override regular Terraria.exe.

Everything seems all good, until it simply freezes, my character completely disappearing from the screen.

ad566c73c6dd4ad608ef61243b170a9a.png

The only way to leave, then, is to completely exit N Terraria, which then gets rid of, well, all of my progress.
Try turning off the World Events and see if that happens again.
Edit:. Just triggered the issue, I found out that it happens only when you are on Action Mode, I'll see if I can fix this.
Edit2: Hotfix Launched
* Version 61+6_
*- The game will no longer soft lock on Action Mode, after a few seconds from entering the world.
*- The following items got their own sprites:
*-- Bottle of Ooze(Event), Empty Bottle(Event) and Copper Bar(Event).
*- The mod no longer closes Status and Skill Window on Action Mode, and all it's buttons will be replaced with a message telling that it's disabled on the said game mode.
*- Quests no longer gives class exp.
*- Class leveling is now twice harder.
*- The Guide will no longer turn into a Werewolf at night.
*- The exp on Regular RPG Mode were normalized.
*- The game now offers the enemies a before level 20 exp penalty on Regular and Hardcore RPG Modes, includding it's variants, to avoid making the mod be so fast on the beggining.
A bad thing out, new good things up.

Back
Top Bottom