Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I did! It's in the "Terraria" Folder inside "common" inside "steamapps" inside "SteamLibrary"...
Do notice that the mod will not work on 1.3.5 Terraria, check out the main page of this thread for a solution.
Beside, It seems like installing tModLoader and then installing this mod fixes the issue too, based on what people say,
but I didn't tested that theory.
actually,this is better,and i think it fit better with the things that terrarians do,aka running dodging everywhere ;) anyway,hype for the new version :eek:
Thanks, the power walking helped a lot XD.
Beside I need to make so the bunny stops doing that.

Do notice that the mod will not work on 1.3.5 Terraria, check out the main page of this thread for a solution.
Beside, It seems like installing tModLoader and then installing this mod fixes the issue too, based on what people say,
but I didn't tested that theory.

Even though I have windows? Cause I tried the solution, but the "Run" program-thing isn't picking up steam for some bizarre reason.:dryadcry:

Oh wait... It's if I want to downgrade... sigh... well, I can't do that anyway, so I guess I'll just have to wait until stuff gets updated. :dryadsad:

Actually,which bunny got clothes? none (too,rip bunny in your signature,easy to make hole base xD)
"none"
I MADE A ******* OF ARMOR AND VANITY FOR THE BUNNY IN PAST VERSIONS.
That bunny had clothes for days, a few which never got finished because a new version of the mod started and me losing my HD with all of the files I used to have.

"none"
I MADE A ******* OF ARMOR AND VANITY FOR THE BUNNY IN PAST VERSIONS.
That bunny had clothes for days, a few which never got finished because a new version of the mod started and me losing my HD with all of the files I used to have.
Y u no backup?
Even though I have windows? Cause I tried the solution, but the "Run" program-thing isn't picking up steam for some bizarre reason.:dryadcry:

Oh wait... It's if I want to downgrade... sigh... well, I can't do that anyway, so I guess I'll just have to wait until stuff gets updated. :dryadsad:
Alright :/
Until NT7 then.
will the bunny still look cute?
*muttering*

Look's like you installed the mod in the wrong place.
Install It inside Terraria folder, and tell windows to overwrite anything (Yes, It will not cause damages to Vanirraria).
But Which terraria folder? i get the same error even though i but it in the steam common folder

But Which terraria folder? i get the same error even though i but it in the steam common folder
As I said above, certainly is because you have Terraria 1.3.5 update, check out this mod's main thread to find the temporary solution to the issue.

Seriously? You too, Incinerate? Think carefully: has my response to that question ever been serious? The common question that any person doesn't even need to ask if they read even just the *last few pages* of comments?

Seriously? You too, Incinerate? Think carefully: has my response to that question ever been serious? The common question that any person doesn't even need to ask if they read even just the *last few pages* of comments?
and what about the fairies D:

I could really use some help downloading this mod. I'm not sure how to downgrade my terraria version to a combatable one with this mod and then I'm not sure how to install it because on the first page of this forum it gives a link to download but then in brackets it says to not use thise one because it doesnt work? Im very new to downloading mods and if anyone could give me a simple and clear list of steps to follow that would be great. Thanks! :)

I could really use some help downloading this mod. I'm not sure how to downgrade my terraria version to a combatable one with this mod and then I'm not sure how to install it because on the first page of this forum it gives a link to download but then in brackets it says to not use thise one because it doesnt work? Im very new to downloading mods and if anyone could give me a simple and clear list of steps to follow that would be great. Thanks! :)

please help

I'm not here often but I have some words I want to share.
I've played the heck out of this mod and it's good to see that developement hasn't stopped.

When I saw in a few post ago, that there needed to be new bunny-race sprites I got really interested.
I couldn't hold myself back and made a sprite for it. You of course can decline, it's your mod @Nakano15

The size is the default canvas of every other race.
upload_2017-6-24_17-17-18.png

scale x2

Back
Top Bottom